BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYYY"....CHURCH on a 2'S DAY....With Laid back...Talk and Check-in

"AAAYYYY".....What's crackin? Everyone...and hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.....I'm sorry but I'm sluggish 2day,I've been a little exhausted lately,sleepy.....but anyway,I'm here now, and I see everyone is pumped and cocked and ready 2 release ....I know for sure I will have my work cut out for me.....let me let you fellows know, I'm ready and what goes around comes around ..... I welcome you ,and City Hitters it was nice 2 hang out with you fellows this weekend,felt like old times seeing the peeps,but I have one question,NAW...never mind....I'll wait ....but The REC Division will be very exciting...with new arrivals and DETROIT dropping in NEW old teams(name different)but faces the same.....that means their Old ROOK-VETS ,and Super just mainly SUPER, may have 2 change or switch around your early predictions, this Div will be pretty darn TIGHT, nothing easy in this SUPER ,and for you DERRTY fans in the LOU we will be in Jamestown on the 26th, so that's for the curious and reporters,come catch a peek.....and I'm keeping it simple 2day and I'm just going 2 and chill and allow Home Coming 2 drop a few lines and just chill with us 2day and relax, no beefing,just Lean wit,Rock wit it....here hit this ...."CHURCH" and don't forget the SUPER DRAFT!!!...

Re: "AAAYYYY"....CHURCH on a 2'S DAY....With Laid back...Talk and Check-in

Whats up Church and you ready to come back home(City Hitters), you might not be invited to kick it on Sundays with us again. Next time bring your workout clothes. I would like to say to everyone on this Tuesday to think of one word and it is POTENTIAL(Dare to unleash the power that lies within). Everyone needs to come check out the workout that the City Hitters do on Sundays at Tandy Recreation Center. If you want to see how a workout supposed to go with 30 minutes of continuing exercising and drills that the real men do. If you need help then come check out the real men working out. Peace to the board and this week let us give the respect to the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. because if it would not be for him no telling where we might be. Now get the funk out of nkozone.

"AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY"......Thanks but NAW.......I'm cool where I'm at....DERRTY#2, but I will be there ,I'm so UNPREDICTABLE....

I don't know where this one came from but I'm hopeing that who ever reads it will know that it's for them. There is someone who is going to read this and be like he talking about me. If so please send me an e-mail and let me know. I want to know if I'm trippen or I did what I was told to do.

It’s a beautiful thing when old friends get together again
Get together have a drink you know find out how you’ve been
Especially since we just celebrated Dr. Martin Luther King
I’m reminded of the Negro National Anthem “Lift Every Voice & Sing”
I’m reminded of a time when we all got along
When all we had was just a song
A song that would guide us to ca land where we were free
Where you were free if you were black like me
Can you imagine a world if we would all stand strong
If we all stood together in unity …we couldn’t go wrong
We are only as strong as the links in the chain
My, my, my, what we could do in Jesus name
If you have something against your brother let it go
If you have something against your sister let it go
If you have any hate or malice towards anyone let it go
I don’t know why I’m telling you this but the Lord said so
So in the 06 lets do something new
Lets all get together and make it do what it do.

...it's done....I may fall under this some where???....But I've come 2 let it go....I'm UNPREDICTABLE...but I admit....nothing against no one on the board...but I have closed the door on some issues and I just let it go ....and Things have been looking GOOD...and that's a GOOD THING.... ......REAL TALK up in here.....

"AAAYYY"... Half way thru the day and it's been slow,not much 2 say(BOARD),no I'm not bored,but you all must be waiting on some DRAMA,it seems when it's Positive talking the board gets to , but let there be DRAMA,it's clicking all day, and I notice......WHERE ARE THE SHOUT-OUT GIRLS .....who called US ... I see the rumors are steady piling...might have 2 get your BOOTS with ALL the SH** being said and done, the thing is DID ANY of YOU,think of ADDING FUN 2 your DREAM teams ,without it YOU LOSE......"CHURCH"

Happy Tuesday Everyone... Church and Homecoming what did you do to everyone? The board is awfully quiet today I see alot of people are reading but will not respond..

Well since they're reading I might as well keep..... ....Home Coming...they're ready for another Poem to read...so here hit this and where in the is SECURITY and the rest of the STAFF......

uhmmmmmm uh you called I was in the back uhmmmm checking on some things.....cough cough

"Heyyyyyyyy"......Security, let me hit that ...and who was with you!? And as you can see it's quiet 2day.....hmmmmmmm....is it true drama runs the board......?

ugh er uhmmmmmm it was just me and some of our Cuban friends....lol.. Garcia Vega and the rest of the crew. I was just giving them a tour of the green room.

"AAAYYYY"... That's a Good Thing and I have something 2 tell you but better yet,you might have 2 contact 3xCHAMP....and I'll be in the Green ROOM..next 2 the "UPPER ROOM"

ok, I talked to him yesterday. He is suppose to call me back though. Here you gone need this

...thanks...

Talking in code

You guys better stop talking in code.

We cant let out the secrets of the green house ....ops I mean white house...lol Nic we just having fun. Since the board is so quiet.

aaayyyyy.....what's crackin' big bro....I can't miss a 2's day...since i'm a 2 in all...but bro I think today is just a laid back day....not much people have to say or even want 2 say.... but I did want 2 send a few acknowledgement 2 the board....Derrty Squad....and Young Dude squad...and da Hitters, jelly boys...browns...Canty what's up.... ...and 2 the reporter that will be shaking my hand after Aiken... ...Lil Redde...Ms Nashville...how you doing...and all the ladies...good day 2 yall..and ready 2 toast in the season...YD#2 Hey

It's All Good Ex... I'm just feeling a little left out
It is unusally quiet today...It would be...just because I have some extra time...
I asked what Church and Homecoming had done to everyone

I don't know what dem guys done did. I don't want you to feel left out some come on and kick it with us.

I homecoming. Did you do that for me?

My bad,let me correct this before spell check gets me. I meant Hi homecoming.

Hello to all board member and my brother Exdous#4 and Dimsun#10 plus Ms.LA iI hope youir B-Day was great.

Ms. LA I did I have it wrote down in my notebook at home and I forgot to bring to work. I was in a hurry this morning. I will have it for you tomorrow I promise. MLK day threw me off. I had to come up with something for that. I got you though dont even trip.

Nic G I didn't do anything. They must not have liked my poem today.

What up Neal, Hey do you remember playing in that tournament in Hammond this summer when yawll was suppose to play us Softball Inc cause the team that you were suppose to play didn't show up in time and then they let them play.

Yes That a bad thought for me but we will never play in there tournament again. But will return to somebody else tournament in the Chi.We got mess around that hole weekend.Some of my player had a bad run in with the local police.And the hotel we stay at was real Bad.But it could have been a great game for us did you guys win the next game.

...... the reason no one is talking,is because they're filing on-line Taxes and while filing they're peeking at the board

Here YD#2 , and 2 all the 2's have a good day

No, we ended up loosing that game by a couple of runs. By the time we got started everyone was ready to go. We had waited hrs to play. No excueses though they won the game fair and sqaure. I was really hoping that we have gotten to play you guys though I know that would have been fun. We will see each other again I'm sure. Next time you all are up this way playing let me know.

You guys need to come to the derby=city and play. Go to our site and look at some of the tournament that are going on .

I will check it out in a few.