BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ladies..Can a man

Be too nice to you..I've heard a few females say that Some men are just too nice,I can't be in a relationship with him,please explain

Or this is a good one too..I want to start off as "friends",but most females will tell you they have more "male friends" than females.

So why not date ONE of the many male "friends' that you already have?I know,I know,it will change the "friendship"if you slept with your "male friend"

Re: Ladies..Can a man

Man just tip and move to the next table dog (sorry about that some strippers make good therapist you might want to try it somtimes) your boy Twin 19 TW/H!

I think that some men can be too nice. Some of them try too hard and it backfires and interest is lost altogether. In my experience that was just the case, I felt as if he was doing things...everything... just to please me. Let me clarify. It was things like he couldn't make a decision it was "whatever I wanted" and I couldn't stand it. I would test him sometimes and yet I still got the same results. Now I'm not saying that I didn't appreciate some of the things that he did for me but I didn't like the fact that he was all wrapped up in me and that was it. It could have been the way that he was raised that may have caused him to be that way but I didn't find it attractive.

hahahahahaha, Twin! Now that is funny. I feel you on that topic D12.

D12 during your lifetime you will encounter many, many people. Say if you met 1000 folks there may be one or two out of those that you connect with. I believe that you have NOT yet found the right person. There is a woman out there who is looking for a man who is kind, who treats her well, who does the things you do. You just have not found her yet. If all these folks you have dealt with so far have not appreciated you or who just want the sex they are not the one. But dont despair, have fun, have "just friends" live life fully while you are waiting.

Dee I know we been good friend for a while, and you are too nice to me, but Dee, is there something you trying to tell me , you old devil you. I'm just playing Dee, I play tooooooo much

GINA,u play too much! This topic isn't necessarily for me..not something I'm going thru,just a subject me and another female had yesterday..She was saying that this particular guy was "too nice"..I was confused on that,I consider myself a nice guy,I don't wanna miss out by being "too nice" At the same time, I just "be myself"

Good morning everyone. TGIF

I feel that a man should show some control, assertiveness, demand, etc. while in a relationship as long as he means well. These things show how passionate a man is about his relationship, himself, family, and partner.

A man who is too laid-back and doesn't care what decisions his woman makes is scary. Not that a woman cannot make all the decisions, but the foundation is stronger with two minds instead of one. Talk about things together and compromise.

I, personally, need my man to put me in my place every once in a while and not let me do whatever I want, when I want (spending money).

So Ms Miller sounds like u are a humble woman..u allow the MAN to be the MAN,that's a good thang

D12
Yeah, you can say that I allow him to excercise his manhood.

He's know his cut off point and has never disrespected me and I treat him the same.

It's all about compromising.

Well, there you have it!

Sounds good to me Ms Miller

Well D12 here is my "25: cents...
I personally don't think that a man can be to nice to a point that it will make me not want to date him... I want to be treated like the queen that I am!
However, if a man is doing things after we have established the level of friendship/relationship that we will have, in attempts to sway me.. I don't consider that being to nice, I consider that being an attempt to buy me.... Which is a No No..

Once the relationship is expanding and growing, that man should continue to be nice; but yes, have a Back Bone... A real woman will respect a man saying "NO" when necessary.. oohh I can't believe I said that.. I hate the word NO

As far as woman wanting to start as friends.. That is wise.. The perfect relationship is " homey, lover, friend right?...
Not dating your platonic male friend is also good.. I myself have many male "acquaintances" and a few male "friends" I would never cross the line and hope that they would never try.. That would make me uncomfortable.
Why do I prefer male as friends? Because their exist a species that I do not understand.. "The MAN" and who not better to look too for that perspective than a MAN...
I don't like to deal with the "typical female stuff" (notice, I said female..because real women don't get caught up in DRAMA) and if he is just a friend, he is more likely to be open and honest and non bias...and I can be that way with him....
I do have a couple of close female friends and my man is my best friend but honestly speaking there are times that I am stressing and will pick up the phone and call one of my boys!! and get a good laugh
and feel better.

Very Informative Nik G

preach nikki That is so true.

D12 are you hitting today?????1

u have to hit me up when u r ready..it doesnt take but 2 to hit..I'm always ready,weather permitting