BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reggie Brown & Family(Condolences)

I just want to send my love and condolences to Reggie Brown of Godfather Management for the passing of his mother last night! Much Love for you & God Bless!!!

Re: Reggie Brown & Family(Condolences)

my condolences big guy sorry to hear that. take care and be strong

Arthur Drake, Hercle Ivy and the entire BASA staff send their prayes to the Brown family. We pray for comfort, strength and understanding.

,my prayers are with you and family

Just Us would like to send their love and condolences to Reggie Brown and family. We will keep you in our prayers.

JUST US

what's big guy sorry to hear about your mother.me and the hole godfather family send our prayers and condolences out to you and the brown family.

To Our Softball Family,

Do understand that Reggie and his family are some of the strongest and most resourceful people ever. They are doing surprisingly well during this challenging period. When more information is available, I will pass it along to the BASA World. Thank you for all of your kind words and well-wishes. I'm sure when Reggie has time, He'll thank each and everone of us!

Willie

GA MIXX would like send their prayers and condolences to Reggie Brown and family during this time.

MUCH LOVE FROM GA MIXX

Cleveland Showtime send their condolences,
God Bless.

The ATLANTA STORM FAMILY would like to send condolences to Reggie Brown & FAMILY

The Air Mac Family sends our condolences to you and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this time.

Reggie and family sorry to hear about your loss. Eastside players have you in our prayers.

My condolences go out to you and your family.From one big guy to another..I will and I must say i'll for you and your loved ones..One thing I can say is that Reggie Brown is a hell of a guy...

Sincerly
Smallz and Atlanta Storm

We the 502Boyz would like to send our condolences to Reggie and his family for there loss of there love one we will keep you in our prayer.

You and your family are in my heart and prayers. Stay strong and look to the Lord for guidance.

Brown, may God be with you and your family in your time of loss. Let Him fill you with great memories of the past, and to not be sad, but know that your mom's work here on earth was finished. She's going home to her heavenly Father. We are here willingly to help if the family needs more than our prayers.

Sending our Condolences,
Ian Houston & the Enough Said Family

The North Chicago Ballers send our condolences. We'll keep you and your family in our prayers.

I send my love and my blessings to the Reggie Brown family. God bless big bro !!! From Class Act and the Taylor Family.

Be Strong and believe in God to give your family strength.

Condolences to you and your family, may god bless.

Reggie...

Sorry to hear about your mother my prayers and condolences are with you and your family.

Nashville's Finest (Dasha)#21

Reggie, Sorry to hear about the loss of your Mother. Our prayers are with you & your family. D.O. & the Blazer Family

Reggie sorry to hera about your lost my thoughts and prayers are with you.
T Fowler#6 South Ga Magic

Reggie:
Our prayers go out to you & your family. Look up to the Heavens because your Mother is in a much better place. Keep your head up & your faith strong. Peace!!!!!!!
"Chilly-Mac"-#77
Team AH/Easton

South Ga Magic send their condolences......we wish you and your family well....my God bless you!!!!!1

Reggie
My sincere condolences...God Bless!!!

My condolences to you and your family. My prayers are with you and you family during this time.

Reggie & Family, be strong and know that god does not make mistakes. I'm feeling you because I lost my MOM in Oct. Hang in there, the lord will not let you bear more than you can handle. Peace & Love from Diane & Bad Intentions Softball Team. You are in our pryers.

From the NODOUT FAMILY we would like to send our love and condolences to Big Swole(Reggie Brown) of GFM and Family. We heard about the passing of your mother last night. God Bless you and your family Please keep GOD First. NODOUT22-We All We Got.

From Playmaker #24 and the entire Playmaker Team, our prayers go out to Reggie and his entire family through this difficult time.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Keep the faith my brother!

God bless,

RJ/PACE

Reggie,
I wish you well. Be strong and may God bless you.

Reggie
The Lady Brokers give our condolences to you and your family in their time of need. If you need anything do not hesitate to call me. I will be in touch later.

watergirl

Reggie, may God be with you and your family in your time of loss. Let Him fill you with great memories of the past, and to not be sad, but know that your mom's work here on earth was finished. She's going home to her heavenly Father.I never knew your mom, Reggie, but i knew from knowing you and your brother Red that she was a beautiful and respected woman with respect from her community snd peers! We are very sorry for your loss

Sending our Condolences,
Harry Sapp & the "Team Atlanta Lady Magic" Family

THE (B"HAM)PLAYERS GIVE OUR CONDOLENCES,WE WILL KEEP YOU IN OUR PRAYERS.

Gina and LIA, give our condolences to you and your family. Please be strong and keep your head up

Team Bring It will like to send or condolences to you and your and family. God Bless

Reggie, our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. We are here if you need us..

The Hill's and Lady Bawlas

The Lord provides his greatest works at times like this, always remember He is the perfect I AM, he'll never put on you more than you can bear, our prayers are with you and your family on this day and every day, May God continue to Bless you and your family.
Peace and Blessings, from the P.T. family

You and your family are in my prayers.

Reggie,

The Supersonics send our deepest sympathy during your time of sorrow. It was 2 years ago to the date (January 25th) that our father in softball, Andre's dad, Julian "Pops" Slaughter passed away; so we join you in your time of bereavement and prayers. Keep in mind that He puts no more on us than we can handle. Always keep Him first. May God bless all.

Supersonics Women's Softball Team

Reggie,

God Bless you and your family and keep the strength and faith within.

REGGIE I AM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LOST.YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS. YOU KNOW THE NEW IMAGE FAMILY IS STILL HERE FOR YOU IF YOU NEED US.WE
ARE NOT A TEAM ANYMORE BUT WE ARE STILL FAMILY. GOD BLESS YOU.

ELA R.#20 CLASS ACT

The seabreeze softball family sends their prayers to you and your family.Stay strong and may GOD bless you.

may god be with you and your family in this time of pain just know god is good all the time big guy from the moore family god bless

REGGIE MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THIS TIME OF NEED . BE STRONG AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY PRAYERS.THANKS FOR BEING A REAL FRIEND.....

"HER JOURNEY HAS JUST BEGUN..."

Reggie...I wish peace to you and your family.

Tee Davis

Reggie, you and your family are in my prayers.

Wizard

Reggie, my prayer are with you and your family. God bless and take care.

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LOSS REGGIE. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL STAY IN MY PRAYERS. BE STRONG AND REMEMBER SHE HAS RAN HER RACE AND IS HOME WITH OUR HEAVENLY FATHER.

MO SMITH #2
NEW IMAGE SOLDIER FOR LIFE

God bless you and your family at this time of loss from the Canes family

WHATS UP BIG FELLA, STAY PRAYED UP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE IN MY PRAYERS. PEACE LIL REDDE #13

Reggie, Very Sorry to hear, you and your family are definately in my prayers.

I dont know you but keep your head up,I dont know how it feels to be in your shoes but as a player in the softball circit Im a believer that God does things for a reason.Smile and think of the softball family,we are concerned and we got your back.

REGGIE WHAT'S UP BRO' THIS YOUR BOY SWEAT,KEEP YOUR HEAD UP.MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU,BE STRONG FOR THE REST OF THE FAMILY,GOD DON'T MAKE MISTAKES AND HE JUST CALLED HOME ANOTHER ONE OF HIS ANGELS.TAKE CARE,SWEAT HARKINS,L.M.S.

My thoughts and prayers are with you .

Funeral Services will be held on February 4th at Friendship AME on Old Bainbridge Road in Tallahassee, Florida at 11:00AM

Flowers can be sent to:
Strong and Jones Funeral Home
551 W Carolina St
Tallahassee, FL
850)224-2139

Big dog,myself & tha whole Class-Act family sends our deepest sorrow to you & your family.I talked to you a few times on tha phone & my heart tells me that you will keep every thing together & see it through with flying colors.We only have one O.G.,& do what you do to make her even prouder of you & that's staying a strong person inside & out!!! PEACE...

Reggie,

May God bless you and your family during these difficult times. I can't say, "I know how it feels", but I do know this is a trying time for you and your family. Be strong my brother and you will persevere.

Flat Liners/Easton