BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question for Detroiters.

Can someone tell me who the TnT team is?

Re: Question for Detroiters.

Turner-n-Taylor softball club from Detroit, Mi..

Okay so who on the roster???, Where did they come from?? Help me out!!

The team consist of the older half of the Mavericks roster with the Tenn. guys and a couple of other additions. ....The team is originated out of Detroit, Mi.... ....So there will be the young fella's playing with the Mavericks and the vets playing with the TnT team. I also heard that they have a couple of guys from the Detroit Stars... ....That's just an idea of some of the guys on that team but you will have to see them play to be sure of who they really have on their roster........
Holla Back!!!!!!

#21 Detroit Mavericks, I think that wasn't kind to say about their pickups from the Detroit Stars, the pickups got more Championships than your whole Mavericks team put together, besides E. Douglas 1 with Pony Express and the other with Pace/Tps.

that was ten years a go win a championships now stop talk about back then win nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Now tell me what I said that you thought was wrong or whatever it was that tickled your skin? ...I really don't care about what some other cat did how ever many years ago, because that will not help you or myself in this game. It's about know and tomorrow when we are talking SOFTBALL, pay attention now, it is what it is, SOFTBALL,RECREATION, ENTERTAINMENT, and the individual competiveness that makes the GAME interesting for players and fans alike. So don't bore me with your history quotes (meaning no disrespect to the great vets of the game) and assumptions cause' I ain't trying to hear that !
Holla Back!

And one more thing playa! Make yourself known when you make staements or comments about what I say cause' there should be no reason for you to hide on this page.

P.S. Don't forget the MAVERICKS will be playing in a city near you.....