BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Michelle (Playemaker #5) B-Day Party

hey Chelle,

I had a wonderful time at the party as you can see. We need to do that again REAL SOON!!!!! Maybe we can have a Playmaker Party there:-)

Re: Michelle (Playemaker #5) B-Day Party

Playmaker#24 you could have called your boy(Terrell)about the party.

LOL, Playmaker #24, that old man sure was trying to dance on that laffy taffy!

hey Nodoubt9, normally you eould call or drop and email asking about what's going on, but you didn't, sorry. Charge it to my head and nt my heart, but I had fun for the BOTH of us

Wade, I know your not talking when you yourself was dancing with someone alot older than the both us put together . As you can see, I did have a ball and you're slow dancing moves were a little "exciting".

LOL, hey she had a big ole and she made it jiggle! Yeah, you know I had that hen in me and it makes things look better than they look. But you know I had to slow grind with you!

Wade, you are so silly, and you did an excellent job dancing. I guess we can now be "paired up" huh?????

Well, you know how some people on the circuit will do...even if you aren't. People see something and be like hummmmmm, hey did you see wade #2 and playmaker #24 dancing at the party, I bet they ! Boo, it's a shame!

you're silly

Hey PM#24,the party was nice..I didnt think u would ever get off the dance floor nice seeing u again

D12 you should of grabbed that lady in front of you. She had a nice !

i must have missed that one,there were plenty of in there

Wassup Dee,Wade#2, and the Playmakers, I'm glad that somebody had a nice weekend.

I am so glad you all had a great time. It was my birthday and I can say it was "Off-The-Chain". We must do this again real soon.

Also I will like to thank all of you who came out and party with me.

Thanks! Thanks!

Playmaker#24 and Wade - you two must had a ball the way those email are flowing through.

what's up chelle,had a great time at your party.(gfm)

Thanks Big9 - Hope to see you in the house again.

anytime pretty lady