BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations Graystone!

Way to represent BASA winning the 2006 MLK Classic Tournament.

Re: Congratulations Graystone!

Also congratulations to Nubians/Enough Said for winning the CO-ED Winter Worlds in Florida.

Congrats from Showtime

....DERRTY#2

To all the Graystone Family.... Congratulations gentleman for winning the U---A MLK Classic Palm Springs, CA. Always a pleasure to Battle against you fellas.. Jah Love

Great job Graystone

Congrats for Columbus, Ohio Teams.

Congratualtions Graystone and way to represent the BASA.

Thanks for the congrats BASA, we definitely appreciate it!! Good job this weekend fellas! That's why we start working out in December, it definitely paid off. Let's keep putting in the work and the results will continue to come. Congrats to Q and the rest of the Choco-Diles on a good tourney, definitely look forward to seeing & battling you guys on the BASA circuit the rest of the year. THAAAT'S RIIIGHT!!!!

PLEASE JUST LIKE BASA HAS SAID ONLY TALK ABOUT WHAT PERTAINS TO BASA, COME ON NOW KEEP IT REAL!!!!
AINT THAT WHAT BASA WAS SAYING ON EARLY POST.

to DETROIT'S FINEST........next time when you are keeping it real, take a look at who started the post!

A Detriot's Finest, who posted this message.Graystone represents the BASA family.Anytime someone from this family does the **** thang in another organization we'd like to know.Congrads to Graystone and thanks for understanding BASA.

Congrats to Carlos & The Graystone Team, Nice job on winning your first tourny in the 2006 season. Keep the train rollin' and I hope to see you guys soon. Peace!!!!!!!

Player thanks for catchin my back.... Jah Love..

Congratulations Graystone on your victory in Cali..

It was nice watching you guys Do What You Do!
Some of those hits were like WOW
Way to represent the Midwest.. I guess I will put to rest my bad feelings and show some
love to OH now.....
You guys voting Bush back in just ! and gave the Midwest a bad name!

Congrats Again Manny way to Coach

Congrats to Carlos Gray and his Greystone team! Good start to the 2006 season. Special shout out to my Michigan fellas, Rochon & Neal. I can't forget my man Kerry, the consummate team player and truly and class act! Good luck the rest of the season.........

congrats to my graystone peeps for representing basa finest and the way cincinnati get's down on the dirt. i see you guys are truley ready to capture both the worlds these year and we wish you the best the rest of the year. hey carlos call me and let me know whats up this friday bout finishing our battle on the hardwood.you know we taking it back home to brentwood and our anchor man will be there this time. #19 you know if you want some make sure you come out and remember BRING IT

TO LAST SEASON, I DID SEE WQHO STARTED THE POST AND YOU NEED TO READ BACK A FEW POST AGO AND SEE WHEN THE BASA STATED TO PLEASE STOP POSTING ABOUT OTHER ORGINAZATIONS. THIER WORDS ''PLEASE ONLY INFORMATION THAT PERTAINS TO BASA.'' NOT SAYING NOTHING BAD JUST SAYIN!!!

to detriots finest have you been smoking that funny shuff im going to have you p~~~ in a cup and test it for drugs, lol graystone represent the basa and they mean(BASA) DON'T POST UP COMING SOFTBALL TOURNMENTS FOR OTHER ORGINAZATIONS OR DON'T POST THE NAME OF THE ORGINAZTIONS ON THIS BOARD, WE ALL NO WHERE GRAYSTONE PLAYED,NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND, GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM IN THE FUTURE. THANK YOU

GOOD JOB GUYS FOR WINNING IT ALL NOW THEY KNOW YOU GUYS ARE FOR REAL. KEEP YOU THE GOOD WORK SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET HOME.TEAM NATI OUT

GREAT JOB FELLAS!!!!!!!!!TUFO(STL CITY HITTERS)

Great job guys and good luck with the rest of your season.