BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SHOUT -OUTS by DAVIDA

Re: SHOUT -OUTS by DAVIDA

THANKS PREZ... JUST NEED YOUR PERMISSION!!!

HEY EVERYONE THE PREZ HAS GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO DO TUESDAY SHOUTOUTS , IF YOU HAVE ANY PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SEND THEM!!! HAVE A BLESSED ONE

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

AAAAYYYYY What up Davida? Nice of you to do the shout outs today. This one goes to all the family out there who do what they do.
Summer is almost here
And soon we will near
Back together to play again
This goes out to all my friends. AAAAYYYYYY

......Davida...you be HNIC of the Shout-outs....your new title will be........... ...... "Da SHOUT-OUT LADY"

here's your icon aka "SHOUT-OUT LADY"

Hey Davida, What up?
Shouts out to Davida#7,Greene#44,#2Church,Coach D,Neal 502/boyz,Gina, Nik G,Nko/zone,Wade#2,Exodus#44,Ms.Arkansas,Homecoming,Ms. Miller, Dinsum#10.

To all the Girls,Eastside Players, Ga Magic and BASA for doing all they do. Keep up the good work. And anyone I May have forgot.
Hope everyone has had a bless day!!!

church you are a mess.

What's crackin?L.A....nice 2 hear from you

What's up everyone?

Hey what's cracking? To the new shout out lady
lean wit it rock wit it.....AAAYYYY like Home coming say make it do what it do. where dem 502 boys at and Neal? NKO what's up big bro?

Church,
what happened to that phone call? We have a meeting tonight. Is things still up in the air?

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a GREAT day!!!

HEAR YE
HEAR YE

COME ONE COME ALL, I KNOW THAT IT IS LATE IN THE DAY, BUT PEOPLE WE GOT SOME SHOUTOUTS TO MAKE UP FOR !!! NOW GET TO IT, THE "SHOUTOUT LADY HAS SPOKEN"

Good Afternoon Everyone...

What up on this Tuesday!!! My shoutouts goes to:

Davida #4 (sis), Ms.Nashville, Homecoming, Dinsum #10, Jemeka #30, Pitcher #30, Cuba, Felton, YaYa, Hot Gir, Ms.Arkansas, Ms.La, Coach D and the rest of the BASA Staff.

Nashville Finest #21

Peace Out!!!!!

What's up board, my shout out goes to D'Rhann(my lil man),Ray, JUST US,dem Nashville women,Davida, Church, Homecoming,911,Atl.Storm,da Future,Ms. Dat,and anyone I missed this is for you

Hot Girl/Just Us #11

I see ya Hot#8

What up board? My shout outs go to Tra'von (my lil man), Wade #2, D12, #15, Church #2, NKO, Gina, all da board members and of course all da Playmakers!

shouts out to all dem women and men standing up to make a change....shouts out to all REC teams...lets make a bang.....and may the best team win...so get cho shine on! HEEYYY!!!! YD#2

This is the ladies day so shout outs to Davida, Ms.LA, Nashville's Finest, Ms. Arkansas, Ms.Greene, Gina, Ms.Nashville, Niki G, Shneka, all the Girls, and all the ladies out there on the BASA circuit.

On this day of the passing of one of the greatest ladies of our time Mrs. Coretta Scott King my special shout out goes out to all the women of color, keep doin' what you do for without women like my mother and each one of yours there would be no us. COACH D OUT!

YD#2 murph must wrote that....I want to first give a shout out to all the men and women who want to stand up for the people who can't......also a shout out to all my fallen soliders and soliderettes who paved the way so I can play with my kids in the park and not worry about being hung or shot.....a shout out to the King family for their lost, and the many greats that has dead in the past year luther,rosa, king, lou rawls,prayor,19,KKey etc.... some great people who have stood for goodness and each has shaped America in there own special way....good luck to all teams in 06......Kiss and love you family because at any moment they could be GONE!!!!!1

whats happening lil sis. and everybody else

WHATS UP ITSHABOY.

.... ....A!.....Where's the ....SECURITY....check and see if she's late.....and Coach D....where's the Hump-day....You cats slipping..... ....the board awaits...

HOLD UP SWOLE UP, THIS IS MY DAY OFF, REMEMBER??? DANG DON'T TELL ME A SISTER GOTTA COME IN ON HER DAY OFF TO GET THE BOARD JUMPING W/THE SHOUTOUTS. WHERES MY BOY COACH D???

...you right....COACH D....where's the girls at ...."dime team"

Shouts out to all the ladies of the board and I hope everyone has a blessed day. Thanks for the shout outs that people shout out to me. Ms. Shout out Lady thanks for the shouts, what you doing on your day off.

I'M GOING TO OPRYLAND NKO

If you sing like the then you have a big mouth and I hope you can sing out of it Give Dolly a hug for me.

NKO

LOL...FOR YOUR INFORMATION "DOLLY" IS NOT AT OPRYLAND, SHE CHILLING UP AT "DOLLYWOOD" AND I CAN SING, ANY REQUEST

What did you do with the money, because you did not spend it on singing lessons and I pass on the solo song. Well since you can sing maybe you can have three minutes to perform at the draft. DAVIDA'S BREAKOUT RELEASE OF HER INVISIBLE TALENT1. Any up for a song.

NKO

NOW SEE THERE YOU GO, DIDN'T I JUST SAY "POSITIVE PEOPLE", NOW JUST FOR THAT NO SOLO FOR YOU MR

sorry I am getting in late on this one girl!! I had to get my hair did yesterday afternoon, then I had to go to school. Shout outs to everybody else on the board. For all y'all who were interested in the BASA Frat, be looking out for something at the Draft...Info to come soon

ITS COOL GIRL... GLAD THAT YOU MADE IT

I'm in the same boat you are Ms. Dat been working my butt off and Ms. Shoutout whats up today. Doing any work. Ms. Dat you get my e-mail on the Frat back.

WHATS GOOD N TO THE K TO THE O...

NOW WHEN HAVE YOU KNOWN ME TO DO SOME WORK

HEY MS D, WHAT YOU UP TO TODAY GIRL???

New year I thought you set higher standards. LOL. Peace keep your guards down.

working my fingers to the bone...j/k...doing some accounting work today-of my check book...lets see BASA trips, white out fit, new bat bag, Valentines Day, etc.....

You forgot NKO Milwaukee shot glass, just kidding I already have one.

You might be a softball junkie if your to do list is in the following order:

BASA Trips
White Outfit For BASA Party
New Batbag
and oh yeah
Valentines Day(Which is in 2 weeks)

You know I am only kidding.

I second that 911 and it sounds like a individual we all know. She will see our thoughts real soon.

LOL...911 YOU SOOOOOOO CRAZY ,

DON'T BE TALKING ABOUT MY GIRL ...

HEY MS DAT, I'M JUST GONNA MAKE MY LIST PRIVATELY SO THAT 911 WON'T CLOWN ME, AND THEN I WILL JUST USE NKOs CREDIT CARD TO PAY FOR IT, DO YOU NEED ANYTHING , LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN ADD YOURS AS WELL!!!

Davida #7 (GA MIXX) #4 (WWB)

My card is maxed out.

OH REALLY

WELL YOU STILL HAVE 7 DAYS TO PAY IT UP, MS DAT AND I ARE VERY PATIENT INDIVIDUALS...

!!!

, DANG I'M SORRY, I GET A LITTLE EXCITED SOMETIMES

When you get to the counter they is going to say decline. Sorry Mam!!!!!

well you need to call and request for a balance increase...WE GOT THINGS TO DO!!!

GUESS U HEARD THAT NKO, NOW GET TO IT, WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY, WE GOTTA GET OUR SHOP ON!!! ITS HARD TO FIND "WHITE" AFTER LABOR DAY

And since 911 started it all he can contribute too!! He 911 when is your player profile, that should be the next one!!

Profile Never That!

AHHHH come on 911, Inquiring minds want to know!!