BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shout out to a Great hero

I would like to give a shout out praise to a great hero Dr.Martin Luther King Jr.For all he done for our people.This day should have great meaning for the BASA. Because he lead the way for all us to be equal to one another Black and White.That why now the BASA is as strong as the USSSA,ASA,and the NSA.So we need to be proud of our BASA staff. For keeping our Association on top. And we the Board Member need to help keep this dream as strong as possible as a hole.The Great man the Dr.Martin Luther King Jr.would be proud of his people today for the unity. We have share with each other along with our brother the non-black player of the BASA. So I request that at least one person from each city that apart of the BASA to give a shout out praise to Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. Today to remember him.

Re: Shout out to a Great hero

Amen Neal!! This should not be a "day off" of work, but a day of work, working to keep Kings Dream Alive. We have come so far, yet we have so far to go!!

Representing Tallahassee,F-L-A!

May God continue to bless the family of the great Drum Major for justice, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

First the request is to you Mr.President. And to you HC if possible to send out a special word to the BASA family about the great man for his Birthday

Neal this is pitcher from clevealnd showtime. i am hispanic and would like to give my praise to who i learned was a great man and leader.Also would like to thank the basa for the great things they have done hope it continues.The basa has notinhg but a great family and to who take part keep it up and god bless all in 2006.

What's up my Brother I will see you guys Soon in the Derby-City.Until then Good luck in 2006.Yes he was a great man

CS#24....I know ML King would apperciate your love for him and the propective love for the game of Softball that is solely played on this circuit by majority minorities.... I think know that hispanics are a huge part of the United states life some of your leaders should be recognized as well...because alot of Spanish leaders have help shape the States as well.....so thanks for the awarness of a GREAT MAN....1

This is Keithag from Little Rock, AR. Thanking Dr. King for having the courage to stand up for his belief that we are all equal regardless of where we come from or the color of our skin. Martin Luther King Jr !!!!!

I'm a going to assume alot of people are not logged on today, becasue I would have thought this topic should have been a message everybody would have posted to today

Yes Ms. Dat, a lot of people were not at work today. This topic will swell tomorrow.

HAIL TO THE KING FOR MAKING ALOTS OF DREAMS COME TRUE....

ALL PRAISE! MY BROTHER ALPHA PHI ALPHA.(1906)

Sorry that I am late
But I spent all day paying tribute to this man that was great. "The Dream"

To a great man named Dr. Martin Luther King
To a great man that had a dream
That all men would be created equal
To this great man there can be no sequel
Truly a remarkable man, a rare and one of a kind
A living legend that was ahead of his time
On April 4th, 1968 James Earl Ray set out to wreck a lot of lives
But not before Dr. King won the Nobel Peace Prize
If you close your eyes and think about him listen to hear let freedom ring
What a great man this Dr. Martin Luther King
In 1963 the 100th year of our Emancipation
Dr, King made his famous proclamation
Dr. King believed that we are all on one team
Then he gave his famous speech where he shouted “I Have A Dream!”
Dr. King hoped that one day violence and racism would cease
He had a dream that one there would be peace
We have come a long way since then and we have a long way to go
Teach every boy and girl what Dr. King wanted them to know
To me Dr. King seemed like a simple man
Almost like he knew that God had a plan
He gave his life for all people of color
Remember his legacy and let’s help one another.