BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pittsburgh Steelers!!!

I know Church holds CHURCH on Tuesdays, but I feel like SHOUTING. Where are all the Steeler fans at??? I want to hear from the Colt and Peyton Manning faithful too. What do you think about the game and its horrible officiating?

Re: Pittsburgh Steelers!!!

Well Lee, I don't know much about football but I know this and it doesn't take a genius. Why would a team that only needed two yards for a first down go for a touchdown pass or whateva it's called, instead of getting the two yards first and then go for a touchdown. At least you would have put your team closer to a touchdown. I thought that was terrible. Also, for the Colt's kicker, "KILL YOURSELF." On the other hand, that looked like a interception that Pittsburgh player caught. However, I really wanted Tony Dungy to win, at least that would've put a smile on his face, considering everything that he's been through.

The refs went out of their way to give Indy a chance to win that game, with missed calls, I.E the non-pass interference call early, stopping the clock everytime to measure, plays that were either obviously short or first downs, and that brutal non-interception call, late, it was terrible, Indy did not deserve to win, and the steelers were clearly the better team that day, being a steeler fan, I am glad we won, but if we would have lost, I would have pulled for the Black coachs, Dungy and Smith, both out pulling for my boys

Pittsburgh Steelers, is the curtain back, the defense step up and the referee's tried to give Peyton the game. Hats off to the Colts on a good season but they can't hang with the big dogs so they will be watching from the stands. Bring on the Bronco's so we can ride them to the Superbowl. Steelers gets three cheers.

What's up Michelle? I agree with you. After that attempt at the end zone on 2nd down, I would've been trying to get the 1st down! I hate what happened to Dungy and his family. He's a great coach. However, the officiating was AWEFUL!!! It should have never been that close. The pass interference call that was missed in the 1st half and that interception reversal was a disgrace! Anyway, glad the Steel curtain came through! Go Steelers!!!

LEE D. GLAD 2C SO MANY STEELERS FANS REPPINN DA BKL&GLD I WAS AT THE GAME AND STILL IN SHOCK THE WAY DEM BLITZBURG BOYS SHUT DOWN THE TRIPLETTS. ONE MO AND THEN IT'S 4da THUMB!!!!!

Hey Lee we playing at home this weekend in the Ville and all the month of Feb so if you and Swol was coming down then you call me and I'll let you know what's up.

Yo Lee it looks like you might be on point wit ya SUPERBOWL match up.......will our Steelers take it all..... on it!!!!

I hope I am on point! They really looked good yesterday! If they keep playing like this they will be SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!! They've over come some big odds to get where they are! I hope they make this a memorable one for THE BUS!!!

I din't know the Bus was from Detroit. I would love for him to win it at home before retiring.

911 the Bus was born a raised from the D (Mackinze High School) and Larry Foote

What up! I tell you STEELERS I've been a STEELERS fan all my life, but we got alot of hate because of the colts game I understand guess what we going to the Superbowl as in softball we going to the show!!

Lee, give me a call I lost your #.