BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HUMP DAY SHOUT-OUTS......By COACH D

"AAAAYYYY" ....SHOUTS 2......911,Home Coming,YD#2,NKO,#15,#21,EXODUS,CITY HITTERS,STORM,ACT(yes I did)...I'm ...the Guy that has that GOOD,PLAYMAKERS,HOT GIRLS aka JUST US,INCOGNITO,and the rest of Detroit,TEXAS,KY,SC,NC,TENN.,CALI,CHI-TOWN,INDY,ARKANSAS,ALA.,502 Boyz,and MI crooked letters,FLA.,KC,EAST ST.LOUIS,AND ALL STL.....WHAT's CRACKIN?...good things in '06 ..."CHURCH"

Re: HUMP DAY SHOUT-OUTS......By COACH D

and 2 the

Thanks CHURCH for kickin' things off, Coach D has had a busy mornin'. However it is HUMP DAY!!!! Shoutouts to all the board members, especially the "All Dyme" team roster, the Girls, the BASA staff, and every single ballplayer that I've coached in the last 5 years. I will have a special announcement to make on Friday. Everyone have a blessed day! COACH D OUT!

i would like to give a special hump day shout out to the King family......but I have a question why not have kids and let the legacy continue...none of his 4 kids have kids are they to busy or are they to full of themselves to produce another GREAT LEADER....make you say hmmmmmmmmmm.....also a shout out to sexy slim 1,davida,shenka,gina,thill,ms LA(Eastside playas),and all the beatiful women who have and will create future leaders of tommorrow. Thanks for being Super mom because if you want take care of your own kids .....who will....the racist government....okay...you get the picture!!!!!1

HEYYYY COACH D,

GLAD YOU COULD MAKE IT...THIS IS THE SHOUTOUT LADY COMING AT CHA.

MY SHOUTS GO OUT TO PT #30, NASHVILLES FINEST, JEMEIKA #30, NKO, HOMECOMING, MS MILLER, SHNEKA #11, SWERV D #50, EX #4, MS ARKANSAS, MS LA, MS NASHVILLE, CHURCH (PREZ), #15, MS DAT, 911, GINA, DINSUM #10,T-BROWN, GREENE #44, YD#2, (MY BROTHERS JB #69, NAT #21 AND CUBA #2), BALL OR FALL, BASA STAFF, MY GIRLS GA MIXX( HAPPY B-DAY B #00) LOVE YA, AND THE REST OF THE BOARD...

HAVE A BLESSED ONE AND KEEP IT POSITIVE PEOPLE
Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Shouts to all of the board regulars and those who frequently visits. Peace!!!!!

Wassup everyone, this has been a long ugly Hump-Day for me, I would like to give my shout-out to Davida frist, then to Church(do what it do)911(you the man)Dee(my boy)to all the girls,Playmakers,T.Hill,Greene#44,Ms.L.A.,Ms.Miller,#15,Sexy Slim,Nko,Wade#2,Yd#2,Ms.Nashville,Ms.Arkansas,Ms.Dat. If I miss anyone, shout-out goes to you too

HeYYY!!! shouts out to...Church..911...NKO...3Xchamp...lil redde...NKO...Ex#4...Young Dudes..Crack...Cherry(Derrty Squad)...Ms LA....ALL the Just Us girls for mooning us on the slide show....thanks! Davida...Ms Nashville..Gina...hey girls...My Mommy....I forgot her on the profile but she is my errythang...and all God's people...and those striving to make yo-selves better...and and ummm! okay that's it...YD#2

What's up people!!!!

time is getting closer....

everyone have a great day...

COACH GREG,

PLEASE FORGIVE ME I DIDN'T MEAN TO LEAVE YOU OUT. GET WELL SOON, WE NEED YOU OUT THERE W/US THIS YEAR!!!

LOVE YA
Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Hello Everybody!

Ms. Arkansas

Hello all board member

Shout-out to all the dirty south playas