BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can we get an understanding

Today I am just wondering if we can all get a better understanding of what real men and women are looking for in a mate. I think we all know one the obvious things is looks, but is there something deeper than that or is that it for some. Do you want a mate who goes to church? Do you want someone wealthy or famous? What is it that just does it for you? Holla back and for those wondering why we keep doing topics like this it is because you never know it might help someone which is what we should be about so please dont hate if you dont like this post dont respond get your own. This is for grown folk. Security can you please watch out for me.

Re: Can we get an understanding

how many more days until the season opens? i want someone that doesn't talk about the same stuff every single day! it's okay to just be quiet sometimes.

Ok, player I dont think I seen a post with your name on it do I? If I do please let me know so I can look at it. Until then please be quiet and let grown folks talk. You might learn a thing or two if you do.

Player, leave just wondering along. I know you laughing when you mess with just wondering. Just wondering, you should find someone that is compatible. Someone that will have your back and can handle business. Someone on your level. Someone that can be your bestfriend as well as lover. Looks are good, but it's what's attractive to you. The wealth or money thing isn't that important, but it's as long as you can bring something to the table, but me being me I can show you how to make money...

Just wondering, find something else to talk about, you bore me.

Thanks Wade but I was wondering what do all men or women want. I know we not all looking for the same thing. You feel me and as far as making money goes I can always use a few tips on that.

2 cents try adding some more change and at leat try to make a dolla with yo broke self. How's that topic you like that one. Now you boring me so get the funk out of my zone. Why don't you and player put yaw'll two nothings together and see if you can find something. Ha Ha Ha

at least

Well just wondering I want to be able to conversate with my mate laugh with him cry with him and love him as well and as far as the looks sometimes it's not the looks it's whats inside that counts and especially if is not a god fearing man you can't go wrong. Your mate has be be your bestfriend and soulmate you should be able to bond with him or her and have fun together.He's needs to put God first in his life as well as wanting something out of life.

Basically I think I would like someone who can do the things I lack skills in doing.....for example...a woman who can balance a check book and keep fiances in line.I spend tooooomuch money on BS...someone who can and will help raise kids in a well structure environment... someone who loves kids......God fearing but not overly into the church...you got some women....say I don't watch movies with curse words or listen to music because of the over tones.....someone who want me to stop playing Softball with is my stress release...she definitely can not get any play....there is not compromise...we can compromise from October to April!!!!!1 thats me though everyone is different!!!!!1

I want a man who does not fear God. Someone that can be my best friend and we like some of the same things. Someone who will compromise sometimes. Looks is not everything, it is what is inside a person and neither is money. But at least have a little something to bring to the table.

I don't believe in her and his jobs around the house. I believe in our jobs. Someone who respects me and I respect him as well. You have to show your appreciation to each other. A man not afraid of commitment. I'm down with you though think and though then..

My man has to be one that isn't just saved but has a relationship with God. One who submits totally to God and isn't afraid to stand up for what he believes in. A good father who loves spending time with his family and installing good morals and values in the kids. Must have good credit or at least heading in that direction. I don't have a mountain of bills and he shouldn't either. An athlete definitely, preferably one who is better than me, so we can shoot ball together and talk about the game or go out and throw a few along with some batting practice. Sense of humor is a must. Willing to put aside his pride in some cases and will admit that he is wrong because I have no problem doing it. One who believes in saving $$$ and willing to budget because I'm a sista who knows to to save a buck! A smart investor who invest in his children's education, household, and himself. A reader and a leader. A handyman that is willing to show me how things are done around the house and the car. I'd like to have someone nice to look at but the things I mentioned before does wonders for some people. Must have a good work ethic.Spontaneous is good also.

Spellcheck...knows how to instead of knows to to...my bad.

It's simple, but some people make it hard. Someone who can trust and believe in God, because we are nothing without him.
1. TRUST
2. TIME
3. COMMUNICATION
4. SUPPORT
5. LOVE, TRUE LOVE
6. HONESTY
7. AFFECTION
8. You have to be considerate of others feelings also. If you are truly into the person you are with no one or nothing can come between you'll. Some get comfortable and lose track of what they should be doing. Last, but not least don't just do things or want to do things that benefit you, it's two people involved.

Just Wondering there you go.