BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Choose 14 players, and make a team,the names are out there,PICK

Re: Choose 14 players, and make a team,the names are out there,PICK

Earl "Squirrel" Bryant
Reggie "Big Swole" Patterson
Rhodney Donaldson
Duke Donaldson
Lee Daniels
Willie Brown
JB Jennings(PT)
T-Mac
Cedric Houston(Pace)
Jerald Smith(Pace)
Chunk (B&B)
Graystone's Shortstop(Can't remember his name)
Pace's Pitcher
Smallz(Storm)

In no particular order. There are a lot of great ball players out there. Some I've never seen and many that are worthy. These were the ones that came to mind!

...good picks you have the idea....and remember you only get 14... "CHURCH"

From what I hear Church, you should probably be in that 14. I've never played against you or seen you play. However, I'll get a chance to not only see you play, but play against you this year. I look forward to watching you. I don't know about the playing part yet, I hear you're pretty tough!

Hey Lee wassup?...Good picks,but most of those guys aren't on the DRAFT LIST AS OF TODAY..I think the guy was asking to make a list of the people posted on the list,what is yo boy Tyronne doing this year?

Actually,Lee....I'm OK at this game ,and I'm looking forward 2 facing the STORM,What's crackin?FELLOWS.....maybe this year, you get 2 try and get some get back...those that played against me,from storm in the past,knows what I'm talking about...huh,Smallz,and others...I'm looking forward 2 it...and you peeps stay up and good luck in '06 and Yes,you can pick any 14,they don't have to be on the list.......DERRTY#2..."CHURCH"

1. Lo
2. Wolf
3. ELA
4. WB
5. Swoll
6. Tony Mack
7. Smallz
8. Earl B.
9. Duke
10. Hot Rod
11. JB
12. Tony Johnson
13. SS BBQ
14. CF from Cedar Creek/CF from TDM who played in the BASA world/Lee/Pete/Roe/Church. Either One.

Coached By Greg/Class Act/Easton/Tanel/#1

My Bad,thought he wanted names from the list

What up D12? I haven't talked to Ty in a few weeks. I don't know what he's doing as far as softball, but I'm sure he'll be playing somewhere and cutting the fool!