BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Softball tourney

Has anyone heard any news about how the Cali tourney was going ?

Re: Softball tourney

graystone plays on sat at 1:15 v.s american legion go to the website they have it posted up.click on cali(northern) scoll down to mlk classsic.

what is the MLK tourney web site

sorry about that b.a.s.a i do know the rules. lol

graystone just run ruled american legion 25-2 in 5 innings. whey to come out swinging in the firt tourney of the year. suprec teams watch out because these boyz have reloaded and are ready

as of sunday morning graystone 3-0 and will hit the dirt again at 12:30 cali time. them boys are out there giving hitting lesson and picking up everything thats come near them. Out of all the talk i see on the board about all these put together allstar teams for super rec, graystone will still be the favorite to win the basa world. good luck today graystone

TO THE REPORTER HOW IS THE WEATHER OUT THERE IN PALM SPRINGS, AND MY BOY WALT TOLD ME EVERYONE IS HITTIN THE $HIT OUT THE BALL AS IF THEY NEVER STOP. GOOD LUCK GRAYSTONE KEEP DOING TO DAMM THING

hey nati fan it is about 50 degrees now and sunny. buy the time graystone takes the field it should lot warmer like around the mid 60's. it will be very nice day for softball. let's go graystone and yes walt is right they are hitting the ball as if they never took a break and the players they pick up in the offseason are making an impact right away.

IT'S OVER GRAYSTONE WINS ITS FIRST TOURNAMENT OF THE YEAR IN PALM SPRINGS CA, GOING 6-O RUN RULING 4 OF 6 TEAMS.BEATING TEAM CHOCO-DILES 17-2 IN THE FINALS, GREAT JOB GUYS WAY TO REPRESENT BASA IN CINCINNATI OUT THERE IN CALIFORNIA,NEXT TOURNAMENT IS IN FLORIDA NEXT MONTH. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE TEAMS THIS YEAR.

congradulation to graystone for winning there first tourney of the year. you guys played great ball and showed alot of class. good luck the rest of the year and the reporter will be near keeping updates on the best super rec team out there and thar "real talk"

Graystone 17-7 over Chocodiles...Graystone looked great, strong at every position with great chemistry and will be very tough to beat.

You guys heard it from the cali player, graystone is not messing around this year so get your game right and your skills up,coming to a town near you soon. good coaching manny,nikey great job los keeping it together. good luck to all of the teams this year

thanks Cali player for keeping it real. Great job (GREAT STONE) thats the way to make the winter work outs payoff early. Thats one down & plenty to go. Now that we are back from our measuring stick, lets make the right adjustments as individuals and be a little selfish and fine tune our flaws. THAAAT'S RIIIIGHT!!!

Big walt call me as soon as you get this message. Sean

Had fun against ya'll. Just wished we could have played that on a diffrent field.. Would have turned out to be a better game on both sides... That sun was somthing else huh? Low scoring till It went down... But all and all good times... To BASA Teams out there Wish some of ya'll would come out the pocket and make the trip next year... Not a cloud in the sky all weekend.. Temp was just right was a little chilly at night.. Jah Love