BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What's up Bear?

I hope all is well as you prepare yourself for 2006? I'm actually in semi-retirement mode. I'm headed to Winter Haven in a few weeks for 40+ Winter Nationals.

I have not completely retired yet. One thing for sure is that I will most definitely be swinging the golf clubs more than a softball bat.

According to Big Cat, rings are still on the way. I'm waiting just like you.

Have you decided on a team for 06????

Re: What's up Bear?

RJ,
hope the holiday season treated you well.Yes i would have to say that i was disappointed about the rings,that was definately a factor in me not coming back that next season.I knew what i was promised by yourself and others.As of right now i have been talking with Rodney
from Primetime,discussing schedules and things,and the Sidewinders back out in Kansas City..Just trying to weigh out the options and see what is a better fit..Any
thing you might want to add on either side to help me form this oppinion..I will be forty this June if you need any help...I got the 35 and over NSA last year.
Give me a holla you got the number...

bear

A R.J. DO YOU WENT TO NO WHAT YOU SOUND LIKE????????????

YEAP, AN IF HE DOESN'T ANSWER IN A HR OR 2, WE WILL POST IT!

so, you just put the crunchberries down. you used my name all winter,plus T.B WAS REAL GOOD TO YOU. I AM REALLY SHOCKED BY YOUR BEHAIVOR.

if you are the real tiny,i dont know what you mean about the crunchberries..you are correct TB has done nothing but treat me great..i haven't heard from any of the crunchberries staff since not being able to go to vegas in november..

bear