BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
question for the men of the Basa

i might be all alone on this but i am going to put it out there. does all the sensativity(love and relationship topics) created by some male board members who post week after week bother you ? do we have too many keith sweats and baby faces posting?

Re: question for the men of the Basa

....hmmmmmm....it's some sensitive ones on here......but A!, this is freedom of so if you want 2 know ask....and someone will answer......and what's wrong with a little Keith Sweat and Baby Face...women,don't mind a little whine and dine, what? we are 2 be all GRRRRRRr,shoot that ,type of attitude

Naw... I think men really want to no the opinions of others to be able to have a good realationship themselves.... Alot of men don't know the answers to the so called sensitive questions about realationships!!!!!1

bother me no. some guys are legitmately seeking answers, some are trying to impress the ladies by showing how sensative they are( not knowing the ladies see through the BS) and others make you say(on the DL maybe)

You are alone. It does not bother me at all. I think that it is good for men who are trying to build better relationships, it is much needed.It is also good for them to get in touch with the sensitive side.

ms LA the question was for men. of coarse we all no how most women feel on the subject. nothing wrong with sensativity but men should not put it on front street(so to speak) all the time. there is a place for it Basa board uncertain about that

know spell check

You good 1st timer,

curious...I see your concerns...however I agree with Ms. LA...I see it as....if a brotha is sincere about obtaining info then as a brotha's keepers we should lend a hand....infact as fathers it's what we should do for our sons....it's more to a men than muchoness...sensitive issues are apart of a man's life as well...and men should be able to discuss these issues amongst each other...cause I am sure another male may have or is going through a similar case.....I think that somethings may not be appropriate for the board...and that maybe find a brotha that you can confide in....just my sents..YD#2

Yeh 1st timer, I just thought I would put my 2-cent in anyway. What up with ya?

CURIOUS READ A GOOD BOOK OR SOMETHING.

Curious, you better watch out for guys that try to show they are all moncho all the time because sometimes they might be the ones that surprise you that are on the DL because that is what you want to say about the guys showing their sensitive side with topics....Monchoness can throw you for a loop if you don't watch it!

First off, this board does not belong to no one on here chatting. It is the property of BASA and I get tired of coming on here and seeing certain ones of you hating on someone because they want to talk about something. You can see the topic. IF you dont like it then stop commenting. Some of you need to grow up and allow people to have casual conversation on here without having to worry about someone attacking them!!!

I CERTAINLY DON'T FEEL ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT. HE@# SOME OF THESE MEN NEED TO TAKE NOTES FROM OTHERS ON HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN. AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH A MAN WANTING SOME ANSWERS. NO ONE COMES ON HERE SAYING THE WOMEN BOTHER SOMEONE WHEN THEY POST ALL THE LOVE STUFF, OR DO YOU THINK ITS TYPICAL FOR WOMEN TO DO THAT? WELL YES AND NO, BUT MY POINT IS, YOU FEEL MEN DON'T NEED ANSWERS WHEN INDEED THEY WANT TO KNOW JUST AS MUCH AS US WOMEN.

WHAT WAS THE AUTHOR THAT WROTE THE BOOK
"MEN CRY IN THE DARK" (I THINK THATS WHAT IT WAS)

AMY "AKA" FINE AS WINE SHAKUR

Amy I think it was Michael Basden

Amy if will help I would be the first men on the board to admit I don't mind getting a little open panel advice from differnt people.

Curious, though you addressed this question to the men, I am going to respond. I applaud the men who seek the answers and reply to the so called "sensitive" topics that are posted on the board. Everyone or at least most people have been involved in a relationship and both men and women seek answers to questions only the opposite sex can answer because they have either experienced it or they can relate in some way or another. I say keep the topics coming