BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
B'Day Party at Club Ritz

Reminder!

Don't forget to come out and join me in celebrating my birthday on Saturday, January 28, at Club Ritz on Old National Hwy along with the Lady Playmakers, family and friends.

Re: B'Day Party at Club Ritz

Hey Chelle, do you have anymore tickets because I forgot to get mine from you before we went to practice on Sunday? If not, then I'll still see you at the party

What city is that in,I will be in Atlanta that weekend just wondering?

The party is in ATL!

I'm going to the Battle of the Bands,so if someone can give me some directions,I might come to the party.Hot Rod(Rodney)901-240-9681.

do you want directions from the Ga. Dome to the party or do you want directions from your hotel to the party??? It's going to be off the hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hot rod are you still in the band!!!!!1

I will be staying at the fairfield inn downtown on piedmont,so the directions from there will be straight playmakers.#15 you are alright with me man but I played football,basketball,and baseball in school and football and track in college.Never the band,but I like the drums

Hot Rod, what is the address there are atleast 3 different FairField Inns in the downtown area???

Playmaker #24 I do have 5 tickets left. I will whole one for you. Let me know if Rita and Gene is coming. The party will be off the hook and some more slim.

Hot Rod#3 - if Playmaker#24 have not given you the directions please fill free to call me at 404-432-0274.

Chelle, I know that me and Rita will be there, but I seriously doubt Gene will be there. I'll get our tickets from you at practice on Sunday

That will work. See you Sunday at practice slim.

Did you give that Hot Rod#3 the directions to my party on next Saturday slim?

no, didn't knoe exactly which Fairfield hotel in downtown he'll be at, but I did shoot him an email asking and have yet to get a response

Hey #24,give me directions to the CLUB RITZ from Macon I-75 heading North,send to Email addy...Thanx in advance

D12, you have mail

It's the Fairfield on 175 Piedmont ave Ne,

Hot Rod, you have mail

Hey Playmaker #24 thanks for the directions.