BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....!!!!! Let it Do What it DO....

"AAAYYYYYY"...What's Crackin?..Everyone.... .....I see I was right about AD's wife ,just a acting...a plum ....and the Guy called security on HER...no,X#4 I'm not calling SECURITY...but...could you please make a run 2 the White House....that's Drape with Plants...and Holla back....Now, the SUper Draft is growing and growing and even if you're not playing,come support (you know you want 2 leave and go somewhere)....so come there,and meet,Party,just do what it do BABY and then Aiken,Whoa...speak for itself and the SEASON begins... ...allow me 2 take a break and Home Coming could you give the Ladies and Gents a poem or 2,and Here hit this ....now CHURCH it...... "CHURCH"

Re: "HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....!!!!! Let it Do What it DO....

Tito,

So his wife is the one that was acting a fool. Man that changes the dynamics there, he still has to run up to defend her because he did not know what was going on. But 5 missed game checks, her allowance would have to be cut.

Re: "HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....!!!!! Let it Do What it DO....

I guess sometimes things just aint what they seem
I'm just saying what I'm saying I aint trying to be mean
Now we find out that AD's wife was the one in the wrong
AD gone be sitting in the crib for 5 games long
Now I'm not saying if AD was wrong or right
But his wife was wrong for almost starting that fight
Now I'm all for a man defending his own
But in a situation like his he should have left it alone
This is not the first time cause she has done it before
There is a problem cause she keeps coming back for more
Yesterday I was just going to leave it alone
Now I think she should have just stayed at home
She needs to learn how to keep her hands to herself
Maybe with some of those millions she should get some help
All this drama cause a man went to defend his spouse
Things aint always what they seem she should stay in the house.

...Yes,..911,it went down like THAT...I was like NAWwwwww... ..but...this could be a "LESSON LEARN"..... ..meaning....it happens just like that on the BASA circuit...no....not the league ,but it happens at the games...If someone is Trash Talking ...in the stands, and happens 2 say something about your MAN or WOMAN,ETC....you get the point....things seem 2 get a little out of contents....hmmmmm.....I rather not carry on too much with this....I just thought I'll FREE MY MIND ... ,so Home Coming,ha....betcha you don't have anything 2 go with this....here you might need this ......SECURITY.....Did you make that for me......getting LOW...so people CHECK-IN and hit this Batch of GOOD.... ...and CHurch it.....DERRTY#2 ...Let it do what it DO and PlayMaker#24

she fine though but she was dead wrong and this wasn't the first time she has done something of this nature. I would like to give a few hollas to dem SGM,Lady Magic, Ga mixx, Supersonic, Playmakers, Hotgirls, Storm, YDs,Class Act, Derrty, esquire,Dynasty, Blazers, expos,Sluggers, City hitters(r ya'll rec),Eastside playas, New Crew,Hard knck,GFM,BBQ,Tampa Storm, New Image and all the teams that will be ballin out of control this season!!!!!1

A-MMMMMEN CHURCH..

Man you caught me in between a pimp and a hardspace. Donna, Donna pimp down call 911....lol give me a min but in the mean time check this one out.

Trying doing something that you have never done
It’s time for you to go out and have some fun
Ex go to the back and grab the OOOOWWWEEE
Its freedom Friday so let your mind be free
Happy birthday to Playmaker 24
We got plenty so here's take some more
She wants the whole top diamonds; the bottom row is gold and make it real
Church rob the jewlery story and make her a grill
24 enjoy your birthday and do what you do to make it great
It's your birthday so it’s time for all to celebrate
Trying doing something that you have never done
It’s time for you to go out and have some fun
Hit my email and drop me some lines
That way I can make one personalized
Give me some time to do what I do
I will make one especially for you

Even though it's belated....I think I can pull it off .....

Since it is free your mind Friday then let me do what I do. So here it is: Quote to free your **** corrupted minds. The word is PURPOSE(There is no road to success but through a clear, strong purpose), So what I am saying to each and everyone of you is this, what is your purpose and is it clear, stron enough for you to excell. Have a purpose in life and things will be much better in the future. So now I am giving you a purpose to get the funk out of my zone. Peace1.......Have a bless and stress-free weekend and work your body out this weekend.......

Smallz...Georgia.............Georgia.............GEORGIA!!!....I'm in G....AAAAA......!!! Just giving you ALL a SHOUT-OUT....STORM,GA MAJIC,HOT GIRLS,PLAYMAKERS,and GA MIXXX......My one STATE shout-out...."AAAYYYY"....I will give a Holla to ALL ...What's Crackin?....ZONE3...what's really good...

thanks Church for the shout out, have a great day and a wonderful weekend

hey Home Coming, thank you for the poem it was wonderful just as you are. You're a very talented person and I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart

Playmaker #24 you have mail

hey home coming, you now have mail

yeaah boyyyeee! board what it do...man I am having withdrawls....I need to play a game.... it has been 4 mnths since the world and of talking on this board and no softball...I am feeling sick...I stop smoking dat ooh wee....well in the process of....kids gettin on my nerves....job driving me crazy...I need some relieve....just freeing my mind....shouts out to all those softball junkies....YD#2 out...

Church hit me up 770-355-2211. Let's tear the ATL down.