BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Have some fun with this...

"You might be a BASA Softball junkie if"?

You go to the plate and beat your foot to death thinking that the harder you hit your foot the further the ball will travel.

Re: Have some fun with this...

Please add your own. I would love to read this boards creative humor.

You might be a softball junkie if.....

the delivery address on your mail reads "Field #3"!

You might be a junkie if you pay more in hotel fees than you do in mortgage/rent.

you might be a junkie if: You can't schedule your work vacation time until you get the softball tournament schedule.

or
You tell your soon to be husband or wife that you can't get married that weekend because thats the weekend of the big classic tournament

FRANCHISE21(wife) that was a good one. I loved that those.

You might be a softball junkie if you get in your car and drive 7/8 hours to a big tournament cause its going to be the bomb and you dont even have a team to play on, you just hope a team is short a player or two and you can get picked up.

you might be a softball junkie if yout get your softball jersey number and a softball tattoed on your arm

YOU MIGHT BE A JUNKIE IF YOU LEAVE YOUR DAUGHTER BASEBALL GAME AND SHE IS PITCHING.AND YOU GO A TOURNAMENT.AND PLAY ONE GAME AND CALL EVERRRY FIVE MINUTES.MADE U LOOK #32.GOING TO SHOCK THE WORLD.

"if your away from work attire consist of tournament shirts that you have purchased while on the circuit"

"if your trunk is full of bats, gloves, cleats, hitting clothes, dirty socks, uniforms of all colors and alot of dirt".

You are a softball junkie if everything you do is surrounding softball. Ex. your job, your daily conversations, even when you talk to your lady or man after seeing how their day is going, you get right into a softball convo and they don't even play. In the future you see yourself coaching a softball team for a living, or doing something with softball, you can't even maintain a relationship because all you know is softball. You love softball more than your lady or man. I could say so much more, but it is more to life than just softball.

You are a junkie when you are tired, and sore from playing softball and can't make love to your spouse, but you can go and play another game of softball.

Now that is a junkie....you are a softball junkie when all you want for Christmas is Softball apperal....Oh I need that new wind braker and the new cleats made by Tanel(of course)!!!!!1
You are a BASA junkie when before you check any messages at work; you check the message board....now thats ajunkie 1.

You might be a softball junkie if you: have a special account that you won't use for anything but softball expenses even if your lights about to be cut off

You Might be a softball junkie, if you dream about hitting a inside the park home run and accidentaly kick your wife in the a$$, and run her over at the plate

You may be a softball junky if you sat and read all the above, so i guess i am a junky. NODOUT22-We All We Got.

You might be a softball junkie if....
you leave your client under the hair dryer, lock her in the salon, tell her to call you when the dryer cuts off ,go play your game for an hour, and then come back to finish her hair.

You might be a softball junkie if you say I'm not working a job unless I'm off on the weekends and no 2nd shift for me and my stuff stays in the trunks just in case it's a warm day in the winter i can go hit.I thought about the next year the day after we won the world.

He might be a BASA junkie if after traveling to then settling in tourny hotel...She says "How about knockin these boots?" He says "If that's what you came for then you picked the wrong weekend". AND HE IS JUST A FAN!

You might be a softball junkie if you spit on the ground tap your bat on the plate before you eat dinner

You maybe a softballjunkie: when you're husband comes back from Iraq after been gone for 18 months and you tell them to hit you on the cell when he's three hours out.

You may be a softball junkie: when your bat cost more than your groceries, car insurance and electric bill combine.

You may be a softball junkie: When the military packs you out for your next duty station, but you hand carry your softball equipment with you. Never know if or when you may pass a softball field.

DS Neal: you may be a softball junkie: While in Drill Sgt school, you have your mom to FedEx your softball gear to you. Ha,ha,ha,ha

You might be a softball junkie if you take off work 2 hours early just to have BP with D12!

you might be a softabll junkie if you plan your pregnancy around softball season

...When you have nothing 2 talk about.....BUT SOFTBALL

YOU MIGHT BE A SOFTBALL JUNKIE IF:
1. YOU WORK FROM 11pm TO 7:30 am, GO PLAY BALL FROM 9am TIL 9pm, THEN GO BACK TO WORK AT 11pm

2. YOU HAVE DRIVEN 30 MILES TO PLAY AT 9am, LEFT IN TIME TO GET TO WORK AT 2:30pm, THEN DROVE BACK TO THE TOURNAMENT AT 10pm JUST TO PLAY TWO MORE GAMES.

3. (THIS IS THE BEST) YOU DREAMED SAMMIE SOSA INTENTIONALLY TOSSED THE BALL OVER THE FENCE TO CAUSE YOUR TEAM TO LOSE AND YOU ROLLED OVER TO PUNCH HIM AND HIT YOUR NIGHT STAND.

NEW IMAGE SOLDIER FOR LIFE!

You might be a softball junkie if you sleep with your bat, glove, etc. Also you might be a softball junkie if you pay more for a softball in a month than you do for your car payment.

you might be a softballl junkie if you take batting practice on a football field before you actully have football practice.

You might be a softball junkie, if you teach your 7 year old daughter how to pitch batting practice with a 3 to 10 foot arch and then, tell her to tell mommy she fell down, because you accidentally gutted her.

Shame on you Bigg Daddy...poor baby.

you might be a softball junkie if the only thing you hittin on is softballs

You might be a softball junkie if, someone steals your car, and you thank god that you took your bats in the house the night before to clean them and re-tape them...

You might be a softball junkie if you keep all of your gear, bag, cleats, uniforms, socks etc in your trunk (even from high school)and a spare collection in your wife's just in case of emergencies. Franchise21 I phillu.

You might be a softball junkie if u leave your wife on your anniversay to practice with your team.

But the good thing is that she is also a ball player so she foregiving

YOU MIGHT BE A SOFTBALL JUNKIE IF YOU GET YOUR TOOTH KNOCK OUT BY A SOFTBALL AND PUT IT UNDER YOUR PILLOW FOR THE TOOTH FAIRY.

You might be a softball junkie if: the only piece of luggage you own only holds six bats, 2 pair of cleats 2 gloves and 10 softballs....

yes ma'am softball4life...coudn't fit everything in the car so hey you always have a back up plan...know what i mean. you never know when you come upon a softball field or pick up game. i have my gear in my trunk right now. holla later...still unsure about ATL this weekend, will know today

DS Neal(Rhonda) Well how is the trail going and have you been smoking those trainees. I hope you get to play in the Lou (St Louis) so we can meet you and invite you to smoke our team one morning. What you think, we like to workout.

THAT WOULD BE GREAT NKOZONE(STL CITY HITTERS). THERE'S NOTHING BETTER THAN A GOOD "SMOKE SESSION" , TO GET YOUR MIND RIGHT. I HAVEN'T SMOKED ANY TRAINEES YET.. BUT I KNOW IT'S COMING. SOME OF THOSE TRAINEES ARE OUT OF FREAKING CONTROL. I'M THE ONLY FEMALE DS IN THE COMPANY RIGHT NOW, SO I HOPE THEY DON'T TRY TO PLAY A SISTA SHORT, BECAUSE I CAN BRING THE PAIN WHEN NEEDED...HOOAH. SO THEY CAN TRY ME IF THEY WISH. THEY'RE BEST BET IS TO DO THE RIGHT THING, BECAUSE LIKE I TELL MY SON SOMETIMES, I'M LIKE THE INCREDIBLE HULK...DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY,YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY..HOLLA.... I PLAN TO BE IN THE STL FOR NELLY'S TOUNRAMENT IN JULY SO I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL

YOU MIGHT BE A SOFTBALL JUNKIE IF IT'S SUNDAY AND YOU'RE AT CHURCH HOLLARING AMEN SO THE PREACHER CAN HURRY BECAUSE YOU HAVE A GAME AT 1:00

ok Monk!! You might be a softball junkie if the Sunday of City tournament you wear a dress to church with your sliding shorts and underarmour shirt underneath it so that when you get to the diamond you can get dressed faster with out having to go in the bathroom, and so when you sneak out early Rev won't see you in your uniform......

You are a softball junkie: When you leave the house Saturday morning for the diamond and come home late Saturday night to find that your mate has moved out

Nice topic!!!I'm a junkie because I sat down and read every last one of these post..

Have to be a junkie if your family reunion is in the Bahamas on a cruise,But you rather play in the da%# Nelly tournament..Yeah I did that..

Ok Smallz, we may need to talk about that one... You should had called me and I could have went in your place, on the cruise I mean.

I KNOW RIGHT...**** IT MAN!!!!!!

You have to be a softball junkie when you allow your hubby to go and play ball on your 11th year anniversary.