BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........Shout out....Do what you Do!!

,What's crackin? Everyone and the ones that are sometimes in your feelings....here's a tissue 2 go with your ISSUE.... Oh,YES...I'm Mr.Postman..WAIIIIIT,WAAAIIIIT,"AAAYYYY".... and YD#2 nice placement on the profile...REAL TALK....and Security,Home Coming,shake the board up a little bit....and drop some material on the Board and here hit this ....now Let it Do what it DO........DERRTY#2....."CHURCH"

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........Shout out....Do what you Do!!

What's up Mr.President and all board member of the BASA. The season is all most here it's around the corner.Good luck to all. And YD#2 great profile and nice site to the DERRTY family.From the Derby-city and the 502Boyz

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........Shout out....Do what you Do!!

What'd up?...Neal and the 502Boyz it's almost time... ....just waiting ....DERRTY

As a poet I guess it's natural for me to explore how I feel
I think it's ok as long as you keep it real
So for all of those who feel like they need to hate
You might want to listen before it's to late
You see you can always learn a thing or two
Just dont reply if it dont fit you
Like Just Wondering said it was for the sexy and grown
If you dont like the topic then start you own
I thought the board was to talk about all differnt types of issues
So stop all the crying here take some tissues
If you that bored then find something else to do
Yes Player I'm talking to you
Wondering was trying to talk to all of us
Then you get on here trying to make a fuss
Lets see what you got so post something new
Lets see if you can someone to view
And don't sit there and hit the refresh
Lets see if you post is a sucess
If it then hats off to you
If not then let Just Wondering do what he/she do
Lets not forget this is all in fun
When ever your ready cause now I'm done.

What up Hot Girls/Just Us, Homecoming,Tito, and everyone else checking in on the board. Great weekend, Just Us party was off the chain. Can't wait until the all White Party, it will be even better. Just checking in on this dull Monday. Hey Bro (Tito&Homecoming) I will need my house warming gift, I'm closing on my house tomorrow. (SMILE)

Hot Girl 11

I will see you at the draft Hot.

And you know it. Make sure you have something tight to death for the White Party!! LOL!! We will for sure!!

Just Us/Hot Girl #11

If I.....Should I....Could I.....Just maybe....those are the things you go over before you POST ,just for those who feel this is crap...?? ....Unless it's about YOU then you CLAP ,and Now I must make a .....and I'll return ,and continue 2 have FUN....so I'm gone roll this up...and pass it 2 the LEFT!!.... ......

HotGirl#11...It's all good SIS and "THAT's A GOOD Thing"...... DERRTY

Shout-out to everybody on the board!!! And Hot Girl #11 congrats on the house, huge accomplishment, hard work does pay off doesn't it... I'm working on it maybe I will have one soon too...

Ok, I feel like this every man/woman has the right to post whatever they feel as long as it is with in the guidlines of rules that are in place. With that being said I read just about all the post and what I have noticed is that the post that gets the most views always has a hater kinda like a good movie with the vllian. Anytime there is a post with some positive vibe we read it but dont respond for some reason.....hmmmm what's up with that? So to all the viewers out there do what you do and if it's a so called sensitive issue post it if people dont like it then they wont post. It's a simple as that. Now this is your boy Ex signing off. Holla back and lets keep this board cracking. Mr. Prez thanks for that I needed it. Who's next? Where you at NKO?

Happy Monday Board..... Congrats on your house Hot Girl, I'll have to bring you some SC Johnson products as a gift, they are located here in Racine-you know they make the Glade candles,Windex Envy, Scrubbing Bubbles, etc....When is the house warming Party??

What up board members on this moody Monday? I am so full of energy everyone looks at me at if I'm crazy.
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Good Afternoon Everyone... Hope all is having a Good Monday....

Ms. LA pass me some of that energy... I have the toughest time to get going on Monday's!!

But I'm Blessed to Be Here!

WHAT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ms. Dat and Ms. Nashville. The House warming party will probably be in about 2 weeks, I don't know yet, but I may have the weekend of or before my birthday which is Feb. 22. But you are invited. Look forward to seeing you at the Draft.

Just Us/Hot Girl #11

Happy Monday everyone I hope that everyone is haveing a wonderful day, I know I am.

What up Nikki I'll see you tuesday at batting practice. I can't wait until we get to Fl,.

It's a dreary Monday in the F-L-A, but life is still good. Hello BASA World.

What up to everybody on this Monday Check In....aaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy The Ritz was off the chain for all who missed Michelle's birthday party!

Good afternoon Board Members

It's good to see everyone is getting along.What they do Church#2,Davida,T-Hill.Hey Tonya when you get achance e-mail if I haven't got in contact with you before 2-day is over with.Have a few question about the Draft.@ everybody that I didn't shout out What's up and always remember "Make IT DO WHAT IT DO BABY" 4SHO

Greene#44... ..
Signing..OFF..

Wassup board, just sitting here @ my desk on a Monday eating a box of Popeyes chicken and biscuits, Shout out to everyone on the messages board

Well I see today the board is light
I was just sitting here so I decided to write
Fella's its time to hit the dirt
You too ladies no time to flirt
It's time for all us to get back to doing what we do
To the 05 champs we all gunning after you
But until then we have to give you your props
Last year you did your thing and you was on top
As I look outside seems like the days are getting longer
Teams are swicthing players and getting stronger
To all the fans it now time to choose your sides
To all the players you know the rules so lets abide
We shouldn't be arguing about things like shaved bats
So leave them at the crib right where they at
In the 06 lets get out and have some fun
For some it's not a good thing that it's one and done
You get two chances to make it rich
I hope you all got someone who can pitch
If you dont it might be a real long day
You might have just threw your money away
As the saying goes if you cant hit then you cant win
You might as well grab some pom poms and a bottle of hen.AAAAYYYYYYYY Good luck to all in the 06.

.....Let it do what it do.....