BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
are the men in 2006 ready to take on responsibility

Why is it that the men do everything that there supposed to do but take care of there responsibility.

Re: are the men in 2006 ready to take on responsibility

Feelings Check

That Girl... Sounds like you have been dealing with the WRONG MEN

This must be personal,take it up with that person,and not on the board

No it's nothing personal just and outsider looking in.

It's not always the men who don't take care of there responsibilities the women slack off to.

Can we get a little clarification on what you mean. Which responsibilties? Those in the bedroom, those of a partner, those involving kids? what?? And Skeet which responsibilities do you find women slack in???

Well if she's talking about kids some women tend to slack there and if she's talking about relationships some women slack there as well. Now speaking for myself I do what I have to keep mines in tack and that goes for children men and money what ever she's getting at .

all of the above the bedroom , the kids , the relationship. and especially the money.

Again "That Girl" Drop Him!!!! Wrong Man!!!!.... and definitely not one of the majority..As I know...and if it is the majority that you know, then you must re-evaluate whom you associate with....
Just my "25" cents..

especially the money,sounds like a money problem,well it's obvious that everyone is not gone be rich,so are you rich?and what do you have to offer or rather,are you perfect and just as you love that person,love hisher faults too

You like it in the bedroom,have you gotten a raise lately

Well that girl, like Nik G stated, you might go after the wrong men. I use to just look at the face and body, but believe me, it will just throw you off really bad. Of coarse you want someone that is attractive to you. But you got to learn to look beneathe what is in eye site. And then guys that you might be talking about, you can just tell just by being around that person if they are going to handle their responsibility. As far as bedroom, stop looking at the feet, and height because that will definately mess you up! But on the real about the bedroom, what you think might be sorry or boring to you might be good enough for the next woman....

How long does it take that a person to realize that he is not taking care of his resoponsibilies, after you lay down with him, or not taking care of your child, or not paying the bills, it don't take that long to realize that he is not taking care of his responsibility, Its how long you put up with it. Plus Its take two, not one to make it work.

We can't put all the blame on the men, the women have to take some type of responsibility because that same man their referring to is the same man they chose to do whatever with. So I would say be more selective as to what kind of man you choose and you won't find yourself asking this type of question. Not being a smart a@# or anything, but I've had to ask myself the same question before, but then I had to step back and check myself, because I'm the one that put myself in the situation in the first place. So you learn from your mistakes and keep it moving pimpin.

PS. If you have any further questions or would like to seek some advice from your girl, hit me up @ amyalwaysreal@yahoo.com

Your Girl AMY AKA FINE AS WINE SHAKUR

...well spoken AMY...and see it is 2 at this GAME