BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Roach..Let's Hit 2Day!

I'll be ready to get some swings in 2day @ East Macon Park...Call me @ 478-731-2218

Re: Hey Roach..Let's Hit 2Day!

Hey D12, thanks for helping us out Sunday at practice, it really helped

what time D12...i might can get off early today

#15 I'll be available after 4pm till dark..Playmaker 24,it was fun to help out..Your Team looks promising,did u get my Email last nite?

D!@ can you give me directions I know I go down past Macon YDC but then what...past thunderbird!!!!1

hey D12, I hot the email, but I didn't know who it was from and I responded, but you didn't respond back, but now that I know it's you my answer is yes....lol

#15, don't go all the way to Thunderbird. When you get to the 4way stop, make a left and the park will be on the left. Drive to the big field in the back.

D12, whatever you need guy Roach is Ready I will be there, playmakers 24,11 what's up!!!!!!! 15 it's all good little cousin, wade2 what's up!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Playmaker#24 I couldnt respond,I was at work...will check this evening..#15 when u go past T'Bird,4 way stop,go right,Rec Center is on left,u cant see the Gym from the road,look for sign..East Macon Rec Center,go in the back of gym...my cell # (478)731-2218

What up D12, Roach? Wish I could be there to hit with ya'll today, I need the workout. Well, I'm lying....cause I'm in Miami chillin! Done with my conference and I'm heading to South Beach! I'll get up with ya'll later!

what up 8? I know it's nice down there,hit me up,when u geta chance to hit

What up family, well I'm out here in Louisiana working right now. My flight comes in tomorrow. I had to go TDY this week. It's some nice weather out here in Shreveport/Bossier City. Hey, let me know when we are getting up hitting again.

Sup #8, Roach, D12, Wade2? I had a lot going on at work today and I am just checking the post. My soreness has finally eased up a bit since practice Sunday. I'm definitely going to hit tomorrow. Sorry I wasn't able to swing a thing on Monday...I was in denial. My mind said yes but my body was telling me Noooooo!!! Just ask #8. She was feeling my pain. D12 you've got my # so hit me up tomorrow, I get off at 4.I'm in class now but I'll check back a little bit later.

Ok #11,Fri isn't good..I think the next hitting day will be Monday or Tuesday I finally got #15 out there and take some cuts today (Thurs)he did pretty good

Ok D12, I hear ya. I'm headed to Team Sports after work tomorrow to get a couple of rounds in. U already know my school schedule so I will get up with you when I can. BTW, like #24 said, thanks for helping us out last Sunday.

Not a problem PM#24,I help MYSELF by helping you gurls out I know y'all have TEAM practice Sunday,I will be hitting Sunday myself,thats why I said Mon/Tues..as long as u get your "work" in,it's all good

What up PM#11? Hey hit me on the cell when you get off. I may come hit with you. My flight gets in around 1 so I will be back in Macon by the time you get off.

I made a type-o,should have been PM#11...anytime i can help,u got it

Ok #8. I'm going to look at a couple of houses first so I'll hit u up when I'm done.