BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who is Ready to hit the Dirt and Why?

Well I know that I am ready to hit the field and start playing because all this working out is getting me to buff and I am ready to start kicking some butt and to see all my new family. Well famliy I just wanted to see some new post come to the board, because some of these post is so **** boring just like some of the people. So let us start to put some exciting things so we can get back to where we have over 1000 post per item. I'm not trying to step on anybody's toes but really I want us to start with positive issues. So by saying that I leave you guys with a word of the day & quote of the day and it is:
ENCOURAGEMENT- rAIN AND SUN ARE TO THE FLOWER AS PRAISE AND ENCOURAGEMENT ARE TO THE HUMAN SPIRIT. So you'll can see from the word and quote above why I speak on the positive issues. I would like for everyone on this post to post positive vibe items only. Holla back men and women. Now get the funk out of the zone.1

Re: Who is Ready to hit the Dirt and Why?

Being that I had been deployed for an entire year and not being able to play this game I enjoy, this season cannot start soon enough, but I will be ready, wherever I am playing
TAZ

Happy New Year BASA. Yes I am ready to hit the dirt. I miss all of my people. We really have a ball each summer playing,and fellowshipping. BASA Softball is the best. I just look forward to another fun year, doing some new and exciting things.
I saw where some Celebrities were mentioned as sponsors. Joe Montgomery is also sponsoring this season. He played for the Ohio State University, and the New York Giants. Thanks Joe and Welcome to the Circuit as well as all of the sponsors.Thanks for making a way for us to do what we Love to do.

Welcome back Alton Williams and thank you for protecting this country and us. Our hats is off to you and your fellow soldiers. Thanks again and looking forward to meeting you on the circuit.

Wassup Nko, I thought I was ready to hit the dirt, but After Saturday practice, I think I need a little more time to work out . After hitting 40 to 50 balls, and running behind all your teammates balls in the outfield, really work my legs and arms out. I think I need a couple of more weekend to get in shape. . For the record, I don't think I'm along on that.

Thanks Nkozone and will definately see you on the circuit. Be blessed.
TAZ