BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
question for the day (think about it first)

Is it better to love or like. Give explanation for your response

Re: question for the day (think about it first)

I think you HAVE to LIKE before you can TRULY love.

My Opinion.... it is better to like then love because love hurts....Some people think that because the other say they love you that you must respond the same way.....that destroy alot of realationships in the long run because some men or women think that if they don't say it back then they may lose that person their trying to establish a rapport or something more....so I'm saying that to say....I rather be in Love.....when I'm married because if you think about it thats the only time you're not interviewing for the position of Wife or Husband.....How can you love someone and don't even Trust them?????1 alot of realationships...i hear people say I love you but then in the same breath...they will say I don't trust you to go to the club! that mean you don't love him/her...so more on to someone you can trust!!!!!1

I was going to answer but I started to confuse myself.

But I guess it depends on the actions that stem from loving or liking.

First of all #15 you don't fall in love once you're married. Normal people fall in love then get married!!Furthermore, with men you all will stay in the "like"stage as long as a female allows you to. You all use that term so loosely so you won't have to own up to anything. At some point feelings do get involved and those feelings sometime will turn into love. You can't be scared all of your life!!

oh here goes the Lword again. you guys in the basa have to be the most loving and kind people in the world

.....hmmmmmm.....I'll just stay away from this...sorry

I'm with you church... Hell I think I caused havoc on the other issue.. I will hold my 25 cents on this one...

Speak Incognito 2.....

Nick G dont stop you have some valid points

Nik G, you should be able to speak your mind and not have to worry about what would come from it as long as its something you believe in and stand behind. THese other people who dont like the topic of choice need to not say you are not going to speak on it, just dont do it. Read only...

Dont leave the one you love for the one you like. The one you like will leave you for the one they love.

These are the things that change boys to men!![

#15, man I would "like" to get to know that "shorty" better you be with at most of the games. You know me and who I'm talking about. I call her sweet chocolate. LOL

CHURCH, YOU SUPRISE ME. I AM SHOCKED THAT YOU WOULDNT HAVE THE RIGHT ANSWER.

MY THOUGHT IS, THAT IT'S BETTER TO LOVE, THEREFORE YOU WILL HAVE ROOM TO LIKE OR FIX THE THINGS THAT YOU DONT LIKE. LOVE HOLDS A STRONGER BOND AND GIVES YOU THE STRENGTH TO WORK ON THE DISLIKES.

MUCH RESPECT FOR THE RESPONSES BACK TO THE QUESTIONS

When you like someone things aren't complicated because you just like him or her and you don't the query feelings in you stomach. But when it's Love you can't sleep can't eat and you will do just about anything for that person. So we have to be careful how we put those words.