BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The mourning of another Great Black Woman

Everyone keep love in your hearts and say a prayer for our forever loved Coretta Scott King, wife of the Great Martin Luther King, who has passed away this morning. Another great black sister who will never be forgotten. One love to the King Family.

Re: The mourning of another Great Black Woman

God bless Her and any our prayer go out to the King family from the State of Ky and the 502boyz.She was a strong black women that all female should look up to. And every black man should want a women like her.That will stand by you at all times.

DITTO #21. Much love and prayers to the entire King family.

My heart and prayers go out to the family of Mrs. Coretta Scott King. Mrs. King is now in a better place where she has no more worries and just know that God makes NO mistakes. Mrs. King has gotten her wings now and she will continue to watch over her family with her husband, Dr. King now.

Such sad news for the King Family, but now she has gone on home to be with her husband

Is it me or the leaders of yesterday that had our best interest at mind are all dying....I wonder what are we going to do now....Majority of the people I talk to don't care or don't want to care about our Freedom....they think that freedom today is how it has always been but I'm here to tell you just 50 years ago we could not vote nor attend school with whites....so ask yourself...who will stand for our rights now....Jesse ....please....who stood up for the African-Americans in florida during the terrible voting practices....who stood up the next election when more blacks went to the polls more then ever...hell the presidential canidate quit.....So who.... My question to YOU!!!!!1

#15 WHAT YOU SAID IN YOUR POST IS THE REASON TODAY I FELT UNUSUALLY GLOOMY TODAY ABOUT SIS CORETTA'S PASSING.
WE HAVE WITNESSED THE PASSING OF SO MANY CELEBRITIES AND PILLARS OF OUR COMMUNITY, BUT TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME I WAS SHEDDING TEARS. IT WAS A PRETTY DAY IN ATLANTA TODAY, BUT I FELT SO VOID. I NEVER MET CORRETTA SCOTT KING, BUT I FEEL AS THOUGH HER PASSING MARKS THE END OF AN ERA OF BLACK LEADERS AS WE KNOW IT. ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END AND IM NOT GOOD WITH LOSSES. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH NOT ONLY JUST THE KING FAMILY, BUT THE NATION OF PEOPLE THAT NEEDS HEALING INCLUDING ME. PEACE TO THE BASA SOFTBALL WORLD LIL REDDE #13

Our prayers go out to the King Family