BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Detroit Teams

the hot seat starting to heat up, all the teams coming out for 2006.

Detroit Mavericks
Flytime
Lakeside
Creative Wall's
Tombstone
Tdm
JJ's
Laser
Tnt Stars

but one thing, there just a handful of softball players in Detroit, so their going to be some combine teams. The top players are already spoken for, so who left.

Re: Detroit Teams

DEAR SPORTS REPORTER, SOURCES HAS JUST INDICATED THAT "REPRESENTIVES FROM FLYTIME & LAKESIDE HAS BEEN SECRETLY MEETING AT FAIRLANE, SOURCES ALSO INDICATED THAT A SHORT ROUND FELLA, WITH A HAT WITH THE LETTERS C/W HAS BEEN CAUGHT WITH HIS EAR TO THE DOOR SPYING ON THE COVERSTIONS, THIS MAY BE THE 1ST 3 WAY MERGER IN DETROIT SOFTBALL HISTORY! MORE DETAILS AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE.

Swerv D, You are off the chain!!!

You want Buck to cut the Lampkin across their Necks, can't see them talk at fairlane, maybe Palmer Park.

MR OR MRS SPORTS REPORTER, PLEASE LET "KING" J SANDERS BE, DETROIT SOFTBALL IS ALREADY LOST, WITHOUT THAT GUY, THERE NO MORE HOPE! PLUS I NEED THE LAMKINS SO WE CAN CONTINUE TO DESTROY BOX PRODUCTIONS.

if swerve d is on to something,i'll tell you what!flytime,lakeside,and columbus steelers merger will be off the chain!!!!they will win the rec division,top 3-10 in super rec....

I'LL TELL U WHAT (D J POOH)#42. THE HEART & SOUL OF THE COLUMBUS STEELERS IS THAT MADDOX FELLA, BUT YOU CAN'T USE HIM. SO THERE GOES COLUMBUS! C-YA IN SEPTEMBER IF OUR PATHS DON'T CROSS B-4 THEN.

Yea, speaking of combining, Some guys told me that several players from Chattanooga are playing with the Mavericks. Good luck fellas.

Big Ballin

all this talk about who joining who or who going to play somewhere else is starting to get old and boring. the season is right around the corner and if your roster is not set then your team is in trouble. it seems the best super rec teams (graystone)and (team bbq) are the only true power house teams that has their stuff together. class act,storm,mavericks or whoever, you guys need to worry about backing up all that talk you been doing because im sure bbq and graystone will be knocking alot of yall down these year.

Fan of the game, it is only computer fun.

FAN OF THE GAME, SOMETHINGS WE JUST DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO SUCH AS THAT NON-SENSE YOUR TALKING. U BEST BELIEVE THE 2006 MAVERICKS ARE NOTHING LIKE THE 2005 MAVERICKS.
P.S U TELL "POWER HOUSE" BBQ, THE MAVERICKS AREN'T INTERESTED. IF YOU CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES.

I am a simple fan that have been watching softball for years. I love the excitement of the game and trash talking. I have been reading the postings on the site and see there are a lot of male players joining other teams. Someone even went as far as listing some team members for Creative walls. There are other good male ball players out there and I was wondering where they are playin if they are playing at all. We've already heard about the Mavs and creative walls, what about Tombstone, Astros and the Detroit Stars. I heard there were a few good guys on the Detroit Stars team, names unknown. The left fielder they had was a strong hitter as well as that tall guy that just hit for them. What about the 3rd baseman and pitcher. We've already heard where their short stop is playing. These other guys seemed to be pretty good players. Are they on anyone's team? Just wondering how strong the mens teams from detroit will be this year.

JUST WONDERING! I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR THE 2006 MAVS. WE WILL BE THE STRONGEST TEAM FROM HERE WITH OUT A QUESTION. AS FAR AS THE STARS ARE CONCERNED, (KNOWING WHAT THERE ANSWER WOULD BE) WE ASKED ANYWAY, & THEY REFUSED AS EXPECTED! THE 3RD BASEMAN IS PIMP'IN FULL TIME NOW, NO ONE HAS SEEN EITHER PITCHER, WE HAVE OBTAINED ONE OUTFIELDER, WHO SHOULD HELP OUR OUTFIELD A GREAT DEAL, & MY MAN #5 "GIN & JUICE JAMES" HASN'T DECIDED!

Now SWERV D just the over the past two weeks you were with and team out of OH. Now make up your mind or we are going to revoke your reporting card.

DEAR CHANNEL 31 ON COMCAST, NOT TO BE MISTAKEN FOR THE REAL ESPN "KENNY WAITES" I ADVISED THE READERS IN AN EARLIER POST, REAL FREE AGENTS WITH REAL OPTIONS HAVE UNTIL APRIL TO DECEIDE WHOM THERE PLAYING WITH, THESE MATTERS USUALLY DON'T TAKE PLACE UNTIL AFTER THE SUPER BOWL, BUT SINCE THE MAVERICKS AGREED TO PLACE A ONE YEAR "FRANCHISE TAG" ON ME I COULDN'T RESIST. NOT TO MENTION THIS YEARS TEAM HAS THE CONFIDENCE & TOGETHERNESS OF NO OTHER TEAM I'VE PLAYED ON OUTSIDE THE "BLACK SOFTBALL INSTITUTE OF AMERICA" PACE!

50 thats pretty good!

THANKS #21, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BY THE WAY, THE BASA WIRE HAS IT RUMORED YOUR RETURNING TO THE TEAM WHERE YOU ONCE THROW THE BALL OVER THE FENCE IN THE WORLDS, IS THERE ANY TRUTH IN THAT? REPORTS ALSO REPORT, A U.P.S GUY HAS BEEN SPOTED CONSTANTLY FOLLOWING YOU AROUND WITH BOXES ON WHAT THEY BELIEVE TO BE ROCKPORTS & AIRMAX'S AND OTHER NEET GIFTS FROM FAIRLANE! (OOPS)I MEAN PLACES UNKNOWN! "THE WIRE WANTS TO KNOW"

NO TRUTH 2 THAT REPORT 50,REMEMBER THAT BUNT THAT TURNED INTO A TRIPLE! IM NOT DOING ANTHING, GETTIN OLD & SLO!

Dion Oliver #21 give me a call 313-995-3903, it's about playing on sunday at Palmer Park getting ready to REPEAT.

PHIL BEAVERS

HEY FRANCHISE PLAYER YOU CAN GET PLAYER#21 WITH A GOOD BOWLING BALL AND PHIL YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR NAME ON THE BOARD MORE LOVE & PEACE

CATDADDY, BOWLING BALL? 4 SHO!