BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What happens

What happend? Does a relationship change after a man and a woman become intimate? If so why is that? Ladies can you answer this. Is it the mans fault or do you change? Fella's whats really going on? I just got this off the radio and I'm not sure if it's true. Is it? Just something to kick the day off with.

Re: What happens

Personally I think it all depends on the individuals involved. However, I think we have all see changes on both sides. Men who are attracted to women who dresses and carrys herself one way then wants her to change all of that when she becomes "his girl" and of course there are always the women who met and attracted a "ball player" but when he becomes "her man" he is supposed to "cut back" or in some extreme cases quit playing. We all need to STOP. You knew or should have known what you were getting into when you started the relationship and if you want them to change now, then they will not be the same person you allegedly wanted in the first place!

It depends if a man hits it on tha first date or not. If he hits it on tha first date than it's going to change fo tha worse bcuzz it was too dam easy. I'm thinking if it's that easy than i'm just another number. If it takes awhile like 3 to 4 weeks lol than it's worth to chillax & see what's up with it. If you get hit on tha first night by a man than you will get talked about!!!!!

Wolf you just threw major salt in the game for all the fellas.

Wolf, nice response but I have to say I dont agree totally with that. To me, a man and woman can come together and be intimate the first night and things work out just as though they have been together for years. THink about it. Some people who have waited for years still end up getting divorce. I think its all about the man and the woman. If they have sex the first night and they're both into each other and want it to work then it will work. So, its not about the time it takes to become intimate. Its about the intent of the two people involved. If the man is only out to hit it and leave then he is going to talk about the woman rather it takes a day or six months.

, it's all up to the individuals and how mature they are about the whole situation.

Wolf it's a whole lot of FREAKS that can hold out for 3 to 4 weeks... They could be making you wait and with somebody else... Come on man think before posting.

my input you are exactly right and on point. time has nothing to do with it . i think its all about chemistry.

To me,it all about communicating to one another and how we "vibe"..I've had sexual encounters the 1st nite and had lasting friendships/relationships

I've also waited a few dates and the relationship/friendship not go anywhere,it's about "compatability" even in the bedroom

I dont think there should be a time limit on intimacy,ask questions,check him/her out and go for it,if it's meant to be it will be

That's why you keep it simple & get right to tha point. I think if you get to tha point than women like that about a person so you know what it's all about.I agree if two people want to do it like that than that's on you two. Do what you do!!!

OK Wolf I will let you off the hook, I was about to getcha!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, any man that talks about the women after sex is a PUNK A$$ !!!! What happens between adults should stay between adults. If your any kind of man no matter if its the first night our the 100th night it should be all about the woman anyway and kept to yourself. Men seem to think it is about them, because of our selfish ways. If a woman decides to give her self to a man, he should appreciate it. Thats precious to her. No matter what happens we usually get ours, so why not focus on satisfying the woman. Then you wonder why that was your first and last time due to your poor performance. No matter when you have sex, It is up to the individuals involved if there relationship is going to grow or not. Its all about comminication.

LoTay3, I totally agree with everything you said. You said exactly what I was going to say and then some. It's good to know that there are still grown "men" that think with the right head.

If you have each other the first night....you both wanted it, and if you choose to not respect her,....just think she may feel the same about you,so it's a 2way...Go Figure...

In my opinion, what it all boils down to is if a man or woman is looking for a one night stand or a "softball buddy" just let that person know and see if that's what they want, atleast you will know if the two of you are on the same page or not. Having sex with a person on the first night will not determine if they will be with you or not. However, I do believe things happen for a reason and if it happens and you know that it will not happen again with this person, please respect both parties (man and woman)DO NOT put the business out in the street

lotay3 you never talked about a woman that you were with to the fellows come on gimme a break. lets be honest here. if you did not talk had to be some sorry sex. good sex you have to tell somebody the details. seems to me you are trying to earn grounding points with the ladies reading these post. ladies he is lying we all talk some just less than others.

Wolf, you know what every man don't think the same and it is a few good men out here. Maybe your intentions are not good, or promiseing. That is so high school to talk about it anyway, I'm gone need somebody to grow up. I guess you thought you were saying something by posting that, NOT, don't put your business in the street. I'm gone need you to play catch up with time. To LoTay, you couldn't have said it any better. I wish all men thought like you. The problem is men don't APPRECIATE a womens WORTH, and to the men you'll better start being a lil more smart about what you do because women are up on your game and maybe they just want to hit and quit to. So don't let the smooth taste fool ya. Last but not least some of you men are not worth being with long term anyway.So be careful of what you say and YOU DO THE MATH. ......

NOW That's putting in your 2 Cents....."CHURCH"

right this one is for you, so you're saying that you're the type of person that puts their business out there?? Why?? If you were intimate with a person that should be btween the two of you and no one else. Everybody I'm quite sure has had a good sexual experience and an awful experience so why would you tell anybody about that experience whether it was good or bad????? Some things are better left unsaid. . It's all about RESPECT. If you weren't good would you want someone to tell your business????

My fought, I meant appreciate a womans worth.

Baby girl there you go again!!!!!

Well most of the room seem to have one mutural agreement. Dont go running out and putting your business on the street or the circuit. Church is right, some people do hook up with no intentions of going beyond that weekend. But leave it like Vegas. What happens that weekend in whatever city stays in that city. Dont go downing people because they trusted their body with you that one night.

For one I dont tell my/hers business due to the fact men talk like B----. FILL IN THE BLANK. Also men/women who talk to others about there sexual encounters tend to try it too. Think about it, when your boy tells you how good it was, you want some to. If she gives it to him, your ******* But you started it by running your mouth. "IT ANIT NO FUN IF THE HOMIE CANT HAVE NONE" You know you will be a very unhappy fella. For some of us, we had moms who taught us how to treat a women, did you listen. But out of the respect for the woman, keep it to yourself. Anyway all stuff aint good stuff. By the way RIGHT, I did it when I was a boy, not as a grown a$$ man.

PS. CHURCH/PLAYMAKER/2CENTS

If you talk about someone after they gave themselves 2 you the first night,then look over the dresser.....see that..... ,a MIRROR .....you also gave yourself too

Hey church you forgot.

I do think that a woman's worth should mean a lot to her than to sleep with someone the first night. You should not only worry if that man is going to respect you afterwards but respect yourself first.

Lotay3, Church, 2cents it good to know that atleast you people won't telly our business and respect a woman and her privacy

What ever them n###as tell F33k that!

#2 Church, U R so so so so RIGHT. I don't know why men think it's O.K. for them to Beat Cakes on the first night, but a woman shouldn't get her cakes beat. Women talk about u men to. So GET IT TOGETHER.

YEAh you tell to before you met mr.? so get off the board before i come over at 6407 ?

To the Fan women do repsect themselves, everything doesn't take away from RESPECT of yo self, I get so sick of people using that S**T and if that was the case then men never had RESPECT for themsleves. So sat down and learn something, u can get some private lesson if need b. To Yeah Right, everybody don't tell, so F#*K That, and u can get some lessons to.

It depends if the man or woman looking for love or looking for pleasure.

Imean 4607! 2 cents all it takes is a phone call &you'll be on lock down to its fullest so i need you to get it together before i see you 2 night ponk!!lol

This has gotten personal. Just 4 yeah right, bring yo A**, and get the #'s right, and let's see who really hit and tell. Run and Tell Dat.

I THINK THIS POST NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OFF BECAUSE IT'S STUPID AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SOFTBALL , THIS IS CHEAP TALK..

Since you got your t.v. in your ride does'nt mean you can get on this board & give advice. Just lay down & do what daddy taught you!

To Yeah Right it's not that easy to lock me down, so you better bring an army of men over here with you because just u is not enough, and that's ENOUGH SAID.

Whom ever made the last post this is just for fun, Basa never said to have all softball related post. Dont read or reply if you do not like it.

Yeah right,you post like someone we know,hmmmmmm,lol

I'm glad that some people know how to give advice without getting all personal .

I wonder what's the next topic going to be????????

I'm gone need you to get it together, my t.v. in my ride has nothing to do with some good a** advice and before I lay down and do what you taught I think I better get some more lessons, or better yet just use my own advice being it seems to be making more sense than yours. Now That Is What's Right. P.S. Stop stealing my sayings. P O N K.

lotay3 you are lying everybody tells somebody. its human nature. playmaker#24 if you buy into that you are part of the problem why women are so easy to be misled. all men talk period. dont have anything to do with being a grown ass man or a boy. its human nature. liar liar liar

this is for right, I don't know anybody that's posting these replies on the board (atleast I don't think I know them) and I can only go by what they say until otherwise. It's VERY HARD to mislead me in any way.

We all as GROWN Men & Women make choices! We are then left to live with the CHOICES we make. Good, bad or indifferent. Some talk, some don't. It's just really not anyones business but the people involved and if they choose to talk then they and the person they were with will live with that choice as well.

To my 2 cent, it's nothing you can teach me. Someone may need to give you lessons. I don't give mine up on the first night. My body is more sacred to me. If you thought you were a person that was respected, you would not be so mad now.

To the Fan,First of all let's get something straight I'm not mad, just simply replying to what you said and if got me being mad out of me being sick of people using that respect s**t then I don't need lessons from you because you are not a good predicter. Second, I don't give it up on the first noct either, but what difference does it make when you give it up if your intentions or the person your with intentions are not good, and people can tell no matter when they get get it, the first noct or the noct 2 mths. after you'll met. Third, you don't know what I can teach you and right now it looks like I could teach you how not to get offender so fast and how to get it together.

what about the second date . i can wait

To my 2 cent, i want even get into the back and forth stuff with you. Do what you do and have a nice day. You may want to spell check next time you post.

To the Fan you so right we don't have to go back and forth, but before you try to correct me on spell check. First what did I spell wrong? Second, Want means to wanna do it , but Won't means to not do it. So in saying that I'm still gone need you TO GET IT TOGETHER and don't start something you can't finish. If I did make a mistake, once is o.k. all the time is not.

cat fight i will referee

since you want to know: night is the right way to spell it not noct , offended not offender. read over it before you post. Have a nice day.

First of all Fan, Noct is just another way of saying night so let's play catch up, and second offended my bad, but u said I spelled something wrong before that reply. So u have a nice day and reread before u post and learn the difference between want and won't.

Sounds like PLaymaker has been on the hit and run bus.

down goes fan 1 ..2..3..4

oops my 2 cent you went down .fan use want correctly

oops fan used (want) wrong also down goes fan. you both have been knocked out so let it go.

to my vote goes to...... I have NOT been on the hit and run bus, just FYI . How could you possible come up with that assumption?????

because he was the driver

I seriously DOUBT that

I seriously DOUBT that

they tell me he was driving a short yellow bus

sweetheart, I don't ride the short yellow bus

Driver, you are crazy. Playmaker, it really wasnt meant to be mean or personal. I apologize.

my vote goes to, I didn't take it personal, I'm not that type. Unless you know who I am then you wouldn't know anything about me. I can joke and laugh with the best of them. I'm sorry if you felt like I was taking it personal