BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Super Draft Weekend: The "Hot Girls" Presents An Evening In White!

Re: Super Draft Weekend: The "Hot Girls" Presents An Evening In White!

Alright Hotgirls!! I am glad y'all are hosting a party Saturday night. BASA that's what I call custome service, we don't have to go out of our way to find something to do, its all right there for us!! Now I gotta go shopping to find that white outfit!!

Hey Ms. Dat, we will also be giving away prizes to the Male and Female with the nicest white outfit on. I know you will be coming wit it, but please give everyone else a chance. LOL!!! See ya soon!!!

Just Us/Hot Girl #11

Whatever,,,I guess you girlz are trying to do it like PUFFY..I guess i'll bring out the and the old outfit..Just kidding!!!Oh I see you hotgirlz are trying to do it big...

Glad you're gonna be there Ms. Dat and Smallz!!! This should be a lot of fun for everyone. Great way to KICK OFF the 2006 season. DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!

Yes Sir!! Looking Good

....SECURITY...... ....I'm gone need for you 2 meet me at "THIS" Party , A! YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...."Hot Girls"...The Members will be in the House

Where is the super draft,what city and state?

You know we gone be there. I wouldn't miss this one for the world!

Can't wait to see all of you there-finally put faces with names I see on the board!!

What's up Hots' just checking in and i hope to see everyone at the party.. It's going to be a night of parting and fun . Please let all Drummer at Home and leave all the Hating there to were all one big happy family, coming together to have Fun so let just Do it Do it Do it. later and am out. One love to all my Hot Girls and Boys!!

Now, I'm now, that mean I got to go out and get me something White . But that alright Hot Girls, your do the dam thing. I will be with your Saturday night.

This is going to be so much FUN!!!

This should be a very entertaining weekend.. to the

Gina alright now, no Toga outfits. I hope you find a tough outfit for the party so we can check you out.

I talked with Gina Friday and she said she had a lil sum,sum for the ALL WHITE PARTY!I'm sure she will turn a lot of heads

Dee, you play too much, but Nko, I don't wear white cause I'm darkskin, but I got a lil sum sum for the party. The outfit is rated PG-2 .

All that u got,it doesn't matter what u wear,it will be

Dee, I'm going to get you, you know I'm just Gina with a big

I know u don't want the attention Gina...u know u still my gurl

Who is the Hotgirl in the photo on the end with the BLACK top and beige/brown boots?..Now she is a WHEW!!

Hey Hotgirls, I have a question. Ain't it funny how as women we forget what we have in our closets? Well I found a white dress in my closet, just wondering if it is ok to wear something a little dressier? I know your post says non-formal, but the dress really isn't to formal, but it is definitely not casual.

Lady you know there will be those at the party dressed to kill anyway. I plan on wearing a dress, so I don't think anything would be wrong with it.

ok, great. Right now I am going to use it as a back up, just in case I don't find anything else. Cause I will have a lot of toning up to do in one month to wear it!!

I'm sure you'll look great no matter what!!!

What up Hot? How are you feeling? Are you ready for practice Sunday? I am so ready.

I am as ready as I will ever be-I am feeling better though. How are you and yours?

HOTGIRLS,AFTER WHAT I SAW FROM THE LAST PARTY YOU ALL HAD,I WOULDN'T MISS THIS ONE FOR NOTHING.IT'S GOING DOWN,"BODY ROCK,BODY ROCK". L.M.S.BIRMINGHAM,AL

Please feel free to print out flyers for the all White party at the handout link. Also we will be having VIP tables set up but they will be limited. They will be $120.00 for up to 6 people with a complimentary bottle of your choice of Patron or Crown Royal

Ok, who wants to go in with me on a VIP table?? There are only 2 of us coming from WI...but I gotta support the cause!!

I hear ya Ms. Dat! I nominate you for our 2006 BASA President!!!!!

Hot Girl #11

I'm wit ya sis!

on the table. Ms. Dat about to owe me and the fellas some $ so she gone have to hold off on being the prez. What's up NKO / Church holla at ya boy.

Ex I'm with you on that one, Ms. Dat before you go spending all you money, make sure you can cover your bet. . A Ex, maybe we should sit at that table so we can make sure we can get our dough, Church what you think. Hot Girls I am sure we will have a nice time but what about some Hen on the table (exodus can't live without Hen & Cranberry). We need Cognac, me Remy Martin VSOP! Holla back.

We might can make that happen. Would you prefer Hen instead of Crown?

Ms. Dat do you need some help, looks like they are about to gang up on you. You know we got your back.

I drink GOOSE and Pimp Juice if not pimp Juice...cranberry will do just fine.....and Ms.Dat....pay the MAN!!

Just Us #11 as long as it is some yak I'm good.

I can't pay someone that I do not have a bill with, and for your info NKO, my pockets run deep enough to have a VIP table and pay that bet, but since I am not going to lose, I guess it is you who better make sure you have enough $$....

I second that Homecoming, I can't drink nothing but YAC! Just#11 you don't have to worry about Ms. Dat because she will be beside us. (We got her, ain't that right fella's)

Right, right, we got you sis!

Fella's Ms. Dat must not know that Cash moves everything around us, and since the well rund deep how about doubling that bet, can I get my boys to second that. Where you at Church, Ex, Wade(MIA).

I'm wit you. We can double that. Just Us 11 you got mail

y'all can double it, it just means you will lose double the money!!

Hey Hots, reserve a VIP table for the dignitaries of the Message board-Me,Ex,HC,Church,NKO,

We got you Ms. Dat!!!!

Who do I contact to get a VIP table at the draft party?

JUST US #11

email addy is above and is: hotgirl4life_11@yahoo.com