BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Quote!!!! TEAMS wit so called SUPERSTARS!!!!

The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime."
Corey smallz Brantley...

Re: Quote!!!! TEAMS wit so called SUPERSTARS!!!!

Amen to that brotha...I've watched the ragdolls,Atlanta Storm over the last 3 years. They have won because they play together. I've also played with teams with what was considered greater talent, but in the end, they would fall just about every time because too many were looking for individual goals. In fact, most teams on the circuit are and that is what made the storm's job so easy. That's also why I don't play now. It's still fun to watch. I watched the Storm and Nelly's team play in Birmingham and it was a great atmosphere to be a part of. Outside of Big Swole going to jail that night...it was a great night. They didn't have to throw the brother in jail. He wasn't hurting anyone. Just some busta cops trying to prove a point.

I love the quote. I hear it a lot, but one thing I just cannot uderstand is…..how does a team of indiviual stars not win? You would think that with stars, more than a few guys will be playing well to carry the team. When you say play together do you mean encouraging your team?

Smallz i do agree on what you said.Class-Act's theory= ONE VISION ONE HEART BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!