BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
#15 i got your #

What's up #15 i got something for you this year you talk that talk but can yall handle what's coming at you in 06

Re: #15 i got your #

wassup Mr.Flipp so you've already made plans for the spring/summer ?

okay flipp....You want to be big but hey guess what......We are stack and ready to go!!!!!1

T Canty that's a understatement, I working on my thrid base coaching skills, because I don't think I can make the line up.
T Fowler#6

Re: #15 just want to get to the point my dawg

#15 Tell your team that I could'nt make the lineup because I was'nt suppose to be there but check me out in my new lineup because thats where im suppose to be so when ever we meet i'll do me and thats Real Talk so for the ones who knew me for a season as a cheerleader you don't know me.I know some of your teammates or a little sensitive so don't take it personal.

flipp okay come on with the harassing phone calls...I know you got game...Good luck in 06.Holla atcha boy when UL get in town!!!!!1

#15, can you pay your cousin's draft fee....

I think he'll take care of that....He's doing it big in the off season....hit with him last week and he's hitting missles!!!!!1

wade2 that,s for you to do player don,t play no games boy!!

Man, I know you aren't touchy. I never asked you for nothing...

Hey! T will So.Ga. be in AIKEN

you're looking to far into player (wade2)keep pimiping little big man

Come on now...will be there with Bells and whistles!!!!!1