BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Player Profile; We Get A Lil Derrty Wit It!

Check out our latest player profile as we speak with Andre Collier of the Young Dudes.

Re: New Player Profile; We Get A Lil Derrty Wit It!

Great interview. Bad move callin out them GA boyz like that. Ain't no play in GA. Good luck

WHATS UP CAT! GOOD TO SEE YOU GET YOU SHINE, YOU DESERVE IT BROTHER. YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN GOOD PEEPS. GOOD LUCK TO THE YOUNG DUDES IN 06'. ILL SEE YOU IN AIKENS POTNA PEACE LIL REDDE #13

.... ....That's giving CHURCH!!...Nice interview and I'm up 3-0 Hoops...A!....but Good Luck in 06'....DERRTY ENT...!!.....WE ALL WE GOT.......!!"CHURCH"

What up Dre? Nice interview, hope to see you again on the dirt. Stay up and stay positive.

NICE INTERVIEW YD #2.. IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO SEE A MAN THAT HAS REDEDICATED HIS LIFE TO CHRIST AND IS SPENDING TIME WITH HIS FAMILY...

Very Nice Interview Dre!... You have a beautiful family... I absolutely love to hear a brother with his priorities straight!.. God, Family, Work & Fun.. Best Wishes in 2006.

Yd #2

NICE INTERVIEW!!!!

Great interview Dre way to represent the Lou Good Luck in 06.

Thank you all for...your comments....I appreciated it...I am work in progress...to God be the Glory....See errybody on the Dirt....Big ups 911!!

Nice interview Dre. Good luck to you and the team in 2006.

Hot Girls

Great interview.

Great Interview Dre!! Good Luck this season. U-TOWN!!

Nice interview!!

Greene#44

gotta give mad shots to my brotha. He's da #1 soldier...i thought i told ya. He's on his way to doin it REAL BIG and i always got his back

Good interview Andre, seems like you may have some good . Keep it going!!!

HEY YD #2

GREAT INTERVIEW, ITS NICE TO SEE BROTHERS DOING POSITIVE THINGS. GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS THIS YEAR, AND GOD BLESS

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Nice Interview Dre. Good Luck in "06"

Great Interview Dre!!!

Dre' this is Coach D way to keep it positive and as long as you keep your priorities in order things will work out fine! Keep listen to us "Old Heads" we will never steer the Young Dudes wrong. Good luck in '06. COACH D OUT!

Again errybody thanks!....just like others I ain't perfect but I am trying to let God perfect me....so keep me and my fam in your prayers...so instead of it doing what it do...let God do what he do....

YD#2 big ups man a lot of men pride want let them speak about giving themselves to the lord,good luck to you and your fam.TITE MAN #00 BLAZERS HOPE TO RUN INTO YOU AND THE TEAM IN SC.

My derrty, way to rep tha lou. It's time to rep tha rec like it's suppose to be!! good interview!

, There it is the grille....come and get some...Good interview boy...Look like ya'll are doing big things....Good luck in 06 and can't wait tell we meet on and off the field! take care of you babies and stay safe!!!!!1 Mad respect!!!!!1

what up derrty we doing it big this year and tell tito and debo this sunday its a whole new ball game and to my teammate dre great interview derrty it is on this year

Good interview hommie and keep those Young Dudes on the right track and you'll could burst some heads that take you guys lightly this year. I just have a piece of advice to you, be careful who you call out because your team can easily be in the loser bracket before noon on Saturday. You are my hommie and we(City Hitters) hope your team much success in the "06". Way to rep the LOU!

Don't know you kid but u represented the LOu..Good Interview..

Smallz #3
Atlanta Storm

.... ....1300+ and it's just 2's DAY.....This....Is a GOOD Thing......"CHURCH" ....DERRTY ENT..... WE ALL WE GOT!!