BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CLASS ACT

Is it true that Class Act combined with Godfather/Mgt? If so,that will be good for the super rec division or will there be more complains from teams who weren't as active in the off season? Oh well,as long as Wolf and Jimmy are still on the mound, my $$$$$$ is on Graystone.

Re: CLASS ACT

Nice rumor HERRE!! If true what class will you all be .....just asking

When did jimmy start pitching

THE BALL PLAYERS THAT LEFT ESQUIRE ARE SUBPAR
CAN NOT HIT THEIR WAY OUT OF A WET PAPER BAG

Have you not been paying attention partna. That's all I keep hearing about is class act. Who cares, what matters is what they can do on the dirt.

Thanks Ms. LA

If this true, that will spell the end for you Graystone.I hope you reloaded this year,because that group of guys you had last year wouldn't cut it against that squad.

It's funny how people try to stir it all up bcuzz there bored.This is all entertainment but please talk about something else other than class-act like who started tha game of softball or how many times you had a bad reporter card & you erase tha grade before you got home & still got busted!!!!!!!!LOLOL see everyone real soon & stay focus on tha prize.....

WOLF I NEED SOME OF THAT ROYLITY MONEY, U NEVER BOUGHT ME OUT...TUFO(STL. CITY HITTERS)

coming from godfather's front office we are not combining with anyone. One of guys is playing with class act and we wish him all the luck inthe world(what's up t.mac u still my #1 jack a$$).our roster will be posted on our web sit in a couple of days. so if anyone have any questions just log on. i want to wish class act a good year,because you guys catch it alot on this board. what's up wolf (a friend of your sister).

Shout out to Zone3!!! Home is where the HEART is!!!

what's up Ms Dobbs.

Class act dont want nothing to do with graystone!!

does anybody know where is the lil monster out of kansas is playing is he playing with class act or the crunchberries

If your talking about Mark the boxer he's with the Act.

are u sure rumor has it hes sign with the crunchberries

Are you sure I talked with him personally this past weekend.

Hey Wolf give me a call..

He is playing with class act.If you talked to him what is your name?I greg talked to him sunday.See it is not that hard.nobody on this team wants to be anywhere but where they are at.Everybody is just ready for 12:00 Sat in Aiken.Class Act vs Storm first game of the year.What a better way to start.

Hey Greg what up?If that is a done deal "ACT" vs STORM",that would be a "BIG" way to "kick off" the season..Looking fwd to the challenge

hey act i have a better way to start the classic off. how bout Class Act vrs Graystone if you really want the game everybody wants to see. no disrespect to Storm but if Class Act wants to see where they stand in the super rec then i say take on the best super rec has to offer! Im sure carlos and the boys will accept the challenge if you boys are up to it

As of right now.If owens and nut ok it.Wolf is all for it.It would be a challenge for both teams.Are u pitching this year full time?Best of luck.Look forward to seeing you at the draft.

i guess that the answer is no about the graystone game? you didnt even respone to it

The storm game is been talked about for 2 months now.No offence to graystone but you said play the best and that case graystone and storm would be out to welcome in bbq.Because till the worlds they are the best.We have several players that played with storm last year so that is where that game came from.I talked to carlos last week and we both agreed class act and graystone matchups will happen alot this year.So there is your answer.So now go find you a team to play with so you can stop reporting and start playing.

What's up BASA teams calling each other out already good matchups in Super Rec. BBQ vs Graystone & Storm vs Class Act.

What's up to all the super rec teams? Good luck to you all on the up coming season. This is my first time on the board and man it's crunk. One thing that I was I always taught is that everyone puts their pants on the same way and may the best team win. And to the Storm Family thanks for great times and the bad times it was all a great learning experience. Owens you are one of the best coaches out their much respect. But you know how we do it since I see we play Storm first bet something "Corey and Owens ". whatz up Charlotte and Crisha

I see ya son, make ya MAMA proud. I raised you right, your just like your MOM, got the SPEED, GLOVE,and everything else that comes with it. Can't wait to see you hit the dirt. Shake what cha MAMA gave ya. You'll make ya POPS proud SON.

Just Us/Hot Girl #11

I JUST LOVE THIS GAME ,THIS YEAR THE BASA IS GOING TO BE THE _HIT I DO LOVE THAT MATCH UP FAN I CAN'T WAIT, THE SEASON IS GETTIN HEATED UP AS WE SPEAK.

sorry greg i don't play anymore i just state the facts. yes bbq are the world champs in basa and graystone in black usssa so to me they both are champs. question where did you coach last year? didnt mean to hit a nerve i was saying i think people would rather see you guys vrs graystone, but since you hyping the storm game up then let it be. good luck to you guys in 06 and belive me the reporter will be near you and if you do the damm thing i will be the first on here to give yall props.

I think you are probably right there are alot that would love to see that matchup.And it will happen Im sure sometime in Aiken and as far as coaching I did not coach I played for storm part time over the last three years.Best of luck to you as well for the 06 season.I think it will be something we all remember.

To my stone cats,preacher,roe & tha rest we will see each other real soon & i have nothing but tha up most respect fo your team. It's going to be a great challenge pitching against that line up of your's & hitting against tha best pitcher on tha super-rec level & last thing is keeping tha balls away from tha G.O.A.T... Carlos congrats on tha Cali trip & best of luck this year bcuzz it's going to be tha best year fo tha BASA staff's as well as families!!

wolf you going to call me or what