BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The bedroom

I'm listening to the radio and I'm hearing some crazy stuff so I want to know is this true. The question of the day is should you remove the TV from the bedroom. Can I get some answers from some real people with some real talk. Some get back at me? Ladies help a brotha out. Fella's just keep it real. I know what yaw'll gone say. Some guys keep the playstation in the room.....ha ha ha

Re: The bedroom

I personally don't like the playstation in the room because it would disturb my sleep.

If the person playing the playstation cannot control their emotions, then the playstation should definitely not be in the room. Some people get hype when they play some of those games.

The bedroom (if shared with your partner) is an intimate space and there should only be intimate entertaining going on in there instead of entertainment from a playstation.

How can you watch "adult" movies without a TV in your bedroom.

make your own movie, like what Jamie Foxx says...UNPREDICTABLE...

OR LIKE R KELLY, WHATEVER YOU PERFER.

UNPREDICTABLE .....just turn the **** TV off or get naked and see what happens,and let's hope he's not playing Madden'06(season)

UNPREDICTABLE... Jamie Fox said.. "I know that your use to dinner and a movie, why not be my dinner while making a movie"...............

I just thought I would let everyone know what she was talking about..

....The G spot Hi,Ms. Nashville

Yeah Ms. Nashville, that's it. I couldn't think of it. But I got the beat in my head.

You know I got you, I had to get in on that conversation.. Look at Church, he play too much..

I'LL SMOKE TO THAT "CHURCH"

Girl, I see him. He is a clown and probably only plays and .

Just kidding Church.

"AAYYYY"....SWERV here hit this

Security gaurd Swerv D where you been you was fost to be at work an hour ago. But since you with the prez continue on and turn that tv off when you done in the room.

MLB,NBA LIVE,and MADDEN'06,Ms.Miller

Church
I figured that. But, seriously, if you had a choice, would you put your playstation in the bedroom or in another room?

Another....ROOM

DOES IS REALLY MATTER? WHEN IT'S TIME, MAKE IT DO WHAT IT DO, WHEREVER U NEED TO DO IT!. JUST HIT THE START BUTTON. EXCUSE ME MS. "CHURCH PASS THAT BACK"

Here SWERV D ...I would let it DO what it DO,just turn the game off,and when you done turn it back on,just remember 2 save your game

You need to shut-up... 4-real,, Albert!!