BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for a Mayhem and Syengery 26-27oz

Do anyone has the inside scoop on buying these bats at a affordable single parent price....is there a web site....where I can trade some bats....I hit them all out...LOL!!!!1

Re: Looking for a Mayhem and Syengery 26-27oz

LOL...U R CRAZY, THE SINGLE PARENT PRICE HUH?

yep....the hook-up basically....$300 can be used for after school care....prices are 130 a week...can't even afford a woman!!!!!1

I'm with you on that one #15 so to my worth friends holla at us 27 oz mayhem the green one I got a synergey for us 15

okay...I'll have to get an indivdual sponor!!!!!1

Magic, you got the hook up?

you are crazy #15

I wish you stop looking for a hook up I'm your best boy #7 old South Georgia Magic you got the cake stop looking for a hook up and spend some of that old money that you have.

what's up Flip....holla atcha boy....Roach stop playing you know I gave you 1000 of the winnings!!!!!1

Well, Roach you can send in your draft money with that change that big cuz #15 gave you! And ya'll know u got to wait a couple of weeks before those nasty bats hit the park for sale...ooooopssss shhhhh keep that on the low...hahhahahha

email me if u didn't get ur bats yet. I can help you

Jeff T
jtedder1@indy.rr.com