BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....!!!!! Let it Do What it DO....

...."AAYYYY"..... ...It's Friday...You got CHEESE....and it's time 2 do what it do.....Just like Derrty did at the Infamous Jamestown and First time out WE looked GOOD and this is a Good Thing....SHout-out...2 DERRTY ....Ok... ...We all have talked about just about everything and not once have we discuss a touchy subject for Men in a more Positive way...and I would like 2 hear some feedback.....hmmmmm...how about....If I was Hustling trying 2 make it do what it do...and snap here comes da and this is for the kids...hey...some do what they got 2 DO...iight... ...you been relocated for awhile...the example....ummm, Home Coming could you explain a little more on this for the People of the BOARD.....and SECURITY....could you please keep watch....and here you 2 hit this... and Let It Do....WHAT it DO.........DERRTY#2......."CHURCH" P.S.....Fellows that received that MAIL... ,That was a GOOD THING....

Re: "HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....!!!!! Let it Do What it DO....

Fa sho! All the mail I got was something to see and sit back and here hit this and then makes you go..

Re: "HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....!!!!! Let it Do What it DO....

Congrats Derrty on your win. Way to hold it down. Now to the subject at hand. I know there are many brotha's out there who can relate to what I'm about to put down. If so holla back. I need for all the real men to stand up esp the fathers. It's to many young brotha's out here growing up w/out a father figure. So if you can get back in your kids life and give them something positive. They shouldn't have to find role models on TV or in the music stores or even worse on the coners out there hustling. I have never given my poems titles but I did this one "Daddy's Home"

I know that is has been oh so long
I’m sorry for that but now daddy’s home
You see daddy did some things and had to go away
But now I’m home and back to stay
You see son everything in life has a price
Let me give you some friendly advice
You see I found out that hustling out there aint even cool
I wish that I would have got my education and stayed in school
And I know right now that things seem a little strange
I’ve given my life to the lord and your daddy has changed
While I was out there busy doing what I do
There is no excuse for all the drama that I put you through
Now I stand before you asking for a second chance
As a man of God I’m here trying to take a stance
Over the years I made so many mistakes
Passing down more problems than any kid should take
So now I’m hear talking to you as a man
I stand here before you promising to do all that I can
I would like to teach you the way’s of the world
How not to get all caught up in the web of some girl
I would like to show you what a good man is truly about
Give me a chance to prove myself and erase all you doubt
You see now that I am out of bondage and my soul is free
Let me show you what a good man should be. (end)
Daddy’s Home!

Homecoming...Spell check "erase all your doubt" not you doubt.

Good Poem

..... ....DEEP HUH..... ...Now,since you LOOKING!!.....With Your Looking Ass... ....touch this.... ....the POST MAN!!

Wassup Church, since I don't

....What's crackin?Gina... ......I see you don't ...so cover your nose... , but it is drinks in the cooler...GHOST!?....Where are YOU......GHOST......!?

Sorry about that last post, I thought my Boss was behind me , Wassup Church, since I don't , do you have a Bud Lights in the back .

What's up Mr.President and all board member

What it Do...502Boyz......

What up Hot Girls/ Just Us, Homecoming, Church, Nashville Ladies,ATL., and everyone else. Its Friday so make it do what it do, because the Hot Girls will for sure tonight at the party. Do it Do it Do it.

Hey everyones, it is I. Neal I got your informaton. I will pass it on. What up church#2. Hey to everyone else. Have a great Friday!!!!!

wHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION RICHIE TRIED TO POINT SHAVE AND DESTROY YOUR SHUTOUT OR YOUR HR, RUMOR HAS IT YOU AND 5 FOOTER ARE IN THAT BALCO BOOK, WELL 1843 DIDN'T LOOK SO BAD EITHER IN THEIR WIN LAST NIGHT WITH MORE SURPRISES TO COME, IT SEEMS WE HAVE AT LEAST ONE DEFECTOR FROM DERRTY AND POSSIBLY MORE TO COME, STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF AS THE BOTTLE TURNS SPONSORED BY YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD

...GHOST...you know good and well My new look comes and came from working HARD...this WINTER...now I can Take My SHIRT OFF and take my time....putting it back on ....and no ROIDS... ,but congrat's on your win last night and Richie,got the ball caught in the web , ....and SHouts out 2 the HOT GIRLS.....PARTY,PARTY,PARTY,Do IT,DO IT,DO IT..... ...I got permission 2 use it....."CHURCH"

....Ms.L.A......How's the Playa's? and any new changes....!? From KY

tito good game...Derrty Squad looks to be back to their old selves....having fun and whooping up on cats...what's going on board...have a stress-free friday...

Yo Church, thanx for that mail, it was eye-opening to say the least. Next time, give a brother a warning so I don't open it around any students. Some of them caught an (eye-full) this morning. But, It's all good! Hello, to the rest of the board. Hot girls, do that thang tonight at the party!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE... Nice Poem Homecoming... Have a safe and nice weekend all!!

Thanks Nik G you have a good one also.

.....Thanks YD#2...see you Sunday....and E West#34.... ,my bad......I was like ......

Yea that e-mail was something to behold alright...lol

A!..YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!...Everyone Enjoy,your weekend and CHURCH it...HOT GIRLS....DO It.....and ALL "just let it DO,what It DO....... I'm out.....DERRTY#2

When we really free our minds
We truley one of a kind
BASA continue to do what you do
Keep doing your thing and we all got you
This weekend I hope that all will have fun
Lets keep these other associations on the run
There is nothing like being black and playing ball
Now let me hear a BASA roll call
WHooooooooodie whooooooooooo
Whooooooooodie whooooooooooo
Now free your mind and keep it real
This weekend rep yo city and let others know the deal