BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What Is Your Plans In Your Town For Super Bowl Weekend.

What's going on in your Home-Town for the Super Bowl Weekend, so I know what route to take

Re: What Is Your Plans In Your Town For Super Bowl Weekend.

I'll be in Indy with City Hitters and Members of the Board....so I should have wonderful forgetful weekend....WHAT HAPPEN ... ...DERRTY UNPREDICTABLE.....and of course

I'll be in Indy as well! Doing it big with the Prez. 3XCHAMP it's on the way priority mail.

Gina, You Better get here!!!
The host city itself "D" Town is going to be !

That alright Nik, you do it girl, that tooooo far for me to , to catch a , I'm going to have to use my to get up there , then I that my husband don't for that just to go party. I think I better stick with plan C, go to the A.T.L. this weekend . Nik, you party for me and you

Got practice Saturday! Hey, we doing what we do when we do!

I will be going to a . I think I will bring 2- 12packs .

Ms.L.A., may I ask, is that 2-12packs of Bud LIghts, cause if it is, I'm going with you . Party over here

Gina, it sure is Bud lights come on with me. I won"t be in Atlanta, but I will be in Aiken and we'll have to have to take time to have a one.

That a bet girl, I will have a lil cooler full of Bud Lights in Aiken, that right, my lil cooler . See you @ the Draft, if you coming.