BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...with REAL TALK,...What it Do!!

...."AAAYYYYY"....What's Crackin? Everyone ,so how's it going this Busy 2's day?? The profiles have been interesting,the topic's dealing with relationship's and the sponsors...etc.....are all nice...and That's a Good Thing....It's a lot going on with this day.....Bush ,with his remixxed STATE of Address,...that should be INTERESTING and American Idol, should be some nice good laughs....just peep it out....and I'm pretty sure you all have seen a repeat of Rodney King....excuse me....Sh^T happens all the time ,just no camera's when YOU getting your ASS beat,by the Infamous LAW....STL Finest....had a High speed chase Yesterday morning...and the suspect was in a VAN 85'....when it 1st aired it was said the Van was stolen...turns out....his plates did not match the Van...and he got little...they gave chase,by SCHOOL Buses and rush hour traffic and blocked him in on the North side and the guy jump out and .... more like a home run trot.. ,but they Gold Berg his ass and the rest...is on Beta,VHS,CD,CNN,your local news station and here comes the FEDS (internal affairs)....so STL is under the scope....Maplewood Police.....That is...but the Question now is was it too much force ,head busted,fingers broke and they beat his FEET in conclusion...that was just a Million Dollar ASS Whooping....it's true some may say,he deserves it.....well not the tremendous ass beating but for endangering the lives of others..so both are Guilty.......and that's "CHURCH" ....Home Coming...here hit this or just let it do What it DO .......DERRTY#2

Re: "AAAYYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...with REAL TALK,...What it Do!!

I know this took a while but I really had to let this one sink in. With the death of Dr. Kings wife and now this is a bit much. I didn't want to write just anything, but something to make you think. We spend so much time downing each other that we forget that it's more to what we are about than just a game. Ok let me get off my soap box. If you can feel what Church is saying and what my poem is saying then holla back at us, and keep it real talk dont just view but check in and let us know what you think.

Everyday a new challenge comes our way
We have a choice on how we act each day
You are the one who will decide what you’re going to do
Good or bad it’s all up to you
You can choose to follow the darkness or follow the light
You already know what’s wrong and what’s right
Sometimes we think that are own problems are a must
Sometimes we forget that it’s not always about just us
For example this man in the van
I’m sure when he woke up that morning the beating was not in his plans
Life is all about the choices that we make
Sometimes we determine what becomes our fate
Which is why we need to teach our little boys and little girls
How to deal with the racism that still exists in this crazy world
Let us learn from all our tragedies and from all our sorrow
Teach them that they can become the leaders of tomorrow
Let them know that the world doesn’t resolve around you or me
Teach them how to let their minds be free
Teach them how not to self destruct
For our people to survive this is a must. (end)

chruch this sunday will be different on the court we will even the series at 3 all this sunday

.....Either this is good reading or Maybe we need 2 be TRASHING one another

....A! Smash.....you just thought WE could not shoot that BBALL ....We have a Versatile team,many sports in this camp....even Water Polo , How about we spot ya'll 6 and game to 12....half is all you get..... ,now...my Shout goes out....2 ALL... DERRTY#2

You know what I want to get off my chest is......why when it come to supporting blacks we support music and clothing but when it comes to political and making the United states better for US we run and hide. Every voice can't be heard but there are voices out there that can be heard but are not being supported because we have forgot where we have came. These young guys could care less about MLK, Rosa, Malcom,WEB,Booker T...etc.....so my question is if all our black men are being locked up and alll our black women are being exploited...then who will make the next changes or start the next revolution for US....We are being overtaken my the mexicans....when will we come together as a people....should we have a Million Man march every year to get us to come together or can a rapper or sports figure speak out.....maybe they are afraid of the sales or endorsement pummitting.....Excuse me I just venting because another has died with the addition of Lou Rawls(he has also did alot to raise money for the poor and homeless!!!!!1 Thanks for reading! Put some Church on that Tito!!!!!1

...."CHURCH"

What up 15? You really put it out there.

Safe 2 Say....but He's right....

It only takes one to start. Dont wait to see who will be the next.

T Canty....now that's real talk....We under estimate the power that we possess. Even as a softball community we can do so much more....BASA can stand up and take charge...our teams could do quality community services,.....and take back our communities...it's plenty to do we just have to start doing it....even the handfull can cause a multitude of change...folks make suggestions..and actions and we can create a change....real talk canty...look forward to SC....YD#2

2church what up this bob picther from det mavs lets me see skills go on massage board bob from det make pass level 3 if you can

....I can't break down your Post,Reply ,you lost me and Is your "E" stuck Can someone, please help.....break down....what the Mav's Pitcher is trying 2 say

SECURITY..... ....get SPELL CHECK in here!!! and Home Coming.....Get 'em

my bad church the web is www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf make it pass level 3 if you can now is ever then spell right

OK, UR UHMMMMM....Bon, can we get you to read the topic. Now I have a little something I cooked up just for you. Now this is not personal ok...ok, again this is not personal.

Normally I would get him but this time lets just take him to school
Maybe he don’t know what he did aint cool
This post was about a serious topic
I hope he didn't mean to stop it
He did the right thing in creating hiw own post
Maybe he was bothered by the fact that he wasn't viewed the most
I really don’t want you to be misunderstood
And don’t get me wrong playing games is all good
You see T. Canty said some serious things
So I hope this little poem doesn't sting
Next time try to stick to the topic at hand
If you had not heard then check with the news
That way no one on here will give you the blues
I'm sure that game was funny
But right now things aint real sunny
We just lost one great lady
Then you want to talk about a game… that's a little shady
But everyone has the right to say what they feel
So today on this post lets keep it real. (end)
Please remember Dr. Martin Luther and Coretta Scott King and their dream
Of one day all of us united, all on one team
Behind every great man there is a woman and this is true
Bob, I’m really not trying to be hard on you. (end)

Whats up family? Well I have been so busy and I haven't been able to get on the message board. Good interview to Dre of the Young Dudes, and #15 you could not touch a better subject than for our brothers and sisters promotes music and clothing to the upmost, but when we asked them to get out and vote for candidates that is good for us then we shy back behind excuses. Like I say to them all, excuses is like ###holes, everyone has one. So people when you have a candidate is for the working families we need to endorse them. GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!! BECAUSE if it wasn't for people like Dr. M.L.King and others before us we might not be able to go some of the places we now are able to attend. SO PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO STAND UP FOR WE ALL KNOW IS RIGHT AND EXPRESS OR BE A PART OF A GREAT MOVEMENT THEN GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTTS AND VOTE AND TEACH THE YOUNGER TEEENAGERS HOW TO TOO!!!!!!! #15 You could not have touch on a better topic. How many registered voters are in the BASA family, I need feedback on this one ASAP.1 Holla back!!!!!!Now get the funk out of my zone.1 Baby I'm back!!!!!!

Nko you are definitely right....As far as I'm concern I will help BASA do a voters registration drive for all that come into the softball realm because if you are able to play ball you should be able to sit in a line for hours to VOTE.....remember VOTE OR DIE.....I'm a real softball junkie if I registered to vote at a softball tournement.....Church!!!!!1

HEY HOMECOMING,

I FEEL YOU 100%!!! ITS SO EASY FOR US TO BE LITTLE ONE ANOTHER AND YET SO HARD FOR US TO PICK EACH OTHER UP. IT REALLY BOTHERS ME THAT EVEN WHEN SOMETHING IS GOING GOOD FOR A PERSON, WE STILL FIND A WAY TO HATE ON IT. MAYBE ONE DAY WE WILL WAKE UP!!! MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE KING FAMILY, MS CORETTA SCOTT KING WAS INDEED A GREAT WOMAN...

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

#15 I will assist you on any voters drive you do. How about each state that has a BASA Tournament register all the people from that state to vote. Then we can ask other states to bring registeration cards and we can begin to have a voters registration drive that will put every BASA Softball players that is eligible to vote registered. Then we can begin to say to other softball organization to do the same. Let us be the first to do this. Then we can start to educated people on their candidates that they will be voting on. Feedback please from everyone. Whats up Gina, Davida, Ms. Nashville, Ms. Miller, Greene#44(welcome back) Nashville Finest, Ms. Dat, Ms. Arkansas, and all the Hot Girls, also to all the men of the board, they do not need any special shouts out, right.1 BASA Check out #15 and my post and let us make it do what it do and VOTE OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Davida, I'm glad that there are some people out there who not just agree but are willing to make some changes (NKO & 15)I think that is a great idea for us to make a start.

Word of the day is CHANGE. Change is every season of our lives holds a beauty all its own. What I am saying to you people is this; Change happens all of the time, but with us(BASA Softball Players) change of seasons comes with the beauty of seeing my fellow african americans doing something they love to do and it is beautiful all its own. Church loves the change of season, Exodus loves the change, who else loves the change of winter to spring? Holla back, and where is that Ghost little fellow at?

Hopefully....changing his SHEETS and CUT......a lil Ha-HA...break....continue....it's many in view and for those that wants to leave your prayers for the Kings....Check out "MOURNING of another Black Woman"...my peeps #15 had some nice things 2 say on that 2........"CHURCH"

OH OK MR PREZ,

SINCE YOU ROUTING US TO THE CORRECT POST, WHERE SHOULD WE PUT OUR "SHOUTOUTS" TODAY? IS IT OK TO POST THEM ON HERE? I SEE THAT YOU LET NKO PUT UP HIS SHOUTOUTS WITHOUT SAY ANYTHING...JUST NEEDED TO KNOW, DIDN'T WANT TO GET ANYONE MAD AT ME

NKO...is our elder and he hasn't taken his pills

AWWWW THANKS PREZ... "YOU ARE THE GREATEST"

....you welcome..."SHOUT-OUT LADY"

COOL,

MR PREZ I WON'T LET YOU DOWN

Church give me a call your bat is in? I'm leaving for Las Vages to kick for the Super Bowl Thursday evening and i won't be back until Tuesday.

BIG PHIL #95 CITY HITTERS

..... ...I thank you all for logging in and if you haven't read......Davida aka "SHOUT-OUT LADY" .....will lead ALL shout-outs...."AAAAAAAYYYYYYYY"...Now,Hump Day...belongs 2 coach D......so until then....Let it do What it DO....and CHURCH