BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Opinion(State of the Union Address)

I would like to know what did people think of the State of the Union Address and if you didn't watch it you was wrong!!!!!1

Re: Opinion(State of the Union Address)

Well Cuz I was wrong because I didn't watch it

well i was wrong big guy i did'nt watch it and plz get that info to me about that test because i need that cake.

About what I expected. No acknowledgement of the mess that has been created, just more of you are either with him or agianst the US. The frustrating part is that we have enough "Eligible" adults to register and vote to make so many differences, but there is always an excuse not to vote.

The sad part is I think he might be an OK guy. The problem is that Dick Cheney runs the country. Andthe prez is just along for the ride.

I think that the president is in denial. He was busy trying to paint a rosy picture for the public and hit and missed issues that he could not shine a favorable light on. Until he gets to a point that he is able to admit that mistakes were made, and that the U.S. may need to go in another direction nothing will get any better.

Waisted air time.....It was a remix of the past 2 STATE of Address's so I guess WE must wait until his term is up....

Tru...the State of the Union Address was a waste of my time and channel but I would like to say that we need to stay inform with this guy because he is really trying to hand this country an ass kicking......He's telling countries that they what they can and can not do.....We need to worry and focus more on our country.....Our military is spreaded so thin thus far and another invasion of a country will hurt alot more Americans because N. Korean, Iran, and they others we try to bully will fight the war abroard and not in there country...they are ready for America so we need to get this dude out of there as Soon As Possible!!!!!1
THolland you are definitely wrong for not watchin boy you in the military......1hit me up!

bush really dont give a sh@# because he knows that if we stay over there they wont let us have any oil and bush has 50,000 acres of oil land that will make very very rich beyond being the president so if you vote him out you will still have to deal with him regardless he still going to get paid either by the gov or us desert storm/iraqi freedom vet

blackwell00

Can't watch T.V. when you outside Practice makes for a beautiful thing.

True!!!!!1

Rep. Charles Rangel, D-N.Y., who is black, was asked on public TV what he thought about President George W. Bush. He said, "Well, I really think that he shatters the myth of white supremacy once and for all."

That was some Bull

he is the worst president ever. but its funny how he wants to look only for oil in the us now cause he dont bought all the oil in other countries so there will not be much left that doesnt have his hand in it. He is so full of it. As long as he can scare americans of terrorist he can do what he wants to do!!! thats his reason for everthing.