BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hmmmmm.........is it possible??????

Hey it's me again and as usual I have a question that needs to be answered. Is it possible to love two people at the same time? Ladies please help me out. Fellas keep it real.

Re: Hmmmmm.........is it possible??????

just wondering please stop with all the sensativity

Yes, your mom and Dad

Yes it normal it's o.k to LOVE 2 people at one time....... Just remember that those two people that you love probably has another person that they love too.... so everybody loves 2 people...

Enough get a job. What's wrong with getting people to talk about everyday topics. This may help someone else. So if it dont apply to you then please dont respond. Or if you got something to post that people will talk about then post it. Otherwise get off my line. Oh by the way "Have a nice day"

just wandering you are so soft soft soft later

Just wonering, Are YOU in love with two people?

Nope just heard it on the Radio and thought it might be a good thing to talk about.

You better not be loving 2 people at the same time....GET you head cracked..

Just wondering, does American Idol come on tonight?

I'm not sure I'm not that big of a fan of the show. I only watch the 1st couple of shows when they act all crazy. I usually watch wrestling on Monday night football.

Sure, you can love a lot of people at one time. For instance, I love all people because that is what God has commanded me to do. Though I may not like what some people may do, I still love them. Now, you can rephrase that question and ask "Can you be in love with two people at one time? and see what kind of responses you get.

Thanks Playmaker 11, this question needs to be rephrased, and I know this will be somewhat a conterversial topic but that it what makes us stronger. Lets say if you are envolved with someone can you fall in love with another person while you are so called in love with your signigicant other? Since some of you might be married and going through this situation you might not want to leave your real name but please respond.

You're welcome Just Curious. I can't wait to read the posts on this one. Personally, I can't answer it because when I was in love with one person I didn't allow room for others to come in the picture.

I think u can love people at time..but remember some is going to come up short From "MY" experiences it was kinda hard to be at places at time

I think you can love two people at one time or even be in love with two people at one time. I have an ex that I will always be in love with. They were my first love. We do not see each other, we do communicate with each, I dont long for us to be together. Life has just sent us on different paths. I am not in love at the present time, but hope to be and believe I can be, have no doubt that I have been, but that person was not very nice, most of the times was selfish and I realized that I could do better, but I loved them just the same. And loving the first did not interfere in any way with my ability to love the second.

Just Wondering, dont argue with anyone on here. People be hiding behind these names just trying to start something. If you people dont like the topic then get the heck out of the room. You all are the ones that start drama on the board on a daily basis. Stop hiding behind the names and come out or leave the board.

IT IS POSSIBLE TO LOVE TWO PEOPLE BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BE IN LOVE WITH TWO PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME. BEING IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE IS A DEEP FEELING THAT MANY PEOPLE EVEN MANY MARRIED PEOPLE CANT RELATE TO. BEING IN LOVE MEANS THAT PERSONS HAPPINESS IS ALL THAT MATTERS (ASSUMING EVERYONE HAS COMMON SENSE). ANOTHER PERSON COULD NOT EVEN TEMPT YOU. ALL YOUR HEART AND ENERGY IS FOCUSED ON THAT SPECIAL INDIVIDUAL AND MAKING THEM HAPPY MAKES YOU HAPPY.

Yes I agree it's possible to Love two people at the same time. The only thing is how you love them.Love is a very serious word if it's not taken the right way. You can tell someone that you love them and meaning it in a godly way and at the same time you can love someone and it hurt so bad. So you have to think about how do you really love that person. Is it just as a friend or it's that love where you can't sleep or eat because you love him or her so much.

I think that is it possible for you to "love" two people, BUT you cannot be "in love" with two people. Keeping it real, I'm in that situation right now

Skeet Skeet speak girl!!! It's that Northern Wisdom!

I think it is very much possible and will stretch it to some extent and say probable!!! especially if you are the type of person that understands and accepts that it is a BIG world filled with diverse people.. that can bring many different experiences, knowledge, philosophies and perspectives to your life.. How can that not be intriguing enough to open you up to explore.. to grow to like, love and enjoy?????

Let me say that I honestly don't think that one should feel guilty about loving or having loving feelings for more than 1 person. Just as long as you acknowledge that you can only COMMIT to 1 person. and if you are committed to 1 you are not available to love another...because if you find yourself in that situation, you in my opinion, should STOP...and refocus!!!
If you are single and dating, have loving feelings or loving more than 1 is not so bad as long as you are being TRUE and HONEST with yourself and the others involved... I wish people would understand that everyone you date is not that "1" for you.. and stop trying to possess and push it...instead of enjoying it for what it is!!! IT IS WHAT IT IS... The opportunity to meet and spread positive energy and love around the world!!!

PS..this does not mean that I condone "getting busy" with everyone you meet and date either... again... everyone you meet and date is NOT worthy of sharing that much of yourself with!!!! Save something for your TRUE MATE.. Mind, Body and Soul.....

I'm Nikki G and I'm keeping it real from the city of DETROIT....

Luke 16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. (this does not just pertain to God and Satan)

Well put Phillu. I was looking for that passage myself.

Dang playmaker #24, who are those 2 people? Buddy ole pal! Just curious....

Phillu and Rev I agree that scripture should be applied and referenced when it is necessary.. I just don't feel that this is the appropriate time.
Let me reiterate that I did say and do truly agree that you can only commit to 1 person.. I said that... However, you have no business committing to every opportunity that comes your way... The word also advises to be in a haste for nothing!
Just Wondering asked if it is possible to have loving feelings for more than 1 person. You never answered that question. Can you please do so? I'm curious to know how you will explain how something so natural is not possible.

hey Wade#2, wouldn't you like to know who the two people are

Hey PM#24,I would like to know that myself

Yeah PM #24, I sure would like to know. Just whisper it to me and I won't tell.....

hey WADE and D12, that's for me to you and for you to make an "attempt" to find out

Ok Ms Playmer 24..I will see u at the "PLAYMAKER " Sat Nite

Nik G I feel your point but the truth is in this day and time that we live in spreading love is taken way beyond content. A hug here, an email there is harmless but there is a difference between romantic love and Christian love. Christian love should be shared but romantic love SHOULD NOT. Haste is only used in the Bible 3 times in Job 30:13, Nahum 2:5, and John 19:31. Neither of them advised to haste for nothing. There is always a time and a place for the word. MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE-Hos 4:6.
And that is real philosophy. Big ups Rev.

Yes there is biblical reference to not serving two masters but I am with Nik I dont think it applies here. You can be a christian and go to church but say if your house is your pride and joy and you work constantly at keeping it a showplace to the extent that you would skip church if you havent cleaned it this week, which master do you love the most. Or you can value almost love your expensive car, keep it sharp and like it so much that you wont let too many folks ride it in, which master do you love? I have to agree with the person who said you can love more than one person at a time but its hard to be "In Love" with more than one person at a time. I love lots of folks including my brothers and sisters from the BASA, my church family, my work family and especially my biological family but "in love" - there can only be one.

And who is your pastor? If you've never been caught between two men or two women then you don't quite get where I am coming from. Romantically loving 2 people at the same time 1 of those will be neglected. Point blank. It is true that lust can be disguised as love. One must know the difference.

Nik G,

I am sure a lot of guys don't feel as bad now about having feelings for you!

I here that Nikki preach girl. Love is like carring a weight. So heavy you can't bare to lift it and so light you just don't know what to do with it.

Phillu, we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one... I respect your point and stand strong to mine. OH, I have much "Love" for you coming out and speaking your heart.

Relieved, you need to quit

Skeet- Skeet.. all right now!!!

what upper Nikki I think were the only ones out here that knows about Love

Naw Skeet... I think it's alot of people that don't like to KEEP IT REAL!! and

I see you out there searching... What's up with your old crew... You moving up and on huh???

Yeah I have to step my game up. I don't know what there doing I just want to be left out. You know I love this game Nikki I have to much talent to go to waste.

Hey Nikki I'm out It's been real I hope to see you soon.

Thanks Nik G. I just feel strongly on some things and if I had not gone through it myself 8 years ago I would not know. I love you too, in that Christian way though

yeah, yeah PM #24. I already know. Just messing with you...

Yeah i luv two people (BENJIMAN FRANKLAN AND I'LL NEVER TELL).......

Spell check FRANKLIN.

I feel you titeman #00. I love 2 people too, Dollars and cents!

MY OPINION, WHOEVER IS LOVING TWO PEOPLE NEEDS TO DO A LITTLE CHECK AND SEE IF THEY FIRST OF ALL LOVE THEMSELVE. I THINK IF YOU CLAIM TO LOVE ONE PERSON AND THEN COME UP WITH SOME BULL ABOUT YOU LOVING ANOTHER, THEN EITHER A. YOU REALLY DON'T LOVE ONE OF THEM, OR B. YOUR JUST SEEKING FOR LOVE YOURSELF.
FIRST AND FOREMOST, IN ORDER TO LOVE ONE, YOU HAVE TO LOVE YOURSELF, AND IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF THEN YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU ACTUALLY LOVE, YOU LOVE HARD AND LOVING TWO PEOPLE IN THAT WAY TO ME IS OUT.
NOW YOU CAN LOVE YOUR MATE, AND YOUR CHILDREN, SO THEREFOR IN THAT ASPECT: YOU ARE WHAT: LOVING TWO PEOPLE.

MUST I KEEP LAYING IT DOWN LIKE THIS?

YOUR GIRL AMY "AKA" FINE AS WINE SHAKUR.

You are on point Amy...yes keep laying it down!

Go head girl (Amy), lay it down, you hit the nail on the head.

Well I guess that's what makes the world go around... Different people and a difference in opinion.

Amy I have to disagree... If anything one must truly love themselves to even be able to entertain the idea that having loving feelings for more than 1 is not only possible but quite normal....

"Just wondering" you have heard from several people..with several different opinions... I hope you got enough input to come up with your answer.

I did, and you know sometimes I ask questions not for my sake but for the sake of others who may be going through something and dont know who to ask. It seems to me that we have a lot of selfish people on here who just dont get what the BASA is all about. Thanks to all of those who help answer the questions with a positive response.

okay no more jokes for you you really need to lay on your back on somebodys sofa