BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYYYY"....Smoke Session Confessions.....AMERICAN IDOL??

"AAAYYYY" What's Crackin?EVERYONE....I was while watching and Boyeee this show here is turning into the CLOWN IDOL.....you had 2 see it for yourself and if you did.....speak, even though it was truly entertaining and I can't wait 2 see it again 2nite

Re: "AAAYYYYY"....Smoke Session Confessions.....AMERICAN IDOL??

Some of the people who auditioned really need to quit and whoever screens the people before they get to the judges really need to be shot. If Patti LaBelle was watching finale, she probably had a stroke!

With that said, I laughed so hard last night that I can't wait for tonight!

......I can't wait either....so I can .......

Some of those people could not have honestly thought that they could sing...And the boy from the small town>>>> oh my goodness, his mother said his music teacher told him he could sing!! she needs to be fired!!!

But those first set of twins could sang...

This show is really turning into Clown Idol just like you said "Church"
I can not see how the last guy "Crazy Dave" make it to Hollywood

You right....Tank#11,That dude was crazy and the girl..the Fake Paris, she had to be on meth,and the mom was a site too.....

What about the statute of liberty? He was a hot mess, and that one guy who simon told to shave his beard and get a dress....lmao now that was funny.