BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Something to make you laugh on this Tuesday...

Church Announcements
First of all, the Pastor would like to thank all of you who paid your tithes last week. With the high price of gas - every little bit helps. And he wanted us to mention that if you write a check, please make sure that it does not bounce. He said that you are still encouraged to pay your tithes, and God only wants 10%, but if your check bounces we gone take 25%. From the health ministry? The usher board has asked those frequent shouters who routinely pass out on the altar to please wear clean underwear. Let your praise be holy, not your draws. Amen. The deacon board has brought this to our attention. Also, if you are one of the people tapped on your shoulder Sunday morning, make sure you pick up your Altoids at the hospitality desk before entering the sanctuary. Saints, let not let our breath hinder our neighbor's praise. Special Note: We would like to apologize for those who came out to the Youth Explosion Conference last night. The youth choir's remix of Shake that Laffy Taffy was totally unexpected. The youth director has been reprimanded and will issue a formal apology Sunday morning. Also, for those who witnessed Mother Green getting up and doing the Laffy Taffy dance, and are concerned, she is doing fine. She is in Methodist North recovering well. Saints, don't forget about the Chitlin dinner this evening. If you haven't already placed your order, call the church office. And for those who are a little skeptical after the last Chitlin dinner, please feel at ease knowing that Pastor Happy has prayed over the Chitlins and no one from the Drug Rehab Ministry was involved in the preparation this time. Please Govern Yourselves Accordingly This is the last announcement: Pastor has requested that all "dark-skinned" members sit in the light during night service. Last Wednesday he heard voices in the dark and thought they was demons.

Re: Something to make you laugh on this Tuesday...

OK Ball or Fall.... You have got to take the Fall for this one That Was SO NOT Funny!!!!!! Are you still on those pain meds from your surgery???

Nik G. this was a forward email I received and I laughed my butt off.

That was real funny and I copy/pasted it and sent it to my friends and they e-mailed back and said that I was crazy and that it was funny.. Good job Ball or Fall...