BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with Check in..put your LIGHTERS UP!!

"AAAAYYYYYYY" .....Hold on..... ....was a little for a minute...I'm cool now.....What's Crackin? WORLD...Ha-Ha....you didn't see that coming.....Check-In!!...since you click in...and here hit this ...A!.......DERRTY!!and Big Ups 2 GreyStone for Let it do what it DO!! and Ladies I know Ya'll it OUT and quit cheating Ms.Miller,Ms.Nashville,and Gina...Please put the BEER down and give me 25 DEEP KNEE BENDS ... and a 1 ,but I know the Ladies are really working hard ,ain't that right 'S... do it,do it,do it......and the Young Dudes...You Boyz 2 Men...with those spices added 2 the Flavor...WARNING...Use Caution and Take 'em very SERIOUSLY...are Get SHORT GAME.......and those CITY HITTERS....Keep those runs coming,they will not stop fighting until 21 outs...no questions.....and those Class Act cats....hmmmm...may be a force 2 reckon with....so don't go out like the BRONCO's or they will STEEL PLOW over YOU......the BROWNS...may be the Best Kept secret that I have nothing 2 say ........STARS will be 'S and now...DERRTY...you just better not on US...or get your ass done in.....and that's REAL TALK ........ ......and If someone from your town wants 2 add they're on Hometown Hopefuls please do so....It's a GOOD THING....and now, Home Coming...give the World something 2 grasp and LET IT DO WHAT IT DO....and CHURCH IT...."HEYYYYY".......that's a wrap.."CHURCH"

Re: "AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with Check in..put your LIGHTERS UP!!

SuperDraft ... ....Just show the Up and quit..making excuses....at least come ...and if it's 2 graphic for YOU..do this..... ...it should be and We HAVE 's....... ...just playing MANNNNNNNN!!!! ,Just come support and be apart of this "CHANGE".....and LET IT DO WHAT IT DO......."CHURCH"

Heeyyyy! Church...what's the deal....shouts out 2 all you lettin' it do what it do....played some indoor 2 scratch my itch....man dat ball moves fast....i see some guys are ready to bring it....so people it's gettin close....my prayers go out 2 all....lets rumble fellas...Derrty what up....City hitters....Jelly Boyz...browns...stl and Canty yall ready...errybody stand up....YD#2

Wassup Church, and board members, Yes Church I'm still drinking my Bud Lights, its like Milk, it does the body good , I just want to tell everyone to have a good 2'S DAY

I'm back on the scene,but for now,I'm through ,KING OUT!!!

Checking in, Checking in..... Put your lighter up!( while Twerking at my desk) Hello YD#2 and Church#2 ....... both of ya'll come here and................. give me a ..........................................
Ms. Miller, Church hit me right on the nose with "cheating" with the workouts, I missed yesterdays workout.... I will make up for it though. Everyone on the board today have a glorious, glorious day...

We gettin theeerre derrty! i would like to give a major shout out to those boys holding it down in the Federal prisons.....i heard ya'll yelling for FREE DOM!!!!1 Also would like to shout out to all those hard nose teams from the derrty STLOU....you got to bring it,....when you come..its gone be hard to get by a team from GA....Church hold it down partna...YD#2 can't wait to get one of those hot Murph shirts after the CRUSH...You can go ahead and put 15 on the back.....also tell the browns to have me a pair of those basketball shorts to go with my YD shirt....LOL joking.....Everyboday have a beautiful day!!!!!1

Happy Tuesday Everyone Just checkin' in to say
Hi and wish everyone a Blessed day!

What's up my lovely people!!!!

Hey Church, you right, I need to do better. I have been doing really good with working out though. My downfall is those sweets.

Ms. Nashville, hope to see you Thursday.

Gina, I don't drink beer, but I'll sip a Smirnoff.

I hope the BASA world has a blessed day.

Church, can u semnd me your email again, Thanx!

What's up board!! How's everyone doing on this lovely Tuesday?

oooooh thank you ms nashville....I needed one of dem Nasty nashville hugs today.... ...and...Canty...I was hitting yesterday....look out....word on da street is dem GA boys heart is beatin fast...Ms Nashville can I have a and a for the road....YD#2

that St. Louis music got us dancing...at first everrry body didn't dance anymore...now everybody want to lean wit it, rock wit it.....so from all the championship dancing we are practing and showing OUR !!!!!!1
PS don't forget my shirt!!!!!1

"AAYYYYY"....What's crackin? YD#2,Exodus,911,Home Coming,#15,Smallz,REDD,Ms.Nashville,Ms.Miller,Gina,Nik G,Ms.DAT,E West 34,Lotay3,Playmaker#24,all of the Derrty Family,STARS,GA...ALL the Teams,B'Ham teams,Cali teams,Detroit,Chi-Town,SC teams,and FANS....that should just about cover it.... and GHOST..see you THURS. at around 6:30pm....DERRTY will be in the HOUSE.....so bring your pad and pencils and Now Get the out of 2'S zone......"CHURCH" Whoa yes....Waaaaiiittt....."HHEYYYYY"

Happy, happy Tuesday to everyone. Hope you all are having a very blessed day.

Excuse me Church but need to have some folks call me.....Browns(poochie)....Wolf....NKO call or send me an email....oh yeah Hercle I need your email again...YD#2

WHAT'S UP CHURCH MY CAT I SEE YOU STILL HOLDIN IT DOWN ON THE BOARD. I'LL SEE YOU WHEN YOU COME TO SUPER DRAFT. YD #2 I WISH THE YOUNG DUDES A GOOD SEASON. YALL ALWAYS HAD A SQUAD, BUT THE DAY YOUR WHOLE TEAM BELIEVES YALL WILL BE A MACHINE. HOLLAZ TO COACH D, CANTY #15, SMALLZ, TONY J, SMOOTH, TOOK, FIVE FOOTA, STL STARS, GATOR(STORM), GATOR(STL), 10, ATL STORM, CITY HITTERS, EXTREME, DERTY, BIG PHIL, BROWNS, CLASS ACT, JELLY, AIRMAC, CONGRATULATIONS GRAYSTONE, AND BOY THAT **** DAVIDA SHO IS FINE! LIL REDDE #13 PEACE

what up board greetings, LIL REDDE#13 GOOD TO HEAR FROM U LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING U THIS SUMMER....TUFO STL.CITY HITTERS

What up board member and mr. president dont for get about the Derby-city and the rest of Ky

My fault I was a lil ....cough..... ......My shout goes out 2 my peeps from the DERBY City......and the guys you Love 2 play...the EASTSIDE PLAYERS....come out and Playyyyyyyyy!!!!.... ....."CHURCH"

Church.....we haven't heard from them all off season....you need to go to the Eastside and wake them up!!!!!1

,Ms.L.A.....will answer you #15,after that one....