BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
REC Teams

There are several other REC teams in the ATL. Like NEWCREW. Won Flag city. Placed in top 6 in BASA world. Ask some of the REC teams about NEWCREW. ex: South Ga Magic, Blazers, Team NATI. Just wanted to let you guys know we are still here.

Re: REC Teams

just wait that was then this in now see ya soon playa

ok skills hold that noise down...heard ya'll had some new additions!!!!!1

That's right. Just a few missing pieces to get over the hump

didnt team nati beat you in cincinnati?

Skills #10 you guys are good but you better watch out for Source One we are restocked and ready to blow up

I hear you skills 10. Good Luck in 06'

Reply to Who evere the FAN is.

Yes team NATI beat us in Ohio, however We returned the Favor in the WORLD. that makes us one and one. See ya.

come on skills #10 you guys didnt finish 6th in the basa world, u was not even in the top 8, ask them to post the top 10 and see where u all finish

matter of fact if i recall it was team bring it who beat up on yall in cincinnati. the only reason why im responding is that you calling out teams who you beat and im calling out teams who beat you, just get the facts straight.

I stand corrected. We lost to "Team Bring It" in Ohio (19-11). The game we lost to "Team NATI" was in Huntsville (17-12). However we only played "Team Bring It" once. The second time we played "Team NATI" was in the world tournament in Birmingham on Sunday morning at 9:00 a.m. Won (22-18). I check my records in our official book. In Birmingham on Sunday at 1:00 p.m. before we played "Club 51", I spoke with the Tournament director to check on the number of teams left in the Rec division. I was informed that there were only eight teams left. I am not calling out any teams; I just made reference to some of the teams that I considered in the top ten. Sorry if your team was not in there. I don't have the time or the patience to list every team we beat or every team that beat us.

I hear you "source one". Good luck to you guys.

Showtime got a piece of that in the Nati.

GOOD LUCK IN 06 SKILLS #10, THATS THE WAY TO REPRESENT THE ATL, U KNOW WE THE GA DAWGS GOT YOU ALL BACK, SEE YOU ON THE DIRT, PEACE

New crew you guys do have some good hitters. good luck in the 06

hey new crew whats up? don't know who the fan is but if they seen that game it was a hell of a game back and forth and we enjoyed all the love you guys showed us. ill say you guys are a team everybody needs to watch out for and team bring wishes you the best in 06 and when our paths crosses again im sure it be another battle. are you guys going to aiken?

Yes we plan on attending the kickoff classic in Aiken.

Hey I enjoyed the great battle we had as well, hope we have many more. That's what I like about this game it allows you to network with your peers and develop a mutual friendship. This is what makes BASA softball so enjoyable, still allowing you to respect your competitors regardless to whether you win or loose, but we all know winning feels better. Now I have no idea who the ‘FAN” is, but he or she seems a bit disgruntled. I wasn’t trying to offend anyone just thought I would spark up good conversation on general competition between teams.

Be Aware!! The Blazing Blazers will be there!!

What up Skills #10. I'll see you definately Sunday at 12:30 and I might swing with ya'll Saturday. Or I might get up with D12 on Sat morning down here since we have some nice weather....

GA DAWGS AND NEW CREW YOU GUYS BOTH HAVE VERY GOOD TEAMS GOOD LUCK IN 2006. SEE YA IN AIKEN S.C.