BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEEDS GOOD IDEA FOR VALETINES

Can you guys bail me out I need to do something different this year.

Re: NEEDS GOOD IDEA FOR VALETINES

What do you typically do?

Card flowers the norm.

#15 canty I know you can bail a brother out(THERAPIST)..

Ok, I'm sure there are some people on here such as myslef that can help. Do you want to spend some money nice quiet evening at home what. Or better yet tell us something about her. What she like dont like. That will make it easier. If you want hit me up on my email.

well I usually get flowers, candy and balloons when Valentines is during the week, but last year my now Ex got me and fruit arranagement instead of flowers. Go to www.ediblearrangements.com and they have different arrangements. You can do that and maybe cook her dinner and just pamper her. I gave my older brother some advice as far as leaving clues for his girlfirend to find to lead her to where he was (there were about 4 different clues she had to find) and when she did he had a candle light dinner and then he proposed to her. Just a few ideas, but if you have aby more question hit my mailbox and send me an email. Good Luck

Well valetines around the corner and I always wait until the last minute.(THANKS FOR THE ADVICE)Homecoming and playmaker#24

it doesn't take a lot of time to plan her Valentine's. What do you have in mind?????

Well I need to get out the dog house if you know what I mean.

flowers are a must. however the presentation is whats important.try an evening picnic near some water(small pond ect...) dimly lit area so she is not afraid . dont forget the candles, basket and some kind of dish that you prepared(something simple)casseroles work well because they can be kept hot. dont forget the asti spumante nothing more expensive than that sends the wrong message. asti says you are not cheap yet not wasteful either. presentation just be yourself you dont want her to think that you have rehearsed. this will work every time. do not sit at a picnic table a definite no no. must be on the grass so bring a blanket. later

Not that I dont know what to do just something different.Due u guys know (G. GARVIN T.V. ONE)think I will cop one of his dishes to cook.

Have nice bubble bath ready for your valetine with candle.Cook a nice Dinner serve it to them after you dry them off and give them a nice rub down with some lotion.But you must serve this to them in bed because they might have had a hard day at work.Also make sure you have some soft music playing.Also you could go pick up there car and send a limo to bring them home.With a dozen of red roses. You can serve the dinner first then get the bubble bath ready then give them a rub down

forgot if it is cold living room floor we be do. remmember turn off the phone tv. turn on her favorite slow jams only if you are doing this at home not on the outside. outside just you her and nature

Now this a topic.(THANKS NEAL 502 BOYZ)

The picnic is good but what if it rain? Be pre-paired. Go out and get a nice room some where maybe even go outside the city. First leave the cell phones at the crib no distactions, Plan everything, if you live with her run have her clothes picked out packed and ready to go. Tell her all she has to do is just relax, sitback and enjoy, Blind fold her and take her to a nice resturant, go have dinner, then blind fold her again until you get to the Hotel in which you will be staying. Have her close her eyes when she walks into the room. Waiting for her in the room is roses, flowers and candy on the bed. In the background she will she scented candles and hear her favorit music or some really nice jazz. In a bag that you have gotten ready is her outfit for the night. After you sip on a little wine and get dressed for the evening take her out dancing. Now you are going to need some help after dancing she comes back to the room and the mood has been changed in the room. Now you have your helper set out some hot oils for a message. Chamapaigne and fruits and dip waiting for her while you give her a message. Oh yea the scented candles are still going. Thats just a thought I got a lot more but you get the drift. Make it all about her is what your going for. If done right you wont be in the dog house for long. Remeber its very important that you make it all about her. holla at yo boy

no no no hotel. that is a no no everything else was good though

Man these response are so good I think they might help more than just me.

tite man ex is trying to break a brother

it has to be away from the house. To many possible distractions. It's not like this aint his woman. Well put it this way this idea is for the grown and sexy if you know what I mean. You dont want anything to take your mind off of her, like someone dropping by or calling anything. Get away from your normal surroundings.

Keep it simple as Mr. Vitale would say(JUST FOR GET ABOUT IT).

hotel $80
flowers $35
dinner$50
candles $5
Wine $15
Outfit $100- $150
there goes th car note

Not to take personal keep it simple but I see why she your EXXXXXX... (NOT SAYING SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER BUT SHE AINT MESSING WITH A BROKE N;;;;;)

And man she sure can eat is that $50 bucks by herself.

no you gonna drink water while she is eating

My bad I thought you wanted to get out of the dog house.

Good advice add sugar and get a lemon.

cant buy your way out unless you are giving up the cash

No exodus #4 i was talking about keep it simple ex ollady.

show her a picture of ms nashville in the cat suit she will start acting right then. you will go from the dog house to the penthouse

if you know what looks good on her and her sizes, get her a elegant valentines day dress. Make a reservation at her favorite resturant. Do you hav any Sybarus suites hotels in your area, or theme type hotels? We have a hotel chain up here called Sybarus in which everyy room has a romantic theme and hot tub. Make a reservation there and have a bottle of champagen and chocalate covered strawberries ready.....OR
Plan a spa day for the two of you for you to get pampered together

I don't know if Valentine's day is just for women! My husband will get a manicure and pedicure, bubble bath, shaved, and then oiled down by the fireplace. Forget spending money, Bush is in office! Paying the mortgage IS the gift! An evening alone together without the baby interrupting is fine with me. But to get out of the doghouse treat her to a spa gift certificate forget the flowers and the card. You can never go wrong with that.

THATS WHATS UP KEEP IT SIMPLE.

titeman if you listen to mrs dat you definitely want be going to aiken unless you are going to take out a loan

Keep it simple I see you cheap. Thats cool do your thing. Tite Man it's not about the money. You already going to eat. Skip the resteraunt then cook dinner at a friends house then and have it ready at the Hotel. No need in buying an outfit go into her closet and get one like I said pack a bag for her. Roses and candy you do that anyway no money loss. As far as the candles you should have somewhere around the crib if not I know $5 bucks aint going to set you back. The key to the whole night is making it about her. It's not about the money. If it is you might think about staying single having a good woman is going to cost you some loot but in the end a good woman is hard to find so if you got to but some $5 candles or an $80.00 room if she aint worth that then stay single homie. Just my thoughts hope it works out for you.

Keep it simple, how do you know what's in titemans pocket? You got access to his bank account?

now that is more like it. cheap and simple

What about a chef from a restaurant come to the house and cook for us. (I personally know one).I live in the D.C. area.

now that's thinkin' titeman, something personal like that will go a long way!!

no titeman and i know one another i am just tripping with him. he knows this. everything is not as it seems. but if you were not married i would empty your bank account because my mack game is just as good as my softball game.

Game recognize Game partna...don't be so sure it wouldn't be your bank account being emptied just from one telephone conversation with me

Alright keep it simple keep it simple this is all about luv.

keep playing with fire you might find yourself in divorce court

see titeman it your fault i said that i was through posting for awhile. i am gone Mrs Dat only kidding take care of your loving husband

Keep it simple, I don't think I have to worry about that, but if you think you game is just that tight, you can try and me and my husband would have a great time spending your money Many have tried, none have succeeded-Just ask Mr. Dat!!

What about taking her to karaoke and sing to her.

Strippers and prostitutes cost some grip too. It might be some good ones out there though. It's just a profession Exodus.

Flowers at work are always a beautiful thing... Valentine's is on a week day so a lot of people will probably be at work...

here's an idea titeman, buy her a Carnival Cruise gift certificate to pay for her to go on the BASA Cruise.....

It is always good to get advice like this from the ladies. Like i said before this topic will help more than me.(Not the only one in the dog house).

Jewelry always works. Something simple like a nice charm braclet maybe let the first charm be her initial or if there are kids maybe something with their stones. Unless she has every piece of nice jewelry under the sun go with that.

MS. DAT i"m going to VEGAS on superbowl weekend when is the cruise so i can save money for that.Good idea as well.

Always Works, yes not to sound superficial or materialistic but diamonds are forever.

The BASA cruise is October 19th-23 to Cozumel. Mexico..check the message board, there is a post about it. I'll see if they will make it a sticky again for the people that missed it. The deposit is $50 per person due by the first week of March

Thanks alot for the info be safe you and fam and good luck in 06.

Dang, there is some interesting stuff on this post! hahahahahaha, tite man, u might end up with a baby!

Then everybody on this post will help me take care of it.....

I have just what you are looking for!! I am the owner and operator of Heaven Sent Decor and All Occasion Gift Baskets. We aim to please. Champagne, flowers, nine west after five purse, candles, bubble bath, candy and we must not forget the THONGS and the feathers. Need I say more, I can tell you what to do and how to do it, if I need to!!!(just kidding) go to my website to see a sample of the baskets. Call me and place your order, we will have it delivered to her home or work.