BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone selling an Envy??

Does anyone have a 26 ounce Envy that they want to sell? I have a friend looking for one. Or is he wasting his time with this bat?

Re: Anyone selling an Envy??

I heard it was a good bat. Just go check out the review of it. www.kellyultimatesports.com

Thanks Wade

one of my graystone cats r selling one i think it's 26/27oz for 175.00 to 200.00 holla back player

I have a 26 ounce NIW returnable envy for sale for $165 delivered.... email me and I will get back with you.

Sportytahoe, I got you. I will e-mail you on Monday, but I definatly want to get it. Holla back

Ex go on Ebay they had some Mizuno Blurs for $45.00 send it back to mizuno and the Envys are what they are sending in return....

I don't know you but you ask if you would be wasting your time. Personally I think you are. I'm really good friends with Rusty Bumgardener as well as Jeff Hall, the two big Mizuno guys and unless your getting one from them I suggest you try there new bat that's coming this year. Saw Rusty hit it in the Winter Natl, it was really good. Again the Envy is just not that good as far as velocity off the bat nor distance. I would suggest the Mayhem. Just trying to help.

guy is selling one on serious softball fla panhandle message board. he is legit i played on his team last year. craig 404 488 1219 out of atl.