BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What ever happened to the Derty Womens team....

Whatever happened to the Derty/Nelly Women's team that Church was going to help coach? Is their going to be a team, I look foward to seeing them if so. Is their a team or was that a bunch of FAKE HYPE?

Re: What ever happened to the Derty Womens team....

Can someone answer please...

The Team is under construction....it's no hype....infact we had some girls last year....but this year they will be ready for the circuit....we received a lot of request....and we are doing some tryouts....but you will see them soon on the Circuit...YD#2

..... ....I guess that's that .....No more Question's at this time "CHURCH"

YD#2 we have girls that will be on the Circuit this year!!!!!1 We will beat ya'll and then let our ladies finish the ya'll off!!!!!1 LOL nice interview dawg..can't wait to me you dude!!!!!1

Canty...man...lol...you my dawg....I can't wait either...I appreciate the shouts...man and Good luck to your women.....

Then are they going to be the Apple Bottoms? Then they will be the best dressed womens team on the circuit!!

Applebottoms are the Super Sonics trademark. Everyone else just get back. No one wears them like the Sonic players wear them.