BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Team Just Us Fundraiser Photos

Click

(Here)
to see pictures from the fundraiser this past weekend for Team Just Us, as many of your fellow BASA ball players help them raise money and get their
party on

Re: Team Just Us Fundraiser Photos

NICE PARTY LADIES. I REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF. KEEP WORKING HARD IN THE GYM. PEACE CHATT TOWN BALLA

Great party and turn out ladies. Can't wait until the draft. Do it do it do it.

Hot Girl #11

To get the music to play click on the link a couple times and it will start up.

the party was off the chain. Hot girls you guys did the **** thing!!!!. Cant wait until the next one.

wassup ladies nice party had fun be easy

What's up everyone!!! GREAT PARTY! Can't wait to do it again on the 24th!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!! Thanks everyone for coming out and supporting us--hope you had a nice time!!! I know we did.

Neka, you look absolutely beautiful!!! When I grow up I want to be just like you!!!

Congrats on your party!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Mama, but you know I got everything from you. Like they say "She get it from her MAMA" I used to tell you when I grow up I want to be just like you, I'm getting there, give me a couple more months of working out. Love ya!

Hot Girl #11

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........

the party looks like fun...you girls look good as well...keep it jumpin....YD#2

Nice party Just Us, I just wish I was there, maybe the next one. Neka, nice dress girl.

Thanks everyone-we may be having another party at the end of this month so all of you should try and make this one!

BASA-someone said there was supposed to be music but I can't hear it for some reason.

The server is bogged down. Too many logged on to it for sound. You ladies are too popular.

It's working now-THANK YOU!!!

What's up to all my Hot's just wont to thank everyone for coming out to the party, because with out yall we wouldnt have had a ball so thank for all who were in the house... just let us know when anyone is having somthing you can count on us just us and the Hot Girls will be there.. One!!!

later you show us love we show love back that's how we do it BIG!!!!

I see you HOT # 10 and # 11. I can't wait until the next party!!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! Where they at? Where they HOT BOYS AT????

I'm still here I had to talk to Something to kick aroud for a min. What up to all of Just Us

I see you HOT BOY!!! You got a poem for us today???

I got you but I'm sorry it's not for Just Us
Today I'm celebrating BHM and this is a must
Check me out in a few
I'm gone let it do what it do.

Check me out Just Us and let me know. Black History post. Holla back at your HOT

I meant "us" as in everyone not JUST US or the Hot Girls-go ahead and do what you do!

BECAUSE OF THIS IT WILL BE A LOT OF HATERS OUT THERE YOU LADIES JUST BRUSH YOUR SHOULDERS OFF ,AND KEEP DOING THE DAM THANG.

Thank you Mr. Tite Man!

Yeah, thanks Tite-man.

whats up to all my hot girls whats up 22 the party was real nice when is the next i know in Feb but whats the date, make sure you let me know! hot girl 11 you took some nice picks need more of the DJ but any way glad we could make it do what it do! The next one lets take it to another level iight yellow boy out !