BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exodus/Antonio Davis

It seemed to me that AD's wife was in the wrong and the guy wasn't drunk... so now do you stand by what you was saying yesterday......like I said there are security in place for situations...and if some woman start placing her hand in my face it is hard for me to just sit there like the so call heckler did or do I get my wife to beat her A**?????1

Re: Exodus/Antonio Davis

... I was right

I still stand by defending your family that dont change. The difference is knowing your spouse. If I were AD and this was the first time then I defend her until I find out what happened. After that we sit down and talk and if we come to the conclusion that she will not be able to control herself then she will have to stay home.

It is obvious from the way that AD went into the stands that he knows his wife pretty well and realizes that she probably did something she shouldnt have, but I agree that he still needed to go. Several witnesses that were interviewed said that security was not there when AD arrived, and the situation could have gotten out of hand, most people do not take the hand in the face thing very well. His wife has just caused them to lose quite a bit of money because not only is he suspended for 5 games but the guy is suing them for a million dollars. Still, family is family and right or wrong the emotional attachment to them often guides our actions even when our head is telling us other wise.

But this is not her first time doing this....and the sercutiy guard was the one in front of AD....the thing is everyone tried to make the guy of to be this bad person because the NBA playa said so...thats why he's suing for slander and battery.....I guess an unnessary reason to lose one million dollars!!!!!1

AD will lose $700,000 in Salary for those 5 games. The fan is also filing a $1,000,000 lawsuit. His father is a consultant for Sens. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley.

I was in disagreement before, but she needs to stay home.