BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
strong Detroit teams

I am a simple fan that have been watching softball for years. I love the excitement of the game and trash talking. I have been reading the postings on the site and see there are a lot of male players joining other teams. Someone even went as far as listing some team members for Creative walls. There are other good male ball players out there and I was wondering where they are playin if they are playing at all. We've already heard about the Mavs and creative walls, what about Tombstone, Astros and the Detroit Stars. I heard there were a few good guys on the Detroit Stars team, names unknown. The left fielder they had was a strong hitter as well as that tall guy that just hit for them. What about the 3rd baseman and pitcher. We've already heard where their short stop is playing. These other guys seemed to be pretty good players. Are they on anyone's team? Just wondering how strong the mens teams from detroit will be this year.