BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
As the world turns in softball!!

If you have any questions pertaining to the softball world as it turns, I have the answers!! If you need to know the Men's program, I have the answer! The Women's program, I have the answer!

My first preview will arrive tomorrow!!!

Godfather Management

Re: As the world turns in softball!!

WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT **** BAT , THEY STILL THROW THE BALL UNDERHANDED TO MY KNOWLEDGE. GO BUY YOU ONE.;;;

I PERSONALLY DON'T NEED ONE, I WON MY CHAMPIONSHIPS WITHOUT THEM SO TRY AGAIN @#!$%@#$. YOU COWARDS NEED TO STOP HIDING THE TRUTH. EVERYONE KNOWS.

At the end of last season, it was projected by some that GFM/Worth worthy of sweeping both black american titles! They had a proven pitcher in J. Dykes, one of the best outfield combo's of Willie "Big Stick" Brown and Kenny Key with the late addition of Andre Newhouse. The Donaldson's and the always dangerous pair of Reggie "Big Swole" Patterson and Reggie Brown. The infield was solid with Jeff Colbert @ 3rd, Tony Mack @ SS and Janis "JB" Brisco playing middle infielder. What could stop this confident team from sweeping both titles in 2005?

The problem was when another team stood up to their bully tactics and smacked them in the mouth. GFM/Worth didn't handle adversity well, an in a tightly contested game, this team will implode and start pointing fingers all over the place. When the going gets tough,GFM/Worth has no leaders that will right the sinking ship and does it sink fast. GFM/Worth is still a very talented team, but lacks character. This team is suited with players that look for personal goals, rather than team goals. Truth be told, it's sad, this team had illegal bats and still couldn't get the job done. I know these bats are prevalent in today's game, every team has them, but when end plugs are flying out of bats during the course of games, it makes the 2005 BASA Championship tainted, also, the 2005 USSSA Champion, Pace Elcetronics/TPS ballclub was not in attendance, which made for an easier title run for GFM/Worth.

All said, this is still a very formidable club, that will be in the hunt for a championship in 2006.

Next..... Primetime

what's up mac? i want starte by saying congrats on the usssa world. you may even be right about not being able to handel adversity,we lost i'm not going to sit here and try give a hole lot of reason why we lost. you guys played great ball that weekend,but you have no idea of what type of character this guys have. we don't try to bull anyone. we just go out try to win and have fun. now, if you haven't 4got your team have not beat us (godfather or colbert/no limit) since the world 2002, not one game and we came back through and put you guys out. the only problem that we had was over confidence,now that can be a teams worst enemy.i'm not the type of person that do alot of talking to any of the teams we play out side of the game itself,because i know that alot of it is fake. i see you smiling snd talking to players on this team all the time and for you to come on this board and qestion the charcter or say anything bad about anybody on this team, come on dog. we all know you and that's all i' m going to say about that,but once again congrats on the world title.

THE ONLY THING GOOD I CAN SAY ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU SAID IS YOU PUT YOUR NAME OUT THERE.YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS TEAM.MOST OF ALL THE TALKING THAT IS DONE BY THIS TEAM IS DONE BY ME.THIS IS A GROWN MANS GAME.IF YOU CANT TAKE IT,QUIT!!!!!AS FAR AS OUR TEAM GOES,WE WILL GO TO WAR FOR EACH OTHER AND WE PLAY THE GAME.THE WAY YOU PLAY YOUR GAME IS NO BETTER THAN OURS.I LIKE THE GUYS ON YOUR TEAM SO ANY COMMENTS I MAKE ARE FOR YOU AND WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT THIS TEAM.SO ANY FUTHER COMMENTS I WILL RESPOND TO.DONT SAY NOTHING TO GET YOU IN TROUBLE!!!ITS ALL FUN HOLLA BACK AT YA BOY! JB69

Whats up Mac?
First of all I think pace has a good ball team, but you're not that **** good. I have never altered my bat to beat anyone. I will use your equipment and beat you all day and out hit you with your own bat. Our coaching lost that last game by taking most of us out the game. T-Mac you have only beat me one time in all the years we've played. You really need to take a look at your team before you pat yourself on the back. The big guns on your team didn't hit at all, we made errors that allowed you back in the game. Yes, you won the world big deal. Remember my friend I have won just as many worlds as you and I will continue to be a true force in this game even if I use a wooden bat. Always remember this, my bats are not hot. I 'm hot when I step to the plate. This is a new year and I wish your team the best, but don't ever disrespect my team when you can't even carry your own weight. Always your friend,

Bigswol9

If want to be a part of this topic and make accusations or call someone out, you must leave a name or nickname you are known by.

big9 is bernard bruno of godfater a.k.a big bru or bruno. get at me.

sorry godfather

WAY TO GO B.A.S.A POLICE!

BIG SWOL, BIG SWOL, BIG SWOL, YOU NEED NOT SOUND LIKE THAT, ESPECAILLY WHEN YOU MAC & CAT ARE THE GOOD FRIENDS, I SAW YOU WHEN YOU USE TO SINGLE HANDLELY BEAT THEM BY YOUR **** SELF WITH SUPREME. HELL, I EVEN CAUGHT THE BALL YOU HIT FROM BATTLE CREEK TO THE EAST SIDE OF DETROIT. BUT THE TIDE HAS CHANGE BIG BABY! IF 9 OUT OF 11/12 YEARS OF BEING CHAMPIONS DOESN'T SAY ENOUGH "NOTHING WILL. I'M NOT SENDING PRIMETIME ANY CHRISTMAS CARDS THIS YEAR, BUT WHO CAN ARGUE WITH THE RESULT OF WINNING BOTH WORLDS IN 1 SUMMER. THAT'S SAYS SOMETHINGS!!! TRUST ME, WE'VE ALL HAVE ALL HAD OUR DAYS ON TOP, NOW IT'S THERE TURN UNTIL SOMEONE CHANGES IT! REMEMBER BIG FELLA HE'S NOT ?ING ANYONE'S CHARACTER PERSONALLY, BUT TEAM WISE, IT JUST SOME THINGS THAT SEPERATE THE BEST FROM THE REST! YOUR LITTLE HOMIE SWERV D. "50"

Big9 you were fine, we were talking about the ones using these made up names to hurl insults and make accusations.

thanks.i just wanted to clear up any problems,since comebody else seems to have one.thanks again and you all keep doin what cha doin.GFM4LIFE

Why.............That is my question.

Why- Try and disrespect another Black American softball team for winning a world title.

Why- Do we always put OUR OWN KIND down.

Why- Do we find it so hard to respect our own for what THEY have accomplished and move on and work harder for next year to be in their shoes.

And my big question is:

Why- DID YOU NOT GO TO " THE OLD SCOUT" AND BASH THE OTHER CIRCUIT TEAMS YOU PLAYED AND LOST TO IN THE WORLDS FOR WINNING. THE CHEATER BATS ARE COMMON IN THAT CIRCUIT, AND BEING THE PLAYER YOU ARE , I AM POSITIVE YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT.

TMAC for what you have accomplished in the game of softball is more than a third of what some of us are trying to do. And I always give props when they are due, but all the brotha bashing is not and will never be cool ...PEACE BE ONTO YOU

HEY TMAC THEY TELL ME THAT YOUR BOYS GRAYSTONE IS DOING THE DAMM THING OUT IN PALM SRPINGS CA, THEY'RE 3-0 GOING IN SUNDAY MORN THEY GO BACK AT 12:30 TODAY. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE TEAMS THIS YEAR. P.S TMAC WHY DID'NT PACE OR ALL OF THE BIG DOGS IN SUPER REC OR COMP TEAMS PLAY OUT THERE IT DID'NT COST MUCH TO FLY OUT TO CA.

waiting on PRIMETIME AND BIRMINGHAM PLAYERS report

DIDNT NOBODY SAY NOTHING BOUT NO FREAKIN PLAYERS.

TMAC I GUESS YOU GOT CRAMPS IN YOUR FINGERS OR GOT WISE!!I GUESS YOU FOUND OUT HOW LONELY IT IS OUT THERE WHEN NOBODY AGREES WITH YOU.THANKS FOR HAVING US ON YOUR MIND THOUGH.MAYBY NOW YOU WILL WAKE UP, OUT OF YOUR NIGHTMARE!BOO GFMJB69

THAT WAS FUNNY.....GHOST ON THE BASA WEB SITE..SCARED TMAC AWAY

T-Mac,

What's Up Dog??? I love you man, you really know how to get a party started. You are the quintessential "Hype Man". Flavor Flav, Fat Man Scoop, T-Mac.....

First of all, I must go back to the day, when I first started playing this game. A couple of 34-38 oz. aluminum bat that only the strongest guy could swing. Wooden bats for us little guys that broke on every pitch on the inner or outter halves of the plates.

If you want the truth, ALL OF THE BATS BEING USED TODAY ARE ILLEGAL!!!!!! AND ALL BALLS ARE JUICED!!!!!!

I'm sure you remember the time when hitting a homerun was something special. Each team had one maybe two players that could actually do it. Playing 7 inning games with a final score of 4-5.

Now most games are ledoff with homers by the 4'11" 165 lbs. beast of a leadoff batter. (No disrespect Smallz)

PACE won the game!!! Straight Up!! The team that played the best that weekend won. You all derserve to be crowned champions. With all that's going on in softball, Let's keep it real:
ALL OF US ARE USING ILLEGAL EQUIPMENT!!!!!!

The founding Father's of Black Softball will put an Asterix next to all of the records of today. They worked hard to support their families and played softball after home was taken care of. We live at the softball field.

League 2-3 night a week, Batting practice 2 hrs. a day 1-2 times a week. The gym 3-4 times a week. Co-ed!

In my eyes, everything that we do today is tainted. If our focus were in the right place, we'd be patting each other on the back. When it's all over and done, how will you be remembered?

In my home, you will not find a room filled with trophies, medal, all-tournament/world gifts, rings. Yes I have won them, but they don't define me!!!

Most of the trophies that I've won have been given to the first little kid I see. Most of the time when T-shirts are given out, I chose to be the last to get one, because they aren't that important to me.

Immediately after the conclusion of the tournament, my focus shifts towards getting home to my family so that I can spend a little more time with them. My little boy (3 yrs. old), I have no earthly idea which hand he throws with, I'm in no hurry to force the game upon him. To him I am Daddy, not a world champion.

On Monday Mornings i put on the most important uniform I OWN, A collared shirt & Tie, Slacks & Dress shoes. I then greet 85-100 7th graders as Mr. Brown, their science teacher.

Let's get our priorities straght!!! Remember:

Weights
Steroids
Supplements
Stimulants
Shaved Bats
Microwaved/Frozen balls

Long ago, it took talent!!

Willie Brown # 12
Jean Shoppe Worth

thanks for the history lesson. what is your point. we all should stop playing because all of our present and future accomplishments are tainted. we must measure our success in todays environment not yesterdays. we play with todays equipment and in the past they played with yesterdays equipment. with your attitude why do you still play it seems asthough softball has no value in your life. may i ask why do you still play. not trying to be sarchastic i am just confused. help me please. i understand the loss of some close friends may have you with a new viewon life but for you to just totally discredit softball and todays players is unjust and wrong.

WB... I get what you're sayin....I guess some just don't get that you are answering a statement made by someone else.... Todays game is just different from when I use to watch my mom and uncles play in the early to mid 80's....You are right the homeruns came few and far in between....today a new bat comes out that can make the ball fly...everyone sees that...thats why new bats are being made every year and bats are being banned...I tip my hats to pace but I also tip my hat to GFM because of the knowledge of the game I learn from playas like KKey, Big Swol, and WBrown....I understand that someone has to get the comp. teams stirred up....at the beginning of the off season Super Rec. was stirred....a couple of weeks ago Rec. was stirred and now Comp.....Just waiting for those ladies to start talking....good Luck to allin 06!!!!!1

What's going on in 2006? I haven't heard much and I can't wait until the season starts. It's alright to have a little fun and talk junk while playing softball. It's only a hobby and it doesn't pay the bills. It was a great battle with GodFather Management in the Black American Worlds. Big Swole this is for you, for you to say that your coach took most of you guys out and that's the reason why you guys lost is not true. We beat you guys fair and square, not to mention that you might have finished the weekend batting 50!!!!!

Why do you Pace guys come on here stirring up controversy? You don't even play BASA.

To the player, first of all you must be new to the game of softball to make the statement that PACE does not play on the BASA circuit. 2005 was the first year that PACE did not play in the BASA World tourney.

PACE along with other competitive teams would like to play more BASA tourneys throughout the summer, but that has not been an option due to all the teams playing either rec. or super-rec. More competitive teams would play more BASA tourneys if some of the super-rec teams would step up and quit hiding in the lower division.

This is certainly not about PACE guys stirring up controversy, it's about freedom of expression! One can agree or disagree. At the end of the day, it's all about having a little fun and being thankful to BASA for allowing us to have such a great forum!!!!

PACE 4 LIFE
RJ

ps. What's happeing Mr. Lassiter?

RJ,
AREN'T YOU WALKING AROUND WITH A CANE YET YOU OLD RITIRED DOG...I HEAR FROM RELIABLE SOURCES THAT PACE POSSIBLY MIGHT NOT HAVE A TEAM WITH ALL THE DINOSUARS RETIRING I HERE AS MANY AS 7 OF MY EX-CHAMPIONS.CAN WE BE CALLED CHAMPIONS,I NEVER DID GET THAT RING THAT WAS PROMISED...HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOURS GIVE THE BEAR A SHOUT SOMETIME...

BEAR 2003 USSSA BLACK MAJOR CHAMPION

What's going on Mr. Willie Brown, you made a good point.

To RJ #00 I heard you are playing Super Rec with the Detroit Mavericks and Big Cat following as alway to play Super Rec. and you just say some of the Super Rec teams should move up and what are you doing moving down.

Some of them have chosen to move down to be able to play either more locally or because as RJ and Tmac have both said in the past, they have not been given alot of options when there aren't enought teams willing to participate on the competitive level to make the bracket worth while to spend money and travle to.

The Women's "A" level or Competitive is running into that same issue. If I can play more in "C" and the are NO tournaments for "A" or "B" then I'm forced to move down to continue playing.

The guys WANT to play, so they have no choice but to move down at this time. Unfortunately they cannot move down AS A TEAM but rather as indiciduals on seperate teams, and I think I'm probably not out of line in speaking for RJ or BIG CAT in the fact that they may still be playing but it will NEVER be the same as their PACE FAMILY!!!!!

Sorry for some of the typos my fingers were moving faster than my brain.

Ponder,

What's up my friend! You obviously understood what I said. It's nice to hear from you. I will be keeping in touch once we get started. (850) 443-0786

To Mr. History

Men have no problem saying what's on their minds. Obviously the people that live in "your corner of the world" don't understand "Good English".

BASA has asked that if we have something to say to someone to leave a name or handle and say what's on your mind. Yet those who post from you're IP location don't seem to grasp that concept!!!! BASA knows who you are and eventually they'll get tired of it and shut you and your "kind" out!

You Said:

"Thanks for the history lesson, what is your point."

My point was: Everybody's using hot equipment compared to those who played the game long ago. I assume you missed that!!! Hitting the ball hard or a long way used to be because of ability, now it's due in part to the balls and bats that are being used.

You also said:

"With your attitude why do you still play it seems asthough softball has no value in your life. may i ask why do you still play."

There again your ability to understand "Good English" comes into question. T-Mac's post was centered aroung the use of "altered/Hot equipment! So, I chimmed in. I play softball because I enjoy the game. I enjoy the people, I enjoy the atmosphere.

It started with baseball and now that same love has been transfered to softball. Softball for me will always be a Friday evening to Sunday afternoon kind of thing. Having played Pro ball, I didn't enjoy the game as much when it was my job and I found myself watching it from the bench!!!

I have no desire to be the best ever, I rather be remembered as a good player. I am very happy with who I am and what I've contributed to the game. I don't want to be "The Man", I'd rather be what my team needs. In St. Louis I went 17-19 with 11(hrs.) and didn't make all tournament. I'm o.k. with that. The next year, I ledoff and let Reggie Brown do his thing. Given a choice I'd rather hit a screaming line drive between SS and 3rd than a 350+ ft. bomb. I am the kind of player you can't understand. I can't make you understand in a couple of e-mails.

Finally You said:

"i understand the loss of some close friends may have you with a new viewon life but for you to just totally discredit softball and todays players is unjust and wrong."

Only an A**hole would mention the loss of loved ones and friends in the manner that you did. My Mom, Kenny, and 1-9 have in fact caused me to value "true friends" and family a bit more. But ask anyone that has played along side me and I've been the same.

I've often told teammates to swing away, I can get on! I've often asked coaches what they needed me to do before stepping in the box. Bases loaded, lots of homers left, I've hit doubles to clear the bases and when you ride with me, IT DON'T COST YOU A THING!!!

I never questioned today's players and what they do, I made the assumption that the Forefather's of Black Softball probably questions what we've managed to accomplish.

Please reread my earlier post before you decide to question its meaning! It was meant for T-MAC, but placed on an open forum. But when you place things out in the open, Idiots can see it too. In the future, grow some BALLZ and leave your name when responding to my posts. ANd by the way, If I wore a cup/Jock, You couldn't carry it!

Willie Brown
(850) 443-0786

I love to talk!!!

ISS

Just for the record Willie, most of us got your point, just a few missed it. Thanks for keeping us thinking about what's really important and for your love of the game, PURE & SIMPLE. People, Friends, fun and excercise and COMPETITION!!!

as i said before i was truly not trying to be funny i really did not understand and i still dont understand playing the game of softball if all of the rewards are tainted. sorry if you have taken things out of context. i never ever questioned your abilities therefore i dont even know why you felt you needed to defend yourself on that. as far as being an idiot i wont even go there. later take care and i am sorry for questioning a reply of the softball legend willie brown. i am through with it and now we know where we stand. later

WB.....he couldn't carry my cup/jock.......EITHER!!!!!1

ps sorry to hear about your mom that was something that i was not even aware of

W. BROWN & R J BOTH MAKE EXCELLENT POINTS! ESSPECIALLY ABOUT THE UNIFORM YOU PUT ON MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY! EVERYONE ASK YOURSELF, HOW WILL THESE EQUIPMENT COMPANYS MAKE MONEY IF THEY DON'T IMPROVED THERE PRODUCT TO KEEP UP WITH SALES, & FOR THOSE WHO TAKE IT A STEP FUTHER, WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT, JUST BE A MAN ABOUT IT. IT COOL FOR PLAYRES TO GO PLAY REC, BUT WHEN TEAMS BREAK UP, JUST TO REFORM & GO PLAY SUPER REC THEN BECOME THE BIG DOGS ON THE BLOCK. (STOP IT) TO THE FOLLOWING TEAMS LET'S MAKE THE MAJOR BRACKET A LIITLE MORE INTERESTING, BBQ, GRAYSTONE, ATL STORM, THE MAVERICKS, TNT SOFTBALL, NELLY, LAKESIDE, DETROIT STARS, MO BOUNCE, CLASS ACT & ALL THE REST OF THE SUPER REC TEAMS I DIDN'T MENTION! (WHAT YALL SAY)

Harold Lassiter I have known you for years and you know you will never out hit me. Yes, you won the game and a few errors on our part made it easy. T-Mac started this and we can put whatever you want on it. You will be the first one to choke. I have never hit under 750 in a world. You need to check the big guns on your team.I respect your game but don't fool yourself. You are a great outfielder and you can hit without pressure. I am easy to find on the field and we can do this when ever you feel up to it. I am glad to see you play with a good team, now work on your game not your mouth. T-mac the young dude has yo back.

swol9

W.B this TITE MAN your game speak for it self..

TO SWERVE D.......IT REALLY ISN'T ABOUT PLAYING COMPETATIVE. IT'S MORE ABOUT PLAYING PERIOD. I THINK WE SHOULD TALK TO THE BASA ABOUT COMBINING THE SUPER-REC AND COMPETATIVE. IF IT WILL HELP THE UPPER TEAMS GET TO SOME MORE TOURNAMENTS, THEN I'M ALL FOR IT. WE WILL PLAY IN 24 TOURNAMENTS THIS YEAR( OVER HALF WILL BE BASA EVENTS) INCLUDING THREE WORLDS. I PERSONALLY DIDN'T PUT A TEAM TOGHETHER TO PLAY IN 5 OR 6 TOURNEYS A YEAR. COMBINE THE UPPER TWO DIVISIONS AND IT CATERS TO EVERYONE. I WANT MORE EXPOSURE THAN JUST COMPETING AGAINST THE SAME 3 OR 4 TEAMS EVERY WEEK.

Willie Brown now that i have time to respond more properly i will. Understand that i have the right to disagree with you or any other basa legend. for you to say that todays softball(players and the game is tainted) i could not disagree more.you cant compare the past with present accurately because of education and advancement in technology. so all your world championships and accolades are tainted. so all the BP and working out to better your game uless because all of the positive results are tainted. you come on an open board give your opinions and expect them not to be challenge because Willie Brown said so. Not. if you want to make it personal that is on you. i have never consider you to be a friend but i dont consider you to be an enemy either. as far as not posting my name and not having balls believe me my boy has schooled me on how things work and certain people have no problem acertaining certain info with one phone call. i do recall you making a post and signing as an unknown author. keep in mind i am not playing softball to make friends because by now true friendships should already be established in my life. i am in the Basa to play softball period. Man your game is tight i would be a fool to even question that but your view on the game being tainted i could not disagree more. Even with so called illegal equipment some will continue to play better than others so i dont see your point but i forgot i am an idiot with no balls and you are a superstar.

I understand what WB was saying and put simply, what he said is correct. The HR was something special, and scores were lower. Now everyone is hitting them. Lets be realistic for a second, there are players out there, and not just in the BASA who are doping to improve there games. The bats we use today are designed to make a below average hitter an average to an above average hitter. The bats we use today add at least 30 feet. Swole had a great idea, and the Armed Forces implemented it last year into there competition. The only way to know that bats haven't been doctored would be if BASA supplied the equipment. Anyone familiar with AF tourneys know that the scores are usually high. HR's are flying out the park, but not last year. The highest run total last year was 10 runs.

Now on to Competitive and players and teams moving down. The only way this can be fixed is mandatory move ups. There are plenty of teams that compete in the competitive division that probably shouldn't be there but are. I'm not going to call out any teams, (they know who they are) that should be on that level. WB and Swole, I agree with you not because you two are legends in this sports, but because its obvious what you are saying in this forum. SAVE the Competitive Division!!!

baseball was once played with sticks until the bat was created. players before hank arron played baseball with sticks so his predecesors would have felt that hanks homeruns were tainted because he hit them with a bat instead of a stick. so ozzies golden gloves were tainted bacause he wore a glove instead of using his bear hands. so pete roses hits are tainted because of the advancement in the baseballs he was hitting. my point is if everything is tainted why are we still playing the game if we all are cheats.

what's up mr.brown? good luck this year and i understand. ya boy (bruno) what's swol, you must be mad about something. you haven't been by the house in awhile.

JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR! I PLAY FOR ONE OF THE TEAMS I MENTION ON MY LAST POST! SO I'M NOT CALLING ANY ONE TEAM OUT, BUT IT'S SOMETHING FOR ALL OF US TO THINK ABOUT!

i just finish watching Jamie Foxx now i can sum up my view on the game being tainted. you mentioned being 17 for 19 11 homers that is nothing because you use illegal equipment so that performance was tainted. you speak of hitting screaming line drives that doesnt count because of illegal equipment that was tainted. What about the little guy 4 ft 11 165 lbs who hit his first homerun how do you think he would feel to know that his accomplishment was tainted. the 500 ft homer you hit in tally no good it was tainted. your entire softball career tainted because we all cheat. you say i could not carry your jock quite sure Barry Bonds can say the same thing about you. i cant hit as hard as you; cant hit as far as you, but for average i will bet on myself. for those of you who are going to say he is just hating . people who know me personally know i have no reason to hate because life is good. alot of people on here value your opinion and so do i, so when you get on here picking on the little guy and speaking for past softball players i will take a stand because i consider myself a little guy so i took offense. latley i have worked hard on becoming better player because i wasnt born with your gifts, hitting a homerun is still a big deal to me and i dont feel that if i do hit one 350 plus its tainted. tell people the truth not what you think they want to hear to try and make yourself look like saint willie brown because when willie speaks people do listen. go pull your strings get me banned its probably best for me because i truly dont know when to shut up. sincerely

Big swol give me a call when you get a chance.609/672/5268

T Mac, whats good?I see that there is a lot of talk about the young guys coming for the few vets that has played the game for a good while now,and some of
its good and some not so good.But what I want to know is why is it that you would rather live in the past and bring up a lot of your achievement instead of coming around to add your expertise to what we know so that we could continue on with the legacy.Think about that and holla at your boy,Digz

Willie, Your points are very valid. I remember when you refuse to pick up ultra 11's and other double wall bats and settle for your old 26oz yellow EST. I respect that. I guess in one nine third person, why take a knife to a gun fight. The technology today is what it is and to compete and have some sucess you have to get with modern technology. As for all the other stuff 1st Time Atl/Storm, we are intitled to our own views and points of the game, and those are Willie's. By the way Willie you swung it really well this weekend and i look forward to this year . Rod24 Shoppe.

what up rod. i knew i would be hearing from you. my point exactly he is entitled to his and i am entitled to mine. if you come on hear and express your opinions everybody not going to agree and be ready to deal with those responses. as far as using a fake name many people want their views heard without trying to create waves throughout the softball community. for him to know exactly who i was before he responded and made it personal by all the name calling and implying that i was afraid to post my handle give me a break. putting his phone number asthough i want to talk to him privately and make things right. definitely could care less if things were ever right between myself and Willie Brown. with that said i still have respect willie and his game. if he had something to say to tmac i am quite sure he could have called him just as could have called willie but for whatever reasons we niether chose to go that route. i am just a skinny trash talking popping pint size pitcher oh i am sorry made a mistake and started describing church . later dog and i still took care of that business last night without your help *****

Hey, come on man. Let's not take things out of context here. I hope this is all in fun because I really don't want you guys to let a topic cause you to feud. Let's respect the next mans game as well as his opinion of it. Far more things important. Trust me I'm learning the hard way. Shoppe!

understand dogg but its no feud but it is what it is. issue is closed on my end.

My Man Hot Rod, you are truly a different man from when I first met you. You know what I mean. Nothing else needs to be said. Much Love!!! Willie B. had some good points about what HR's & the game means now as opposed to back in the day! Yes, it is easier to hit homeruns today because of the bats and balls. The game was played and still mostly is on talent, but the game has changed along with and somewhat because of equipment! I've known Willie for over 20 years. He has opinions just like anyone. We know what they say about opinions and this messageboard has plenty. Trash talking should be left at fun and no further. That's why we are all on here and to communicate with softball friends. All I can say about Willie is that he's one hell of a guy and MY FRIEND! We played ball against each other throughout high school as we were in the same region. We also played pro baseball against each other. I've seen him and the game change over those years. Going from swinging a 34 oz, 34 in. wooden bat to aluminum & finally composite, I'd say things have changed. Its scary watching Willie, Swole, Squirrel and others that have great bat speed and power swing those composite bats! I remember watching my Dad play those Sunday softball games. There was nothing better than to see a HR hit with those old beat up aluminum bats and watching all the people go crazy! So, yes equipment has helped the game change. However, no matter what a player is holding, it does no good if he or she cannot "Make It Do What It DO!"