BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TO CREATIVE WALLS

IS THERE GOING TO BE TEAM OR WHAT? HEARD LAST THAT THE YOUNG BOYS DONT WANT TO PLAY FOR GREG.ANY TRUTH TO THAT.ARE YOUS GOING TO BE WITH THE MAVS..

Re: TO CREATIVE WALLS

We will let you know after saturday night. we might self-sponsor our own team this season. We will play in all the money tournament basa has to offer. So give us a chance to have this meeting.

thanks

YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP TALKING SO MUCH **** AND LET GREG GET THE GUYS HE NEEDS,I TALK TO HIM THE OTHER DAY HE WAS GOING THROUGH THE MIKEN EQUIPMENT FOR YOUR GUYS TEAM THIS YEAR.HES GOT THE EQUI.,UNIS ETC. HOPEFULLY HE DID NOT TAKE EVERYTHING TO BBQ.I THINK YOU WILL SEE CREATIVE WALLS/BBQ.

Why is everyone worried about Creative Walls??? If they decide to put a team together so what. All you need to worry about is, what your own team is doing and how many weekends this summer you are going to waste your time and money in these tryin to defeat the elite teams in the south

To detroit's finest, trust me when i tell you, no one is really worried about what creative walls is doing. asked yourself this, with so many players being on the other circuts, why are the inner city guys such hot propects to go play across 8 mile! why not gather the best from the other side & play right there in ther own back yard.

NO BODY CARES ABOUT CREATIVE WALLS IS RIGHT HE MIGHT LEAVE YALL AGAIN ANYWAY.DIGGZ IS THE ONLY PERSON HOT ON THE CIRCUT DON'T THINK HE WILL STAY WIT YALL WHEN THEM WHITEBOYS COME CALLN.SEE HIM AT THE CAGE KICKEN WIT EM.HIS NAME IS GOING AROUND THE WHITE CIRCUT.

IF DIGGZ DECIDES TO GO PLAY ELSE WHERE, HE HAS MY BLESSING, BUT ASK YOURSELF HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE WENT TO THE WORLDS & WHAT WERE THE RESULTS. IF YOU COME UP WITH "0" CHAMPIONSHIPS. YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE 1 PERSON MAKES. HERE'S ONE TO GROW ON, HOW MANY PLAYERS DO YOU KNOW WILL WALK INTO HIS 1ST FULL SUMMER OF SOFTBALL & HAVE ALL HIS T'S CROSS & I'S DOTTED. "LOOK AT THAT SMALL DETAIL THIS SUMMER"

Well said my brother. The truth hurts sometimes!

ALWAYS HAS #21 EVEN WHEN I'VE BEEN WRONG!

Hey Mr svere D and #21 don't you guys got practice today, so please stay off the board. Let digz find out for himself, because when them KNIGHTS run up in him he wish he had stay on the other sidr of 8 mile.

Coach Phil/Houston Knights 2

COACH PHIL/ OF THE HOUSTON KNIGHTS 2. THE PREVIOUS COMMENTS STATED WAS TO DETROIT'S FINEST(DIGGZ). IT WAS ONLY A HELPFUL HINT TO HIM. YOU CAN TELL HE'S ALREADY SMELLING HIMSELF WITH SOME OF THOSE COMMENTS, COACH YOU KNOW LIKE I KNOW, YOU ONLY HOT WHEN "YOUR ON TOP"! N O T H I N G ELSE!

True Reality

The best shortstop to come out of Detroit, left the circuit 3 years ago. After him and G-Man got down. To Bad. The white circuit is loving it.

IN THE WORDS OF THE GREAT T W McDANIELS...."YOU HAVE TO BE FISTING ME! YOU MIGHT HAVE TOO MUCH BANTU IN YOUR HEAD, EFFECTING YOUR TRAIN OF THOUGHT, THE BEST STOPSTOP FROM DETROIT TO PLAY COMPETITIVE IS "DAWIN DILLARD #9" BEHIND HIM IS # 3 T W McDANIELS. AS FAR AS THAT GUY WITH THE DU-RAG (RED, WHITE, & BLUE) ON HIS HEAD, HE HASN'T BEEN THE SAME SINCE I WOULDN'T LET HIM OUT OF MY POCKET IN "CHICAGO". BUT HE IS A GOOD GUY!
P.S THANKS FOR THE NEXTEL I STILL HAVE MINE! "50"

**** Swerv D

I would have to agree about Darwin Dillard. He is the coldest of them all. I wasn't refering to the old school. I was talking about the new school. He is representin the brothas well with the caucasions. Winning the worlds, snippen a couple of white boys along dem dare way. By the way dawg, let him out your pocket already. The boy can flat out play. He finally got a good bat to boot. I quess that is what happens when you get some different scenery.

THAT BROTHER IS A GOOD BALL PLAYER NO DOUBT, HE JUST WASN'T POLISHED AT THE TIME, BUT WHEN YOU SAY THE BEST, I CAN THINK OF A FEW GUYS THAT WAS WAY BETTER THAN HIM 3 YRS AGO. BUT I WISH THAT GUY WELL, & I HOPE HE IS REPRESENTING HIMSELF WELL ACROSS 8 MILE!

Brotha Swerv.

Maybe a few people hit better then he did back then, but no body picked it up better then he did. PERIOD!!! I wish the young fella the best tooo.

Also Brotha Swerv.

He was humble the whole time. Ain't that a lost concept amongst these young players today.

I WOULD PUT THAT BROTHER IN THE TOP 3 IN FIELDING. BUT NOT AS MY SHORTSTOP, AS MY 2ND BASEMAN (MOST DEF)
BUT EDWARD WOULD BE MY SHORTSTOP. THEY BOTH HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE PLAYS, BUT EDWARD FINISHED THEM A LOT MORE OFTEN DUE TO HIS ARM STRENGH. I COULD NOT OR WOULD NOT ? THAT'S BROTHERS CHARACTER OR HEART. IT'S UNFORNUATE HE DIDN'T SURROUND HIMSELF WITH A TEAM THAT WAS MORE SOFTBALL OR BASEBALL STRUCTURED.

AND THAT'S THE REAL! SWERV D. 50

No offense to Edward, but he doesn't have the range that that brother has nor did Ed make as many big plays in the big games like he did. Even Darwin has told me that the best shortstop of this ERA is our G-Man fighten friend. Now that is one hell of an endorsement. Peace my brotha, Keep the board hot Swerv.

The best shortstop was Donnie Sheffeild and i will take him over Darwin Dillard anyday, hand down will change a game. Darwin Dillard went from a legend to a Rec ballplayer. Donnie Retired and kept his #1 SPOT.
To COMPETITIVE CHAMPION please stop compareing Kanio Philip to Edward Gregory no match, hands down pound for pound Ed will smash that boy. Kanio can't hit with Ed or Play Defenese, I saw first hand what Ed can do and I saw what Kanio can do when the presser got on him, he fought the Coach (G-Man) so he ran across 8 mile to play.
anymore info we can meet at a park near you and compare stats.

First thing first, give due respect to a true legend (Darwin) He has earned that. Second, neither one of these boys have done enough to be compared with those 2 names. Third, You must be one of Ed's boys cause I can remember specifically when Ed had to be pulled out of the 6 Hole in a couple of World Championships because of the presure. Fourth, you must be smoking some of that GOOOOOOOOOOOOD Gunja if you think that pound for pound Ed was better than Kato. {You can pass some of that erb to me though.) I have watched those boys play for years and no one as of resent{Past few Years} Picked it like that young boy that ran to play across 8 Mile. Both of these boys got some learning to do but clearly Kato was the better of the 2. ****, Did GMAN run him off or did he just want something different. I wasn't there but I heard the boy held his own. As far as I am concerned both of these boys are grunts in comparrison to Donnie and Darwin. Till we smoke the next Palmer Park Blunt, I'm Out

This discussion is crazy. I just want to say, I know both of these men and both are straight with me. But don't put a man down for going to another place to improve his game and play ball. I have seen Kaino everynow and then over the past few years at some tournaments and the dude has improved his game greatly. He could always catch but now he can hit his ass off. Congradulate That. He is one of our products. When I saw him, all he did was say great things about the circuit and all the people in it. He talked about all he learned and the people he appreciated for showing, Love. And he even talked about how talanted the young boys were: Junior, Dogg, G, Duke, Honeycutt, Miguel and even ED. Now that is some REAL ****. Brotha Man went on to win a ring playing class B, That's Straight. I'm not getting in this comparison **** because I just won't. But It ain't right to bash a man who probably don't even know about this website to come out and defend himself nor should he have to. He is a classy ass brotha and that ways alot more then playing ball. I've said my peace. #33

LET ME RETRACK MY PREVIOUS STATEMEN, I 100% AGREE THAT DONNIE SHEFFIELD IS THE BEST WITH DAWIN BEING A RESPECTFUL 2ND. (UNSILENT MAJORITY) KANO HAD A BAD MONTH OF APRIL THAT YEAR & BUSTED UP! STARTED IN CHICAGO & ENDED AT LIBERTY / CANTON, & THAT WAS A WRAPP! (#33) 1 SPOT TO FILL, 2 PLAYERS, WHO'S YOUR SHORTSTOP? AS FAR AS THOSE OTHER GUYS YOU NAME, ALL OUTSIDE "JUNE" THAT'S THE SUB PAR TALENT T-MAC WAS SPEAKNG ON, WHEN HE SAID DETROIT WOULDN'T WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP SOON! WE APPLAUDE MOST CHAMPIONSHIP, HIS SHOULD BE NO DIFFERENT! BUT I CAN'T APPLAUDE WHAT I DON'T SEE!

THE MORE I THINK ABOUT IT, THE BEST SHORTSTOP TO EVER PLAY FOR U S G IS MATTHEW "BLACK AND A MILE" MAZE! THAT'S SOME REAL "@#!$@"

Who did Kanio Phillips win his Class B championship with and what year. If he woned a championship it was with an NSA team, because i know Longhorn, PPAB woned the last two and i looked he'e not on the roster.

Triple H,

Now you know better than that!

WAY TO GO TRIPLE "H" PUT THAT CHAMPIONSHIP STATEMENT IN THE PEDIGREE! IT'S GOOD TO SEE TOP REPORTERS, REPORTING THE FACTS!

Pole Position and the Longhorns won USSSA class C Worlds, they never won a class BBBBBB worlds. BUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT K-Dog won the ASA B-Worlds with a team not from THE MMMMMMMMMMMM. If a tree fall in the woods that don't mean it didn't make a sound. Give the BROTHA his PROPS and Don't Hate. I bet he wouldn't HATE on YOUUU!!!